customer make up

Wow some really nice work here trance, might get one done myself sometime :)

Make up Mask .. made for BREZEL.

Absolutely beautiful hon!

I think I've seen some of your work running around EU actually and it made me think I've always wanted to get something like a Venetian Carnevale mask.

*sighs* Like everything else, when I have the PED. :silly2:

How much would a mask like this cost? And if possible just to get tribals on one side of the cheek?

And I must say they all look amazing :eek::wtg:

Great work - just curious, is it possible to save your work so you can make copies of a mask, or do you have to make each mask by hand?

How much would a mask like this cost? And if possible just to get tribals on one side of the cheek?

And I must say they all look amazing :eek::wtg:

We only have symmetric function for face painting. It not work to do a tribal only on one side. about price: i ask 100 ped per hour work i have plus materials.

Great work - just curious, is it possible to save your work so you can make copies of a mask, or do you have to make each mask by hand?

The only save we can do, is one time from face to the empty mask. so no copy past.
all is doing per hand.:)

We only have symmetric function for face painting. It not work to do a tribal only on one side. about price: i ask 100 ped per hour work i have plus materials.

Okay, I have to check out your masks in your shop to see if there is something I like :yay:

I think I have to get myself a new haircut to :laugh:

Okay, I have to check out your masks in your shop to see if there is something I like :yay:

I think I have to get myself a new haircut to :laugh:

you can tell my what you like, and i make a mask like this ... is also a service of trance make up ... atm dont have much prepainted mask in shop.

new haircuts always make fun :)

WOW great work on those masks..:)

Symmetric you said... so you can't make one thing on on side and something different on the other, so they must look the same on both sides?

Symmetric you said... so you can't make one thing on on side and something different on the other, so they must look the same on both sides?

yes, i can't make one thing on one side only.

Ooooh if I deposit I will so get the joker :D That would be awesome :D

masks #12 and 13 rule, so much detail, it just shocked me

GJ keep on the good work.

made a mask for breezel's girl friend

and next mask is prepainted.
This butterfly is available in my shop and wait of a customer;)

I am that customer Trance. Nice Job.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

But dont make a 2nd one like that, ok ? Thanks.

1 more thing , Trance. Just in case if the CryEngine update would reset all masks, can you make it again for me ? I like that one. Willing to pay again for it. But for a lesser price please. Thanks.

Last edited:

1 more thing , Trance. Just in case if the CryEngine update would reset all masks, can you make it again for me ? I like that one. Willing to pay again for it. But for a lesser price please. Thanks.

ty for buing th mask:)
i never do exactley the same mask , all are unique !
And i dont think you los the painting on the make up mask if we get cry2.
Otherwise meany of my customers will make support, i think;)

The price is a thing, how long i have to make. and what materials i use.
Im 99% sure we all dont los our nice make up, abouth cry2. but maybe i will ask MA in support case ... will be 100% sure

Ive been running around with pink lip stick since the masks came out... I figured its time to try something now.
But I have no clue what I want, or how I want it to look. All I know is I want it pink and purple :D

How much would custum work like this cost, and is there a way you can make one and I can get a preview and say if I want to buy it or not.

Ive been running around with pink lip stick since the masks came out... I figured its time to try something now.
But I have no clue what I want, or how I want it to look. All I know is I want it pink and purple :D

How much would custum work like this cost, and is there a way you can make one and I can get a preview and say if I want to buy it or not.

would be fine to make a mask whit pink and purble, i like this colors;)
may is cool we meet us in game, for a little talk abouth what you like to have.
i cant make a nice mask and then i do only a picture and make it new for save on mask ... this would be a wast of time;)

pm me if ou see me ingame , or i do pm to you

would be fine to make a mask whit pink and purble, i like this colors;)
may is cool we meet us in game, for a little talk abouth what you like to have.
i cant make a nice mask and then i do only a picture and make it new for save on mask ... this would be a wast of time;)

pm me if ou see me ingame , or i do pm to you

oki, how much would thing like this cost, and do I have to buy it, once you make one ?

ty for buing th mask:)
i never do exactley the same mask , all are unique !
And i dont think you los the painting on the make up mask if we get cry2.
Otherwise meany of my customers will make support, i think;)

The price is a thing, how long i have to make. and what materials i use.
Im 99% sure we all dont los our nice make up, abouth cry2. but maybe i will ask MA in support case ... will be 100% sure

If MA did do it...there would be such an unbelievable backlash from the community-so if they did do it? I reckon that it would be fixed sharpish.

P.s. just curious-If ever MA did it so you can do painting without it being symmetrical....how much would a massive fake pointy moustache and a monocle be? I think that would rock my socks :)

Frankenberry-NBK Legion

If you look thru the posts you'll see that yours is the second butterfly :)

And if the CryEngine resets the masks I would be flooding support to get it fixed! :)

If you look thru the posts you'll see that yours is the second butterfly :)

And if the CryEngine resets the masks I would be flooding support to get it fixed! :)

it is a second butterfly, yeas ... true. But always not the same design;)

I realy don't think they wil have a lot support cases about cry2 and make up:laugh:

little bumb;)

a new mask , waiting of a customer at my shop ;)

omg this looks awesome, great work ;)

wow thoes are very nice i might have to maybe have you make me one :):yay:

wow thoes are very nice i might have to maybe have you make me one :):yay:

if you like to have a make up, so is no problem, just contact me here in forum;) (pm)

Wow, those are some truly art masterpieces there. :eek: I'll be suscribing to this thread, maybe someday I'll have the PED for affording a nice mask.

+rep for you great work so far BTW, Trance. ;)

Back