FYI: Whaaaaat???? ---- to share or not to

Status

Desperado25

Mature
Society
Maniacs
The Blue Thunder
What is this talk that i wanted to keep ESI that we looted in team hunt??? I told Joker that we split ESI 50/50!!!! Thats a LIE that i wanted to keep it to my self.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
The first time we hunted with Joker he wanted to split even aurli bone pices and i told that i don´t want nothing because only a bone and we shear only bigger loots.Then i hunt in team we allways shear bigger items. There has been even times when we share 25ped items.
How it was ... Joker died and because i had only 9k ammo left i asked Joker to bring me 20k of medium sell.I would give him peds right away.But he stay´d in the middle of the dome and i was back of the dome.At last he came back there and i had shooted all my ammo by then.Later he told me that i did`nt ask to bring ammo and then i got killed.
Revival ... then i thought that i´ll repair my ammo and amp allso my weight was about 250 kg ... i did throw oils and stuff TT I DID`NT COUNTED ESI INTO MY PROFITS because it has to be shared 50/50
and then ...

ATH

JOKER TELL PEOPLE THE TRUTH AND DON`T LIE!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It`s so LOW to tell lies like this and then to come and ... CAN I ADD YOU IN MY FRIENDS LIST

FUCK

Now think who scammed who and TALK!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I`m sorry about my bad english if i have written something wrong BUT STILL I`M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!

:popcorn:

What is this talk that i wanted to keep ESI that we looted in team hunt??? I told Joker that we split ESI 50/50!!!! Thats a LIE that i wanted to keep it to my self.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
The first time we hunted with Joker he wanted to split even aurli bone pices and i told that i don´t want nothing because only a bone and we shear only bigger loots.Then i hunt in team we allways shear bigger items. There has been even times when we share 25ped items.
How it was ... Joker died and because i had only 9k ammo left i asked Joker to bring me 20k of medium sell.I would give him peds right away.But he stay´d in the middle of the dome and i was back of the dome.At last he came back there and i had shooted all my ammo by then.Later he told me that i did`nt ask to bring ammo and then i got killed.
Revival ... then i thought that i´ll repair my ammo and amp allso my weight was about 250 kg ... i did throw oils and stuff TT I DID`NT COUNTED ESI INTO MY PROFITS because it has to be shared 50/50
and then ...

ATH

It`s so LOW to tell lies like this and then to come and ... CAN I ADD YOU IN MY FRIENDS LIST

FUCK

I`m sorry about my bad english if i have written something wrong BUT STILL I`M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!

woz it just the ESI use were gona share or the ATH?

And now the other third of the story comes in. The saga continues...

Edit: I know you were clued in to the other thread before it got closed. Why did you wait until it was closed before you decided to post?

I wonder what the middle ground (ie. "truth") is.

Sry but i don`t read forum and i don´t post anything into a forum! 1 CK Coat killer told me about that post here today

:popcorn:

Yes, I'm starting love these series too. :popcorn:

..it's better than what TV shows here all the time.

*subscribing* ...or atleast in before :locked:

I like the part where Joker says he isn't scum. He must be thinking of someone else.

I'm sure if the roles had been reversed Joker would be real happy to get 1k. :rolleyes:

Desperado25 I think is simple did you shoot at the mob that the ATH came from?

If yes then I think you can own 50%
If you did not shoot at it then you can own 0%

Simple crystal clear.

Why I’m telling you this, well think it this way you guys hunt and when you are away he get 20 message ‘ sorry this creature did not carry any loot ‘ now you get back are you going to give him 50% of the ammo he spend hunting alone ?

I mean I’m shore you want 50% you are human is normal but seriously think it over, the guy killed and looted the mob why he will give you any thing ?

On the side if he gives you 1k I will refuse if you take the money you look like you need charity keep this in memory and never go hunt with someone or if you do make shore is in your soc or that you don’t go away.
Same thing happens to guy from warrants but they were from the same soc so I guess they did 50/50.

