You know you are addicted to PE when:

dbelinfante

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Sage
You know you are addicted to PE when:

You ask the man at the greengrocer for a pound of papplons.

You're wondering why the T-Rex in 'Jurassic Park' has only 2 arms.

You want to flee from that annoying neighbour, and you can't activate your Lesser Teleport Chip.

You hear an elephant at the zoo and jump aside to avoid being spat on with acid.

You're playing paintball with some friends and wonder why they're not showing up as yellow dots.

You don't really worry about that bus speeding your way, because you'll revive at PA anyway.

You think it's enough to feed your dog one Nutrio bar a week.

You think it's alright to whip your dog to make it listen.

You just KNOW every sexy woman you meet is really a guy.

You think it's alright to lie down in a busy square.

You ask the guy you're playing squash with if he's doing anything with his sweat.

You're getting arrested for walking around with a Samurai sword.

You think you can run the New York marathon because you run from Fort Zeus to Fort Troy every day.

You don't want to graduate because someone ELSE will get the present.

You get caught trying to force a CCD into your brain because you think it will make you see sharper.

You think you can cook by tossing the raw ingredients into a blender and repeatedly pressing the 'On' button.

You're buying a shirt, the salesgirl tells you the price and you ask: 'But how much is that in PED?'

You sue eBay because they charge you more than 1 PED.

You decide to think of symptoms PE addiction and write them down!

You write "You know you are addicted to PE when" lists.

When you buy something at a store and feel bad for spending that many ped?

zbryne said:

Funny I was gona say you get your xmas shopping done and think "I could have bought 14000 ped ........"

Zbelinfante said:
You think you can cook by tossing the raw ingredients into a blender and repeatedly pressing the 'On' button.

you cant?!?!?

zbryne said:

Ouch! I'm addictive :p

Haha a good laugh :)

You wont take your car to a repair shop because you refuse to feed MA money through repairs :)

You put your goods into a Storage Centre in London, and wonder why you can't get them out in Manchester.

I only said it because it applies to almost everyone thats pretty much into PE

You are surprised you didn't find a nice chair in the ant you just drove over.

You spend all day reading the forums every time a VU comes out. I don't do this, honestly, no really.... uh oh I hear my life calling :laugh:

You stand in your yard screaming "SELLING: LAWNMOWER tt+1500 @ TREE"

Brilliant!!! - hahaha :laugh:

I thought so too.

---

When you find yourself posting in a topic such as this.

when talking to your co-workers about PE, they think your talking about RealLife ;) ...........

then give you a funny look when they figure it out. :silly2:

Or you give PE Items as x-mas gifts to people you know IRL ---- I'm guilty

.... when you stop using the laser pointer around the office because of the new high decay.

When you see something being dropped and cant help to pick it up as fast as possible due to your oilrig instincts.

Status said:
Or you give PE Items as x-mas gifts to people you know IRL ---- I'm guilty

I considered it but didn't do it yet :)

Or when missing out on going to the movies because you took on a new disciple and wanted to show him around.. (yeah, I was planning on going to King Kong tonight).

..when you think of people wearing black coats as über

when you realise your clothes are (L) ( limited not large ;) ) and you need to buy other...
when you dream that a condom is an amplifier ( something close happend to me ... i can't tell tho )
or when i wanted to use health potion with the 7 key on my keyboard in diablo ( i have the fap on 7 )

u know ur a pe addict, when u have calculated ur % return after christmas :D

When you after the yearly jobinterview with your boss, talking about waging, suddenly stands up and yell "HES A SCAMMER HES A SCAMMER" .... :rolleyes:

OR

when you stop your car when reaching the park because you have just a few more min. to loot some birds in ... :cool:

OR

When you have to get yourself together NOT to try and pvp and loot the old lady coming towards you (well, she MIGHT have a defender in her handbag ... and she MIGHT pull it out first) :eek:

OR

When trying to fap the priest after having GREAT ..... well, nm :D

Lykke said:
When trying to fap the priest after having GREAT ..... well, nm :D

Or when you find that the priest is missing for some time and feel he is not tending to Lootie's flock ;)

Come into the light priest, come out!

Sharyn said:
Or when you find that the priest is missing for some time and feel he is not tending to Lootie's flock ;)

Come into the light priest, come out!

OR when the priest is posting on the forum everytime he has an ALL TIME HIGH ..... :rolleyes: (also called All the Time High :D )

well .. that one was really sztypiddd ... nevertheles ... THEEHEEEE :girl:

Last edited:
...you set the alarm at 4.50 in the morning on your day off, because there's an item in the auction that you just have to keep an eye on

FlameDancer said:
...you set the alarm at 4.50 in the morning on your day off, because there's an item in the auction that you just have to keep an eye on

Had this one happen to me a few times....Does this really mean that I'm addicted??? *goes to the bathroom cabinet and looks for a toxic shot*

I thought about starting one of these recently, as I started becoming aware of my level of addiction.

Two that I can relate to so far: regret after purchases when you think of how many ped that would have got you, and the gift exchange (Mynx and I are doing that tonight ;) ). In fact, we were hoping MA could introduce a "Wish List" like Amazon has.

Others:

...you buy someone a gift card at their favorite RL store and you think, "Now they won't have to deposit so often."

...your wife says, "You're interesting. Talk to me."

#When you start to tailor PE clothes IRL.
(and yes I am tailoring PE clothes IRL ,-))

uppdate:
#When you decide to make ur own Shadow armor from cardboard IRL
[X]done

When you make your own MOD FAP from cardboard IRL
[X]Done

When you tell your girlfriend that you cant have sex tonight because you are hunting ambulimaxes with an old friend that you havent seen for a few weeks.
[X]Done

When you stop buying anything IRL just because you want to get a few extra peds this month
[X]Done

When you allways allways re-calculate all prices into PED
[X]Done

When you just HAVE to play PE on x-mas and newyears eve and all other "special" days because you know there is less lagg those days because there are less players online
[X]Done

When you acctually start screaming FKING NOOB I hate you go die on some trox !!!! to your own mother just because she doesnt wanna lend you that 1500$ to buy full angel...
[X]Done

and no im acctually serious... Ive done/doing all of these things =/
bloody PE destroying my RL life.... oh well :) atleast I like chicken

Last edited:
-you're asked to deposit at the bank and ask "Do I have to? Can I sweat instead?"

-you see everything as TT+something.

-you go around your local town looking for a teleporter.

-you go into a shop and ask if they take sweat or dung as payment.

-you wonder why theres still tailors in your local town. Surely they must have gone after that last VU...

-you start mining in your back yard, pretending your calculator is the detector.

...you are calculating losses after flushing the toilet

Back