Question: another account hacked??

Status
I would challenge anyone who is offered high end items for stupidly low prices to question where they came from....

I don't know Nocturnal Navigator personally, but I hope such seasoned player had a GC. If not, MA won't do probably much about it, so I hope he had GC anyway. Still Echo, you chould fill in support case about it, and your friends also. Please, keep us apdated, I hope everything ends up well...

Well I may as well get in to see how this one turns out. As Calypso Turns

Wow thats crazy, but he must have surely had a gold card - maybe it's a case of to much beer and a shitty hunt. Whichever way sorry to hear this has happened, but i really can't see this being a hack unless it was someone in his house or something - angel etc and no gold card just doesn't happen.

I would challenge anyone who is offered high end items for stupidly low prices to question where they came from....

I would certainly question where they came from, don't want my account locked for receiving stolen goods :eek:

I would certainly question where they came from, don't want my account locked for receiving stolen goods :eek:

all trades are final... if the person unknowingly bought stolen good their account would be fine...

Maybe he paid nothing for all of his items and decided to give back to the community. Bit strange, though, I give you that.

/subscribed.

all trades are final... if the person unknowingly bought stolen good their account would be fine...

Ya... but I was meaning in order to try get his items back to him Safely

well it is silly to think that if i bought this angel that was dropped on the ground... for any price... i would be locked... MA would maybe temp lock all involved but i would certainly get my angel no questions asked... MA cant go locking people and taking items in legit trades... never will happen...

i did a search on EF here found this blog

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/blogs/mscoach/894-whats-your-opinion.html

interesting by someone with one post?

here is the profile of said avatar also so I sent him a PM

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/the+nn..html

want to find more put "Nocturnal Navigator site:entropiaforum.com" into google

That was the subject of a thread that got deleted a few weeks ago. There was some interessting issues in that thread regarding drop trading that the blog owner had done with a society avtar.

hmm really strange :scratch2: will keep an eye on this thread see what happens but i guess if he got hacked he`s lucky the items ended up in good hands and will be returned to him if not I guess grats to your friends if he doesnt claim them

According to his profile I assume he owned/ owns hangar 28? anyone know the status of that or if the dded was dropped as well?

That would be a HUGE loss as that is a means of income on a steady basis..at least he could play pilot and maybe reaquire some of his items over time if he was hacked.

According to his profile I assume he owned/ owns hangar 28? anyone know the status of that or if the dded was dropped as well?

deeds can't be dropped.

+rep to echo for posting and make ppl alert. hope it solves well.

I remember this guy making up some story about how MA was following him IRL and monitoring all his activities.

well

Although I dont know anything about this ava and this situation, I would like to point out that without naming names, in the past there have been some uber'ish ava's who for whatever reason have decided to simply give away all their skills and stuff. So unless the person actually files a report to say there is a problem it will be assumed that he willfully gave everything away.

sem

I remember this guy making up some story about how MA was following him IRL and monitoring all his activities.

This guy? OP? Or person of discussion? :scratch2:

:popcorn:

this sounds .... strange ....... :scratch2:

subscribing

S V :)

well it is silly to think that if i bought this angel that was dropped on the ground... for any price... i would be locked... MA would maybe temp lock all involved but i would certainly get my angel no questions asked... MA cant go locking people and taking items in legit trades... never will happen...
Or drop traded loaned stuff...or hacked accounts...

And Its always great to sell items outside the game, recieving the money via paypal...or dont recieve any money xD

And it is defenitly not MAs fault if you dont have a goldcard, but a nice trojan and/or keylogger on your pc, because you opened SeksiG!rl+PigBenis+Lots$ attachments from a "friend"! tzk tzk tzk

OK some more info to enlighten people...not only was he dropping items but also running up to random noobs and starting trades...
He had all the noobs at PA in a frenzy when he told them he dropped 10k peds on the ground go find it....after a while they started asking where it was and he said ask Jenna......

Now I am wondering what he did to upset someone enough to do this to him.
And what jenna did to have him point a finger hehehe

disclaimer: dont even know if Jenna he was referring to is the Jenna we would all assume it to be or if the one we would assume was even online.

He said in all chat I have deeds come trade me........I am not sure who ended up with what deed but I think watching hanger 28 is going to answer that question.

Sadly I didnt log in until after the incident so I only have the word of those who were there to know for sure... I am still waiting for his friend who was running around enlisting help to try and save some of his items to post.

I am guessing that unless this was a drunken stuper it was an inside job...

He got crazy or was on acid?????????

gotta find out final of this story...

So.. no offense... we don't even know (and you dont even know) if any of this happened? You just heard a crazy story second hand..?

Tbh... not so uncertain it WASN'T him giving his stuff away... i remember him at argus preaching odd religious stuff combined with beliefs in santa and the tooth fairy (he hesitantly admitted he believed in them and that they would burn in hell...).... almost 100% sure it was him... He's one odd person lol. One of the most convoluted and strange conversations i ever took part in or witnessed.

No I was not there and yes what I tell you is hear say...

Having said that my friends are carrying a load of his stuff and have filed supports to make sure that they are not going to get in trouble for recieving items from this incident.

They are reasonably new players and are very concerned.......

Status
Back