Selling: Unknown Mentor Loot

I now its gona be something bad but its a funnt thing to do :yay:

Offcourse I hope its something nice but I doubt it.

Yep and you paid for it .. told you to buy my extra skills but
NOOOOOOOOO

Just hope you actually get something good there mate.

Oh and Gildor... just for verification if you want I will be availible today when you are ready to click the box. I'm sure Blanco would have no problem with a socmate being there for him ;p

I don't mind - if Blanco can't be there.

Vengence,

I don't mind if you're there as long as Blanco doesn't think your bad luck. I was hoping Blanco would be available so maybe we could be in chat mode when I loot the treasure box. I'll PM him once the bidding is done and see if he has any preferences.

This is considering that he is the high bidder in roughly 90 minutes.

Thanks,

Gildor

I will be home in 60 min so tell me where to meet you.

(If I win the loot)

I love this concept.
Very curious about the loot :)

Here's another interesting question....

Exactly WHEN does the system decide what the gift is..?

We've had this debate about LOOT before, does every mob have a set amount of loot, or is it decided at the moment you click..

But what about Mentor Gifts? Do you think it makes a difference when or where the click is made...? Does recent loot affect it..?

Really interested to see the outcome of this...

Here's another interesting question....

Exactly WHEN does the system decide what the gift is..?

We've had this debate about LOOT before, does every mob have a set amount of loot, or is it decided at the moment you click..

But what about Mentor Gifts? Do you think it makes a difference when or where the click is made...? Does recent loot affect it..?

Really interested to see the outcome of this...

I'm quite sure it does matter where and when you click it, although it could be dependant on where the disciple is when he graduates aswell. But yes i think time and place does matter.

Any last minute bids?

We are almost ready to end this thing! Any last minute snipers?

tell us where u will open the treasure box - id like to join the party ;)

We are making arangements!

Please be patient, we are making arrangements to do so!

Gildor

ROFL funny thing to do this :) GL to all and best luck for the Top Bidder ^^

We will make the deal at Cape Corinth outside the ring pretty soon

It's be just like MA to drop something uber on this one. :scratch2:

Soon screens will come

hurry up :yay:

im standing next to you guys @ corinth :laugh:

Its has been a fun thread and here are the results ....

Here is the pic of the disciple screen prior to any picking.

Here is the pic of the loot window after the treasure chest has been clicked.

I have the video also!

Hehe

(Message too short)

I feel sorry for the bidder/buyer, but if it's any consolation the whole idea made for a great show!
And may you HoF with your new weapon!

The loot is not what I hoped for!

Blanco,

I am sorry the loot was not better. When I saw the pistol I was a little scared and had to make sure I took a pic with the name showing.

How do you want the video posted?

Gildor

I gona kill u next LG with it :yay::yay::yay:

Blanco,

I am sorry the loot was not better. When I saw the pistol I was a little scared and had to make sure I took a pic with the name showing.

How do you want the video posted?

Gildor

I've got to say that this thread was really awesome! I was on pins and needles waiting for the outcome as it seems so were others. Blanco, you are definitally a good sport about the entire thing!
Congrat to both of you for being so brave and creative!

Thats perfectly possible!

Blanco,

That is perfectly possible! I am and will probably always be a noob in this game.

Just to let everyone know, the transaction went through fine with no problems. Blanco is a very respectable person and followed through with their end of the bargain. I have screen shots to prove it.

I do have a video of the looting if anyone cares to see it.

I hope this type of auction lives on in EU Forum - there will be a time when a nice item is looted. As posted earlier in this thread by Mathias (I think), this type of auction is a good way for new mentors to guarantee themselves a few ped if they want to give up the chance at the mentor loot.

Anyway, thanks to everyone. The thread was a lot of fun for me.

Gildor

Last edited:
Selling 10 EP 17 ME (atm in small storage box) for 900 ped each

buy the bulk at 8000 ped and get the box for free!!11!! :deal:

it is the only series of guns ingame with a green laser!

get it while its hot!

sry, couldn't resist

awesome thread

Anyone want to guess how many people post Mentor Item Auction threads in the next 3 days?

Probably all the same people who made Project threads a while back (and abandoned them after 3 days).

Grats Gildor, nice deal :laugh:

The bid may not go as high next time but I still see a future in the gambling :) I predict next thread like this will go 450 ped for high bid :)

Thanks for the entertainment, it was great to watch this unfold. +Rep to seller and buyer.

Back