Question: another account hacked??

Status
hmm plot thickens....

Anyone spot that when SakuraQueen posted those two screenies that Nocturnal was on and then disappeared - Hanzo (guy who picked up Nocturnals Korss 380 UL and listed on auction) was on as well?

Maybe Nocturnal sold the ava and Hanzo is a beneficiary of said sale?

I cannot believe that an experienced player even if disillusioned with the game simply gives stuff away and does not try and recoup their investment and get their ped paid out.

Anyways....

Bags

Bagman i fully agree , there are further concidences here in the screen shots

4 avatars are in the chat window or on screen both times being

nocturnal navigator
raven woodger night
hanzo zhen takashi
and sakura sexy queen

the puzzle woodger types 'sup death' is this the same death previously locked for recieving from 'hacked' nocturnal navigator previously:scratch2:

I would say post 17 is relevant

well IF (as was wondered by someone before) the drops are made to other avvys who are also under the control of a hacker, ...and there is more than one... it could indicate something more complex.

It is a big if, I know.

Hopefully, it is limited to the victim.... who really needs to just buy a whole new pc....whatever they did last time, didn't seem to fix it ;)

I remember NN from the EP forum. He has the worlds most annoying avatar picture. :silly:

Yeah.. I just (re?)read some of his posts on EP.....

:hammer: a bit odd he is :hammer:

nocturnal navigator
raven woodger night
hanzo zhen takashi
and sakura sexy queen

the puzzle woodger types 'sup death' is this the same death previously locked for recieving from 'hacked' nocturnal navigator previously:scratch2:

Your post with these names, # 86 and mine, #91 are most relevant (for link to prior time NN's account was 'hacked') .. esp #86... This is the only info we really have other than Echo posting this and letting ppl know it was all going on.

Gonna be interesting to see if MA locks accounts again that have accepted items or picked them up from this avatar. At what point do we just not think this guy is a nut or had a loony gf or something that's giving his stuff away. There's NO way the same avvy has the same thing happen to him in a matter of months.

I would suggest that anyone that got an item write support and just keep the item for now and not sell it. But then, the last time the guy didn't get ALL of his stuff back. Dunno exactly why some was returned and others weren't.

Just gonna sit back for now....

Oh, no, this guys gc has NOT been hacked is only other thing I'll say since this keeps being brought up. It's no no and umm no.. didn't happen before, doubt happened now. So if you have one, no worries :)

lmao.. no way, it was him that got you locked?!?!?!

LMAO!!!!

:popcorn: for sure now!

Yeah man it was a huge mess even after the return.I had to write MA and report him. He even accused cK of being the ones to hack em handing the stuff to me to buy for a cheaper price all kinds shit.No thx instead I got cussed out, called me all kinda wierd names, but what ever.Think he would have learned his lesson the first time, cuss if you recall I had full angel adj fap 204 amp mk5 some lasers shit load binary and dunkel both pair of the rare shades that belonged to him.From what I gather from my talks with him on the phone he lost a hangar couple huge apartment a shop all full of items bunch other stuff.Word to the wise if you do get locked and so on have to return em with a meeting and such make sure they give you his info instead of the other way around trust me on that one.

nocturnal navigator
raven woodger night
hanzo zhen takashi
and sakura sexy queen

Nope that would definitly not be me.......Hmmmm now im trying to be framed ?

Yeah man it was a huge mess even after the return.I had to write MA and report him. He even accused cK of being the ones to hack em handing the stuff to me to buy for a cheaper price all kinds shit.No thx instead I got cussed out, called me all kinda wierd names, but what ever.Think he would have learned his lesson the first time, cuss if you recall I had full angel adj fap 204 amp mk5 some lasers shit load binary and dunkel both pair of the rare shades that belonged to him.From what I gather from my talks with him on the phone he lost a hangar couple huge apartment a shop all full of items bunch other stuff.

kk wasn't going to post again but.. ...

I don't think anyone else had to give the stuff back either did they???? Did anyone else get locked even though it appears that hanger and shop got sold?

If they didn't have to give it back.. wondering why?? Because they sold the stuff already and didn't have it to give back?? Dunno and will never understand why the all trades are final didn't hold out on this for you but appears to have for others. I had origionally thought that police were involved on NN's behalf and that's why MA had went out of their way to help him.. as they should have if that was the case. Esp with no gold card.. in use... . er.. whatever that was about....

Can you please write MA and ask them wtf????

i do remember nocturnal navigator,

he was a crazy and sometimes annoying avatar...

the way he talked i wouldn't be surprised if he faked his own hack TWICE!

or that he indeed just went berserk and threw it all away

but i'm interested to see where this is gonna go.

grts

Let this be a lesson to you all:

GET A BLOODY GOLD CARD!

Seriously

How many times must it be said before people listen?

