Selling: Phantom M, Polaris M, 3E, Mad4, Note etc.

Rick-Chi

Stalker
Society
- CoL -
Chi
Some stuff needs to go now.

Im too lazy to figure out any SBs so bid what you want but be adviced i might not sell for less than BO.
Auctions? end Sunday 3rd of August at 20 MA Time which means that without bids theyll be in the ingame auction at 20:01.

Maddox IV + Beast (Only as a set for now)
Sold @ BO tt+1600

Full Phantom M (Only as a set for now)

BO +12k - Highest Bid : Fnalig +9.2k

Full Polaris (M) (Only as a set for now)

Polaris Arm Guards (M,L) 104.63 PED
Polaris Foot Guards (M,L) 82.41 PED
Polaris Gloves (M,L) 77.44 PED
Polaris Harness (M,L) 27.59 PED
Polaris Helmet (M,L) 67.33 PED
Polaris Shin Guards (M,L) 91.58 PED
Polaris Thigh Guards (M,L) 107.29 PED

Total TT - 558.27 PED

BO 150% - Highest BId : MK-47 625PED

3E-Plates (Only as a set for now)

Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 30.60 PED
Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 30.21 PED
Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 31.40 PED
Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 32.48 PED
Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 28.74 PED
Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 24.90 PED
Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) 1 23.22 PED

Total TT - 201.55 PED
Sold @ BO 500%

Then some "hard to put a price on" items

Duchev Logs 1,2,5

BO +100 for each ?

NOTE

BO +1k wtf?
Highest Bid : Somon90 300 PED

2 x Piece Of Paper

BO +50 each ?

Last edited:
OK so i just made a search for ponies in the sales forum, and i was lead here. Where are the promised ponies for sale? I demand anwsers.

OK so i just made a search for ponies in the sales forum, and i was lead here. Where are the promised ponies for sale? I demand anwsers.

Ha you fool ! Its a trick to make you bump my threads! 100% success rate so far !

i´ll Bump abit

Bump maybe interested will be watching closely

I bid stupid bids and bump
Mad IV+beast +800
3E 200%

M4+beast SOLD pending a meet.

Ill try little advertising:

TskTsk Queen hits 1.0-50.0 through Polaris 6A, Weak(duh) - Chaser go easily without fapping even with only 130hp.

SEG gen 01 hits 24-100ish through Phantom 3E, gens 02-04 maybe up to 140 so with a decent fap youll do metal wabbits way cheaper than wearing the 600% Infiltrators i see people hunt segs with. :)

TT+5K for the phantom :)

Maddox beauty and the Beast now sold, bids on Phantom and 3Es noted.

Bumpidup.

I would like to bid +7k for the Phantom.

Got a +8k Offer on Phantom from a person who wished to remain anonymous for now.

TT+8.5K for phantom :)

3E Plates SOLD, 2 days left btw :)

Could you post a pic of the note?

I would rather not buy a duplicate...

Heres the Note in question :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I'd like to BID 625ped on the Polaris :)

To bad its repaired... ;)

I guess I could Bid 300 Ped ( my funds are rather limited at the moment...)

I guess I could Bid 300 Ped ( my funds are rather limited at the moment...)

Oki noted and taken under consideration, so hard to put a price on this.

Omg 12hours left bump !

As striker Nabi didnt get one bid over mine that was 9 K in 2 weeks i guess , most ppls thinks like me. What IF someone finds a new Ruga tower :eek: its NOT like Ruga is totally gone yet :) As i dont want 2 loose 2 much when this will happen i give a bid of 9.2 K on your Phantom. Hopefully u wont do the same trick as Striker 6 Mins AFTER his auction ran out. :rolleyes:

As striker Nabi didnt get one bid over mine that was 9 K in 2 weeks i guess , most ppls thinks like me. What IF someone finds a new Ruga tower :eek: its NOT like Ruga is totally gone yet :) As i dont want 2 loose 2 much when this will happen i give a bid of 9.2 K on your Phantom. Hopefully u wont do the same trick as Striker 6 Mins AFTER his auction ran out. :rolleyes:

TT+9.2k offer is noted and considered.
Just a reminder from my first post tho : "..so bid what you want but be adviced i might not sell for less than BO"
Auction average being +11.6k and EF auction just sold for +12k, im not quite sure a +9.2k offer will make me release this armor.

Also im sorry to tell you and other ppl, but no one will ever get a ruga tower again.

rofl I like ya tactics, bid on it and then try to convince everyone else how stupid it would be to outbid ya :D

LOL Joe:) Mostly im kinda pissed on Nabi I could put my Ped card on a bet he did NOT sell his Phantom last nite for 12 K BO. NO ONE would be that stupid 2 Pay BO AFTER the time limit of the auction even. I did some research on Phantom prices from pe-auction thats simple 4 anyone 2 do the same. Price 4 FULL Phantom if only the highest bids ever is considered is near 12 K. Thoose prices i se as reliable as ESI and Highdemanded resourses prices 24 hours after the resellers been on a shopping round;) Then again IF u use Pe-auction and just calculate the price of a full Set, u will get a TOTALLY different result if u do the calculation from last 3, 5 or 10 sets sold:) Maybe i should by me a new OF instead and a couple of 107s :D Cause there WILL be another Ruga tower some day:) It could as well be me :p Even i found a few stones :)

Just back from a hunt. Checked Pe-auction. Highest price EVER on Phantom seems 2 be +9204 Peds without feets that can be bought for +1400. So with that in mind highest price ever paid so far would be TT + 10604. :silly2:

One last bump with lil over 1h to go.

If there happends to be some late bids lets say the auctions then end 5min after the last bid :)

Last edited:
Oki auctions done. Mods could you please lock the thread so no unneccessary necros will appear somewhere late 2010 when polaris hits 9000%.

Back