Umm.....Joker has screenshots and you said nothing about splitting the ESI :scratch2:

Ah well I don't know. I don't think I'm going to choose sides - unless perhaps MA could provide records of the entire event from the beginning of the hunt to the ATH :D
But I don't think that is going to happen :rolleyes:

It's really nice that you gave a HOLLEERRRR on the forums man to clue us all in!!! :D Now seeing this side of the story i am definately beginning to question the original thread...

It's really nice that you gave a HOLLEERRRR on the forums man to clue us all in!!! :D Now seeing this side of the story i am definately beginning to question the original thread...

LULZ.

hollllerrrrr at ya boy!

Hmmm, interesting :scratch2:

and then ...

ATH

FUCK

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/121901-give-not-give-question.html
i stand by everything i said in this thread...

you never once mentioned we would split the ESI... i have screen shots... and they dont not LIE :) ... as i stated before we never talked about splitting items... in our team this day... the day prior... i offered to split my bone cause the other chap in the team wanted to split it... and i always split items...

you had 3k ammo left... get your story straight... all the screenies are there man... and the screenies show you never asked... i believe you might have asked... but the team was deselected... and your message never sent... you need to have the team selected or them message wont register...

you TT'd fixed weight... etc... but it took you many mins 10-15 and i feel you were leaching... i almost closed team... you never came into dome till after i got the ath... were you planning on paying for my losses while you were away?... i took the financial risk... but if we got an item you better believe i would have split it... i split all items... MA is in charge of splitting stackables... my ATH was stackable...

as far as you always splitting loot i have gotten many pms about your NOT sharing loots... i hate to do it to you man... and i tried to keep this to myself for the last few days but i cant... sorry to the PMer...

Hi, first of all gratz on YOUR ATH! Do help you make fair decision i must tell you something about my experience with hunting in team with Rainer. Once i was stupid enough to team up with rainer in CP, because after we managed to loot a nice 150 ped (or was it 160 :scratch2: ) ESI, he didnt split in with me, he told me that he made most of the damage so its fair if he keeps it, although we were both shooting at this mob (i werent at revival or something like that).

150 ped ESI is not a 30K, but still it shows how rainer would act if he were you.

The reason why i dont post this text on your thread is that now i get along with him normally and i want to keep it that way.

Btw, i managed to kill you once in a PVP :ahh:

i have gotten many good replies about your actions... there is no doubt in my mind you were not going to split that esi... and there was never any talk of it...

re read it man... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/121901-give-not-give-question.html everything i said was 1000% true and i have screen shots to prove it...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/121901-give-not-give-question.html

you never once mentioned we would split the ESI... i have screen shots... and they dont not LIE :) ... as i stated before we never talked about splitting items... in our team this day... the day prior... i offered to split my bone cause the other chap in the team wanted to split it... and i always split items...

you had 3k ammo left... get your story straight... all the screenies are there man... and the screenies show you never asked... i believe you might have asked... but the team was deselected... and your message never sent... you need to have the team selected or them message wont register...

you TT'd fixed weight... etc... but it took you many mins 10-15 and i feel you were leaching... i almost closed team... you never came into dome till after i got the ath... were you planning on paying for my losses while you were away?... i took the financial risk... but if we got an item you better believe i would have split it... i split all items... MA is in charge of splitting stackables... my ATH was stackable...

as far as you always splitting loot i have gotten many pms about your NOT sharing loots... i hate to do it to you man... and i tried to keep this to myself for the last few days but i cant... sorry to the PMer...

i have gotten many good replies about your actions... there is no doubt in my mind you were not going to split that esi... and there was never any talk of it...

re read it man... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/121901-give-not-give-question.html everything i said was 1000% true and i have screen shots to prove it...

Why do you need to justify you're self?

you are right... i dont need to but i wanted to convey a few things... rainer i will talk to you in game... to give you the rest of what you deserve from the ATH... i will let the screenshots speak for themselves

here is another before i go...
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Well to be honest he really likes to HOLLLLERRRR at those that oppose him. He might also be lying of course but we will let history be the judge of that :)

you never once mentioned we would split the ESI... i have screen shots... and they dont not LIE :) ... as i stated before we.... .

okey so u have some screens and u tell us they dont lie. U think we all are stupid or WHAT? this prooves only u trying something, because its crystal clear he could told it anytime during the hunt when u were not taking your nice screenies.