- Nightwolf

MA locks accounts for receiving/buying peds from a stolen credit card, or running bots.. they dont care about your items being stolen/scammed. which btw is BS. they have logs and can clearly see what happened...their answer is.. "it was a fair trade"....write a support case and ask them any question about your avatar, they will have the answer..trust me, they know what goes on

Yep, if you remember there was a person that was locked for several months due to accepting the free items from an avatar. Same kind of situation... .... someone just walking up to him and handing him stuff and he accepted. It took him several months to get unlocked even though he didn't do a dang thing but accept the trade and tried for a loooooong time to get MA to just let him give the guy his stuff back! So, will the ppl that accepted the trades or picked stuff up may just get locked again over this one?????

I had figured that the person that got hacked had gotten the police to help him and that's why MA took the actions that they did.

The way I understood it was that 'some' of the items that were given away to others & sold at some point weren't given back it seems.. including a hanger.. hmmmm mmmm mmmm

Same time frame McCormick.... :scratch2:

if an item was bought with peds deposited from a stolen cc and this avatar received the property then ofc he would be locked until the investigation was over.. that is the only reason MA would get involved, the credit card company investigated the fraud therefore MA had to.. someone has to be held accountable for the stolen money. MA certainly isnt going to..
i have had too many of my items scammed/stolen to know first hand MA doesnt care. they have logs of everything that is bought/traded/sold/hunted/crafted/mined/looted/said, they could have easily done something but didnt... why didnt they??? why arent these people locked?? because it had nothing to do with MA
being that there are inet cafes, and IP changes proving who actually hacked an account might not be that easy..
i am not sure what law enforcement agency would even take a report for stolen virtual items, (especially when MA uses tt value for everything) after my fap was stolen, was i suppose to go to the police and say, "i would like to file charges against tim tg grey an avatar in entropia universe for stealing a fap" i would have either been put in a straight jacket or drug tested..
and if you ever see ah running around dropping her items, it is nothing other than a random act of kindness...i lost my mind along time ago, cant use that one..:)

... after my fap was stolen, was i suppose to go to the police and say, "i would like to file charges against tim tg grey an avatar in entropia universe for stealing a fap" i would have either been put in a straight jacket or drug tested..

As far as I remember that story, you gave him the FAP and he refused to return it ... as has been said plenty of times, theres simply no way proving that is theft.

That kind of thing shouldn't be confused with account hacking or other scams.

Where is the real nn to comment ?

I met him once a few years ago at his hangar.
Strange guy ...

As far as I remember that story, you gave him the FAP and he refused to return it ... as has been said plenty of times, theres simply no way proving that is theft.

uh no, obviously you are the one confused... i didnt give him the fap, and the records of chat clearly shows he stole it. he says it as plain as day. as he does in all chat for weeks afterwards...someone accidently getting an item and not giving it back is stealing/scamming. i dont know what you call it, but its scamming, he knew exactly what he was doing when he did it..same thing happened to a few other people but fortunatly the persons that were involved in those trades werent scumbag thieves and returned the item to the rightful owner...are you tim tg greys new ava?? you are the only idiot that wouldnt see this as a scam

uh no, obviously you are the one confused... i didnt give him the fap, and the records of chat clearly shows he stole it. he says it as plain as day. as he does in all chat for weeks afterwards...someone accidently getting an item and not giving it back is stealing/scamming. i dont know what you call it, but its scamming, he knew exactly what he was doing when he did it..same thing happened to a few other people but fortunatly the persons that were involved in those trades werent scumbag thieves and returned the item to the rightful owner...are you tim tg greys new ava?? you are the only idiot that wouldnt see this as a scam

New topic, is Ironheart = tim tg greys
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Curses! My secret is out ....

:rofl:

I didn't say it wasnt a scam ah, I said its not provable.

You're right to be pissed off, of course, I would be too, but a scam where an avatar was handed an item (even if he was handed it by someone other than the owner and even when he says incriminating stuff in chat), isnt the same as an account hack, which is what is being discussed here.

Please dont suppose, or imply, I approve of tim grey's actions, I dont. :wise:

i thought i read it correctly, you did say "other scams" implying that my fap wasnt scammed, so if someone handed me their mod merc and imp fap to use while on vacation and when they returned i kept it because they "handed it to me " that wouldnt be considered a scam to you?? well it is..how else do scams happen if the item wasnt handed to them at some point... FYI ,there was never any intentions of ever having that fap in tim tg greys inventory, it was a trade mistake that was commonly made, why do you think they changed trade??

Last edited:
The Moral Compass points in which direction in EU Right or Wrong?

The point Ah is trying to make is this... Just Because MA says its OK doesn't make it The Morally Right thing to do. thats in regards to keeping items from a Hacked Avatar.

In Life we all must make Choices as to Right and Wrong. A Person with a Good Moral compass Will Produce Good Choices. What we Choose to do determines Our individual moral compasses path. Our Parents do teach us all that Stealing is wrong. Hopefully they taught with that that we should Return what Rightfully belongs to another Regardless of what might be said by Authorities.

Bagmans earlier post stated this Very clearly.

