customer make up

here a make up made for jamira

new mask at shop

hi, here a new mask, available at my shop

and here a not saved idea of a make up, maybe some one like it to have, then i do a mask like this;)

halloween

party make up for force and pink

trance + rep for you, you are a true artist!

7 pre painted make up mask are at my shop at oxford.
still waiting of a Customer.

Make up service is also available and open for doing Customer make up.
You can pm me for get informations, or if you have some questions.

Ty for all the wishes and posts here:)

I will looking into possible having an avatar makeover new hair coloring etc have also thought about getting a mask done as well. I have bought some makup my self to have a play but the work have done as amazing.. once i have decided on my new avatar style i will PM you about getting one done, thats if you dont have one that suits my new look..

what do you charge for a custom one..? just so i know how much to save up :D

Just made a Union Flag for Ace;)

Star Make Up Mask

Hi, here 2 new Make up, made for Star

Most excellent masks trance!! :yay:

time to show you some more customer make up;)

Since I noticed the picture of the mask I'm wearing that my hat is covering the top part. Thought I would include a picture of me without my hat on.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thanks again Trance for the mask, its awesome.

some new make up mask in game;)

More excellent work trance :yay:

More awesome masks. :D I'm saving right now to see if I can afford a nice makeup for my birthday.

when is your B day?:)

How long would it take you to do something like this Trance?

usa_design_for_face_mask.jpg

~bump~

How long would it take you to do something like this Trance?

usa_design_for_face_mask.jpg

~bump~

depends, where on your face you will have it. and then, the make up system is not that cool for doing high details. Also all will be symmetric. Could be the little stars looks not so cool. hope this help, just ask me more if you need:)

depends, where on your face you will have it. and then, the make up system is not that cool for doing high details. Also all will be symmetric. Could be the little stars looks not so cool. hope this help, just ask me more if you need:)

I cut it out of the flag just like it would be positioned on the face. Allowing for symmetry. Blue field with stars would be the forehead and the red and white stripes would run from the eyes to the chin all the way across the face.

I cut it out of the flag just like it would be positioned on the face. Allowing for symmetry. Blue field with stars would be the forehead and the red and white stripes would run from the eyes to the chin all the way across the face.

i see, yes good idea whit the forehead. i hope the stars will be look good, maybe i should do a little test first, how this looks. then i know also better how long i have for do this.

i see, yes good idea whit the forehead. i hope the stars will be look good, maybe i should do a little test first, how this looks. then i know also better how long i have for do this.

Thank you Trance :yay:

I am not good at photo shop... but thought I would give you a visual of what I was thinking.

I am not good at photo shop... but thought I would give you a visual of what I was thinking.

thats very good man:) i wish more customers would know how photoshop works;)

i think i can do this, just need to test about the stars, how they will look.

you can do it :)

the stars on this mask came out nicely :D

rebelsmall.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Trance

OMG again she did the best Make Up Job in the Universe.
You keep suprising me with your talent

Me and Trance:

Me:

All my masks are made by Trance
No one does it like she does.

Pink Pussycat Panther

LOL Seems the Butterfly is very popular. Another great job Trance :yay:

Back