Question: another account hacked??

Status

Echo Biatch

Old Alpha
Society
Tax Collectors
Echo Echo biatch
Two of my ingame friends are quite worried about events that happened yesterday at PA.

There was an avatar running around dropping all his stuff inc several mentor edition weapons and had everyone in a frenzy giving everything away.
We are not talking about chicken feed here we are talking thousands of ped worth.

They could not remember the full ava name but said it was nocturnal navigator.

There was another ava saying it was his friend and he had been hacked...

My friends are holding items belonging to this avatar and would like to hear from him.
If anyone knows this person and can shed a little light on the subject I would appreciate hearing from them.

Thanks Everyone
Echo

Nocturnal Navigator is/was a pregold player with quite some valuables on his account (only his clothing would be worth quite a lot) at that time. Hope he had a goldcard.

Thats why I keep my Gold Card with me at all times. Its so easy to just leave it by your computer thinking its safe. Good of your friends to keep some of his stuff safe.

lol.... omg.... uh... dunno what to say... i think he wasnt doing it himself...

Im really interested in additional info :(

It Would Be nice IF We all Helped

If you Received items from nocturnal In PA or elsewhere Yesterday post Here. And put in a Support case to MA Stating what had occurred.

We are the Only Defense against This type of Hacking inside EU.

have seen this..
and im deeply confused how he could ever be hacked.

I will keep track of this topic and read all the opions.
sorry to hear for the guy that he lost everything.

Maybe it's his wife exacting some revenge on him for cheating on her with her sex therapist.

Or maybe it's a hahahahax0rat0r

Goodonya Echo for loading up the forum with intel on this alleged matter.
Sounds nasty some ar*shole's dumping an Ava's chattles to the fray.
I hope MA trace the ar*shole's IP....hopeings MA may do IP investigation on the alleged, and pass this on for a conviction via the Law of the country that this alleged fraud may have been commited.

However he may have just won the lottery :)
:eek:

Last edited:
Man Nazbrat, my eyes still hurt from all that arbitrary capitalization.

Hmm.. maybe Nocturnal was drunk/thinking about quitting?

Too bad he choosed PA for this, i bet most of his stuff ended up in the hands of some resseler.

Man Nazbrat, my eyes still hurt from all that arbitrary capitalization.

Hmm.. maybe Nocturnal was drunk/thinking about quitting?

Too bad he choosed PA for this, i bet most of his stuff ended up in the hands of some resseler.

So your saying it was intentional ....mmm please exand.... and are you saying not a hack... please evidence that ?

Maybe a drunk hacker who prefers drop items on PA ground better than selling them...

Maybe a drunk player who drops items...

Maybe drunk players dream they see a player dropping his items....

Surely I would appreciate to see a screenshot. :laugh:

that is terrible... surely no player that is pre gold is silly enough to just give away these items.

Has anyone contacted Mindark ? Particularly if this player has been inactive for a while.. could quite easily be a hack.

Those without gold cards should either get one, or be reminded that passwords used on other Account (Email, online banking, Social Sites such as facebook etc) should not be the same as EU... this would be the most common place for someone to obtain your password.... I know it sounds simple, but I know of people who this has happened to in other games outside of EU....

I hope this guy gets at least a good part of his stuff back and + rep to poster for being Community spirited.

One thing that is making me think that it is not a hack is, why just throw everythign away :scratch2:

If they have successfully hacked the account then it is a relatively simple next step to change all the bank details to their own, then sell all the stuff and draw the cash. Otherwise why bother hacking it at all?

So your saying it was intentional ....mmm please exand.... and are you saying not a hack... please evidence that ?

i don't think that anybody has to evidence it is not a hack. people are innocent until proven guilty.
the OP (and her mates) are very nice keeping these items until things are sorted out, but unless nocturnal comes here and say he's been hacked, there's not reason to assume it was a hack.

Nocturnal navigator was in twin some times ago. I think i seen him mabe 10 times in twin in the past 2 months.

Indeed he have some nice gears, and a full angel if i remeber correctelly.

Hope this will be highligten soon.

drop party!!!!!
everyone to PA drop shit!!!

From what I am told the angel was dropped as well as some high end weapons someone said he dropped IMK11.(I didnt see so I cant say)

One of my friends is holding over 500 peds in stuff and the other even more..

On a side note this is infact a very clever way to launder the goods...drop the really good stuff in front of those you want to have it and the not quite so expensive stuff to anyone else around....the trail is so clouded that MA could not point the finger at one avatar as the reciever...

If he was in a drunken stuper then I would like to know that too so I can tell my friends to enjoy their new found wealth,

But if he was hacked then we would all like to see them get a least some of their hard earned back...even if it is a pittence compared to the full angel and uber weapons that have gone.

Hm, yeah, doesn't sound like the typical hack. Sounds like someone is/was pissed at him, and took it out in a way they knew would hurt...

Nice to see some good citizens looking out for people though. +rep to you.

From what I am told the angel was dropped as well as some high end weapons someone said he dropped IMK11.(I didnt see so I cant say)

omfg ! this is unbelivable :eek:

On a side note this is infact a very clever way to launder the goods...drop the really good stuff in front of those you want to have it and the not quite so expensive stuff to anyone else around....the trail is so clouded that MA could not point the finger at one avatar as the reciever...

Yes for sure

+rep to warn the communauty about this

Very Sad day.. I very highly doubt someone could be so stupid or ignorant to do it themselves. And if it was a hack i wish MA would help out.. Even though i doubt they will..

BTW Echo has MA be notified about this by you ot your friends and if so what has the response been?

I wonder if some noob got hold of an high tt uber item and decided to tt it....

Last edited:
full ingame name:

Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen

Its virtually impossible for someone to just come along and not only guess your user name but also guess your password...
Your chances of getting a mod fap from a snable is much much better...

This makes me think it was an inside job, like someone said , maybe his wife is pissed at him...

maybe he trusted someone with his account, in that case its also not a hack...

the new login screen also eliminates any chance of using a brute force password hacker... and also this guy hasnt come on here and said 1 word.... its sad this happened but its not a hack.

If your not a seasoned computer user you might read this thinking, dear god if this happened to him it can happen to me....well relax, if your password is anything except password it would take literally thousands of years to guess your account so dont be scared... this guy did something wrong

Seems I need to hang around PA to loot the uber stuff...damn what a waste of time skilling to wounding and combat sense...

IMKII :eek::eek::eek:

Would be so funny If a noob TT'd it :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope, it didnt happen and its only a rumor :( I hate hacks!

if ud have 10s of ks in usd worth stuff why not have "free" gold card or buy 200ped goldcard?!?!

Gotta see the outcome of this... :popcorn:

if ud have 10s of ks in usd worth stuff why not have "free" gold card or buy 200ped goldcard?!?!

this is a good point... silly move on the guys part... I have never heard of a gold card hacking... my IRL bank account is protected by a simular type of system like the GOLD card for EU... he should have been more careful... by not getting a gold card... you are willing to loose all your stuff...

Screenshot or it didn't happen.

I mentioned to a very old and respected player that NN was seen dropping nice items in PA and his response was 'well, hes crazy enough to do it'. :dunno:

Status
Back