customer make up

trance

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
hypnotica TRANCE blain
hi Everyone
This thread here shows you a lot Make Up pictures.
Most of the Make Up here was ordered by customers. Trance Make UP
starts at 3.1.2008 . Trance Make Up Shop at New Oxford is the 1. Shop in game, offer Make Up service and selling Make Up tools.

hope you enjoy it

Trance Make Up shop at new Oxford shop3 block B

Last edited:
Awesome job on all of them Trance :)

damn some of them are real artworks !!
mustve taken a long time to make em

nice job !

I'd like to get something like this

What???? No dolphins softy????

wow, I'm shocked.

I'd like to get something like this

maybe i can do some thing like this. exept the middle. we only can do symmetric painting. and im sure it need a lot time to make it, and meany make up tools.

What???? No dolphins softy????

wow, I'm shocked.

I looked at some, they just didn't work out on the face :) When they get tattoos I'll get one on my boob :)

maybe i can do some thing like this. exept the middle. we only can do symmetric painting. and im sure it need a lot time to make it, and meany make up tools.

What kinda price would it be to create something like that? I have some makeup and a mask :)

WOW!!!
That is truely impressive in such a relatively short period they have been around counting all the bugs and all with them.

VERY nice work!!! Impressive :woohoo:

I hope to someday get a mask or two . . . do one very decorative and then an everyday makeup (like my RL face) lol

Have you tried to do something along those lines at all?

Wonderful artwork!

jewels

;>

I looked at some, they just didn't work out on the face :) When they get tattoos I'll get one on my boob :)

What kinda price would it be to create something like that? I have some makeup and a mask :)

- nice idea :)

- a mask like this will cost around 700 peds include all materials.

Hahahaha i like the medicinal one! :smoke:

Jamhot

VERY nice work!!! Impressive :woohoo:

I hope to someday get a mask or two . . . do one very decorative and then an everyday makeup (like my RL face) lol

Have you tried to do something along those lines at all?

Wonderful artwork!

jewels

;>

i tryed out meany things , and try out more ;)

im selling my make up mask Medium full TT @ 135% plz buy it trance its a good price isnt?

sorry for the shameless plug. but consider this a bump for one of the best makeup mask maker in the game.

P.S.: is it possible with the actual color of makeup to make a fade from color to skin color so it just doesnt look like u have a mask but some kind of face morph or something... i feel like everything have to be symetrical so it may be impossible to do it...

im selling my make up mask Medium full TT @ 135% plz buy it trance its a good price isnt?

sorry for the shameless plug. but consider this a bump for one of the best makeup mask maker in the game.

P.S.: is it possible with the actual color of makeup to make a fade from color to skin color so it just doesnt look like u have a mask but some kind of face morph or something... i feel like everything have to be symetrical so it may be impossible to do it...

abouth empty mask ... not bad %, but i have a lot mask in store. sry :)

abouth the fade:
i never tryed out this. need to make a test and then i can tell you if it possible to make. you'r right. it is only symmetric painting, we have in the make up system.

I believe with my playing around with the makeup you can make it fade with the removers, I sure hope so with the mask I want :)

I believe with my playing around with the makeup you can make it fade with the removers, I sure hope so with the mask I want :)

remover is a importend tool for some things wheile doing make up.
mostley i use remover for making sharp lines, or some correcturs.
maybe the smoot remover helps for making fading from face to the mask.
i will try out, if i get time for this.;)

i think fading is possible. but me wounder what kind of mask would look nice whit this.

again some very fine works from you trance!

I'd prefer something like the butterfly mask too, with only the eyes covered but not the nose. Will keep watching your pic till one mask catches my attention :D

remover is a importend tool for some things wheile doing make up.
mostley i use remover for making sharp lines, or some correcturs.
maybe the smoot remover helps for making fading from face to the mask.
i will try out, if i get time for this.;)

i think fading is possible. but me wounder what kind of mask would look nice whit this.

thx for all the infos from everyone, i dunno if it would look nice but its not been done yet so i wondered if it was possible.

it may not work that good on some mask, but some i could imagine it. the one with bald or punk cut or the one u see the header... so i wondered "what if faded"

Last edited:
Well its done and I am so excited!!!

Thank you Trance :yay::yay:

This is what I wanted :)

This is what I got :yay::yay:

thanks a lot:)
i realy like your new mask:)
some day i made one for me:)

very nice job trance(as always):yay::yay:
i love my friend's simon mask!!!!!
it's perfect!!!!!:yay::yay:

i show you a other pic of this mask. it shows the mask befor saving.

Again, nice work Trance. You can see more of the detail on your face. :)

Hi to evryone,

Here a new Customer Make Up.
it is my 2. Tribal i made, since we have this nice Make Up option.

Wow! Fantastic work Trance :yay: & you are providing a great service :wtg:
+rep for ya.
Hope ya get lots of customers & make buckets of money :cool: Think ya deserve it. ;)

Cheers Firefly Jane :)

a new mask we have in game

gl whit your new mask, Lars;)

Thank you very much for the great job, Trance!! :)

Back