Question: another account hacked??

Status
Hmmm sorry for the necro but I saw this guy today.

He was telling someone he doesn't recall throwing stuff away and his account had been locked a long time.

He claims he'd received an email from mindark support (but from gmail domain it seemed ater -a fraud) asking for a generated one-time code (goldcard). Also said that person must've gotten his e-mail address from mindark's reactivation system or something. He's convinced it's been done by someone that really disliked him. Prolly someone guessed login/pass and Noct was wrong to give that code by email. Hope noone else will ever fall for this.

Just to let u know what happened according to him himself.

regards,
Lucky

He was telling someone he doesn't recall throwing stuff away and his account had been locked a long time.
Lucky

Awe damn, that really sucks... :(

The fact that he "doesn't recall" tells me that even he himself is admitting to being messed up whether it be due to drugs/alcohol/ or medical condition and that there IS a POSSIBILITY that he himself DID indeed throw the stuff away.

Sleepwalking maybe?

Hmmm sorry for the necro but I saw this guy today.

He claims he'd received an email from mindark support (but from gmail domain it seemed ater -a fraud) asking for a generated one-time code (goldcard). Also said that person must've gotten his e-mail address from mindark's reactivation system or something. He's convinced it's been done by someone that really disliked him. Prolly someone guessed login/pass and Noct was wrong to give that code by email. Hope noone else will ever fall for this.

Just to let u know what happened according to him himself.

regards,
Lucky

Thanks for posting an update! The story still sounds a bit strange.

Doubt they got the email from the reactivation system since that just sends an email to that email address, doesn't post your email for the world to see.

Does not make sense regarding the one time gold card code though. If a person had the user name and password it would allow them to login to EU one time, but that would be it.

The can't remove the gold card without sending in proof of ID, nor can you determine the sequence of the next and subsequent codes from just one code.

Still kind of a fishy story - really strange he would revive it after this long also.

...Does not make sense regarding the one time gold card code though. If a person had the user name and password it would allow them to login to EU one time, but that would be it.

The can't remove the gold card without sending in proof of ID, nor can you determine the sequence of the next and subsequent codes from just one code.

Still kind of a fishy story - really strange he would revive it after this long also.

Well nobody said they pulled the gc out. Just he thinks someone used that code to log in and give away/drop all his stuff.

Neither did he revive it really. I know someone that has him on fl and I saw him running into n00b area at PA, so we questionned him a bit, and I thought maybe its nice to post about it.

About the reactivation stuff he suspects it was tampered with. For all I know it might as well have been someone that had his email address.

Ahh got it, thought he was in PA talking about it, not that someone was asking him the questions. Thanks for clarifying!

There was a Vernius in Twin Peaks about an hour ago having a quiz about very old things.

When I saw the soc that he was in, then I saw he had "nocturnal navigator" in the middle of his name.

Maybe he's back?

There was a Vernius in Twin Peaks about an hour ago having a quiz about very old things.

When I saw the soc that he was in, then I saw he had "nocturnal navigator" in the middle of his name.

Maybe he's back?

he still posts at that other entropiaforum,but reading his posts he seems paranoid and delussional to me

a good old friend of me was give all his items away in twin ... for free ... and not realy cheap items ! it was a nice gun and armor and some expensive cloths like master coat.

he was sik of eu and so he gave all items away for free.

i think a hacker will trade all and not give away for noting.

exactly what I thought, If I hack someone I will keep the items or sell them not throw all away

I remember someone in my old soc, his brother play her avatar and throw away everything at the floor to piss off his sister.

Somebody has necromancing power!

And this guy is on (in twin peaks) , telling how it was MA who is covering some stuff up and it is MA inside job.

Yay i am a necromancer!

He was telling stories at Icarus a few weeks ago that his account was hacked twice and how much he lost to 'the god of hacking'.

Soo many kittens so little time! :eyecrazy:

What a load of bollocks

GC request-> email-> lol--< > get some antipsychotics.

Sorry about yet another necro on this topic, but he was in Twin Peaks again yesterday, claiming to sell a real life spaceship, not from NASA, worth 3 billion USD dollars, and that we had to buy it because he was hacked...

Lots of people were witnessing it, cause it was just during the dancing party @ DJ Kitty's time on Atlashavenradio, where we all meet in Twin Peaks to dance.

This guy is seriously ready for a madhouse...

2017-01-14 02:00:52 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] FUTURISTIC SPACESHUTTLE UP FOR AUCTION THIS EVENING. Not from NASA

2017-01-14 02:00:58 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] Bidding starts at 100k ped

2017-01-14 02:01:02 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] Do I hear 101k ped offer?

2017-01-14 02:03:55 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] don't forget we're talking a real spaceshuttle just as soon as I recieve the ark

2017-01-14 02:06:16 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] I guess none of you can afford a shuttle like that, even though it is worth 3 billion usd

2017-01-14 02:08:07 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] FUTURISTIC SPACESHUTTLE UP FOR AUCTION THIS EVENING. Not from NASA

2017-01-14 02:08:50 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] NCC ship

2017-01-14 02:09:56 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] you may wait though it will not be for anyone so 1 ped is out of the question, sorry

2017-01-14 02:10:46 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] I am trying to raise my former fortune in here, 210k so ask youself if that will happen if I sell it for 1 ped?

2017-01-14 02:12:05 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] I was hacked

2017-01-14 02:13:12 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] No I want others to buy a shuttle rampsy, its not like I am asking for charity here

2017-01-14 02:19:01 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] Just as soon as I get the ark, it will be part of my tremendious wealth

2017-01-14 02:20:02 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] And when my ark is placed between earth and the moon, watch the bankers make there puny offers eh?

2017-01-14 02:20:37 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] Ha ha are you people going to be sorry or what?

2017-01-14 02:33:30 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] Rampsy here is how serious and sincere I am, people are giving me everything I need in my kingdom

2017-01-14 02:39:37 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, my kingdom here on this earth

2017-01-14 02:40:13 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] Hitler would envy me

Oh and PS: for thos who are interested in seeing his real life spaceship:

2017-01-14 02:15:31 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] Hold on everyone, looking in the archives

2017-01-14 02:16:16 [Local] [Vernius Nocturnal Navigator Roquen] http://orig05.deviantart.net/a4b6/f/2012/153/d/f/temepst_class_runabout_by_jetfreak74656-d51zy8o.png

Ah thank god for the deviantart archives!

Is this not the person who is buying the the statues?

Yes it is it seems

Ah Vernius.

Interesting. (about all I can say due to forum rules etc)

Thank you Echo for bringing this to forum.
I am glad you and others are looking out for him.

My hope is whatever happens Nocturnal will come back in a good place and have friends who will continue to watch out for him.

Thank you Echo for bringing this to forum.
I am glad you and others are looking out for him.

My hope is whatever happens Nocturnal will come back in a good place and have friends who will continue to watch out for him.

hmmmmm.jpg

I had a long chat with him tonight. You can draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:
Status
Back