It ultimately boils down to this.. Your scared of loosing something that was Never intended to be yours by the means you Recieved it. Get over it. The world has Enough thieves in it why should we make it worse by keeping something that was not supposed to be our in the first place? Does MA saying its ok Really make it Right. I Strongly Believe No is that answer.

Its the LOVE of Money that corrupts People and makes them foolish enough to steal it. All money is really is an Item by which we Exchange X amount of for what we want that someone else has.

I will say I would make every effort to find out what is up and get that person there stuff back no matter how long it took. Giving them that choice to take it or not if they so wished. thats My Word and It is as good as GOLD. For that reason I was Hoping to Safe guard the hacked avvys stuff Knowing i could be locked for it. for the sole purpose of getting it back to its owner. would I go Out of my way for someone I don't know You can bet on it.

Last edited:
I didn't say it wasnt a scam ah, I said its not provable.

You seem to have missed it for a second time ah ... so I quoted it for you, to make it easier for you to see.

You seem to have missed it for a second time ah ... so I quoted it for you, to make it easier for you to see.

i am not going to sit here and argue with you over something that is written in black and white, (or black n grey) , i suggest you reread your post #104 again, i dont think i am missing anything.... i dunno, maybe i dont understand english, but after 47 years ya think i would.. and as far as proving it. i think i know what happened to my fap..as does most people..have you not had something disappear from your inventory and you had to write a support case to get it back? if you had sold, traded, or dropped it, MA would not have returned it. They know exactly what avatars do. thats how accounts get locked, and unlocked..

kk to maybe clear this up for ya maybe?... you state here that Ah GAVE him the fap... she LOANED it.. big difference.

Yes, in chat logs there is ways to prove theft, esp when some asshole tell you to bad afterwards. There's also chat logs usually of trust loans that also back up was a loan and not a gift or to be kept. That said, MA doesn't help at all in those issues and I'm not debating that although Ah is 100% correct in stating that it COULD all be followed in most cases.

Confused? Well, it's not account hacking and you're 100% correct but it IS a scam.. it's call a trust scam and is the biggest one in EU.

To be honest I think the overall tone of your post is what set AH off as when it's first read it really reads like you're speaking to her specific case. I initially thought that too.

/on topic...
anyword from NN yet??? hmmmmm... .....

Well ive sent NN a email to see whats up and no reply,I know he had told me that he does infact have a gc. That is how he got unlocked from the first time to use his account.So I dunno im dumb founded somone finally can crack a GC now? Or did he leave his gc laying around someone copied down a one time code friend or family ? Or did he like a dumb ass give one out ?

Well ive sent NN a email to see whats up and no reply,I know he had told me that he does infact have a gc. That is how he got unlocked from the first time to use his account.So I dunno im dumb founded somone finally can crack a GC now? Or did he leave his gc laying around someone copied down a one time code friend or family ? Or did he like a dumb ass give one out ?

i think you have more odds winning the lotto than crack a gold card, and if it were possible, i dont think NN's account would be first one to hack on the crackers list.

someone other than NN using a one time code would have to beat him to the login. when my reader was going out, i would get 3 numbers at a time so i would have at least 3 logins left . i had to do them in the order i got them, one time i screwed up and almost locked myself out. that would of been a typical blonde move

I dont think it is possible to get a one time code from a Gold Card. Try generating a code on your card reader before you even attempt to login to the game. You have to actually phyically be in posession of the card and card reader at the time you login.

Either that or get someone to read the code off to you.

Last edited:
I dont think it is possible to get a one time code from a Gold Card. Try generating a code on your card reader before you even attempt to login to the game. You have to actually phyically be in posession of the card and card reader at the time you login.

There is probably a way to do it...

If you are an evil hacker that is:

1. Compromise a system with a trojan or whatever malicious program you have
2. Write a program that replaces the clientloader.exe on the users desktop that when the user clicks it mimics the usually Entropia Login procedure.
3. When the user clicks the program thinking it it EU, it is actually the Evil hacker's program and enters his login/pass and Gold card number. The hacker keylogs this and then has access to the account. As long as he can get on just once is enough to wreak havoc and trade all the items to another avatar before MA could put a stop to it. Skills would take longer.

There is probably a way to do it...

If you are an evil hacker that is:

1. Compromise a system with a trojan or whatever malicious program you have
2. Write a program that replaces the clientloader.exe on the users desktop that when the user clicks it mimics the usually Entropia Login procedure.
3. When the user clicks the program thinking it it EU, it is actually the Evil hacker's program and enters his login/pass and Gold card number. The hacker keylogs this and then has access to the account. As long as he can get on just once is enough to wreak havoc and trade all the items to another avatar before MA could put a stop to it. Skills would take longer.

ye that is true, you could do that.

it's not time sensitive. I could put my card in and out get like 5 codes give them to you and my password and you can log in a week from now as long as i don't log in and use the codes.

And what bursey said is the only way to hack a GC which is why you gotta be carefull of what you use. and if you do say have a log in problem where you do everything right but it gives you some funny error i'd be going to the EU site and filling a support case ASAP or calling them to lock your account

Status
Back