So dont tell me your screens proove something, they dont.

If u want to be fair, give him somethink, if u dont want dont do so. U both guys talkin utter BS here, theese situations occur on regular basis...

you never once mentioned we would split the ESI... i have screen shots... and they dont not LIE :) ... as i stated before we never talked about splitting items... in our team this day... the day prior...

I'm not going to debate, just two lines about this incident and I'm out.

Joker, you swore more than once that there was no mentioning about 50/50 of the bigger loots between you and Rainer. I'm going to send a support case to MA to get the copy of the log connecting that particular hunt after which you also told Rainer that you will split it with him as always.

you see, I know Rainer too well not to believe him. so there's your last chance to clear this thing up. well, no totally because you just lessened the amount of people you can team with for the rest of your PE life, but still. just be a gentleman and do what you promised.

J.

okok, i offer a very generous gesture for you two!

to avoid getting each others enemys, and keep fighting until the end of time, why dont just give the whole ATH for me, and stay friends?

my offer is only available for a limited period of time, so please hurry to make the decision if you want to get this problem solved.

j/k:silly2:

So this question about "can you bring me more ammo?" was asked in PM?

Well then go to your folder and check: ...mindark\entropia universe\chat.txt - that will be the log of what you sent and what your recived in PM. Now both go there and see what it says, if there was any question asked (for to clarify that bit, even if it doesn't solve the big matter at hand). :coffee:

To try and get an accurate estimate of the time between when Rainer was talking about being +1k and the ATH loot it would be beneficial to find out what time new SANDAX hunter got his/her 679 ped atrox alpha hof. The time between that hof and the ATH is the minimum time that Rainer was at the TT.

That piece of information is really the only important piece of this puzzle. To find the truth in the time he was at the TT would show who is telling the truth. If Rainer really was gone for 10-15 minutes, then Joker owes him nothing. If it turns out to be a shorter time, like 5-6 minutes, then there could be 2 answers. Rainer could still have been gone for a while, or Rainer is telling the truth that he was just TTing and restocking.

Like I said earlier in this post, this would find out the minimum time that Rainer was at the TT. Anyone know new SANDAX hunter?

I'm not going to debate, just two lines about this incident and I'm out.

Joker, you swore more than once that there was no mentioning about 50/50 of the bigger loots between you and Rainer. I'm going to send a support case to MA to get the copy of the log connecting that particular hunt after which you also told Rainer that you will split it with him as always.

you see, I know Rainer too well not to believe him. so there's your last chance to clear this thing up. well, no totally because you just lessened the amount of people you can team with for the rest of your PE life, but still. just be a gentleman and do what you promised.

J.

You have nothing to do with this case :) and i think private chats are private thing,and MindArk wont give out that kind of private info,it would be like if i ask them,what was the thing Neverdie said to Deathifier on 12.February 2007.
We cant possibly know whom is right,but we can see that Joker has at least some kind of proof for his words :) Rainer and Joker are smart guys,and if Rainer deserves part of this ATH(i am not saying he does or doesńt) he will get it, if not then he wont :) Nothing so special here.
Good luck both of you guys!

To try and get an accurate estimate of the time between when Rainer was talking about being +1k and the ATH loot it would be beneficial to find out what time new SANDAX hunter got his/her 679 ped atrox alpha hof. The time between that hof and the ATH is the minimum time that Rainer was at the TT.

That piece of information is really the only important piece of this puzzle. To find the truth in the time he was at the TT would show who is telling the truth. If Rainer really was gone for 10-15 minutes, then Joker owes him nothing. If it turns out to be a shorter time, like 5-6 minutes, then there could be 2 answers. Rainer could still have been gone for a while, or Rainer is telling the truth that he was just TTing and restocking.

Like I said earlier in this post, this would find out the minimum time that Rainer was at the TT. Anyone know new SANDAX hunter?

It isn't going to work by checking out the sandax global, that took place after the ATH. And you can see in the screen with the SANDAX global that they are talking about a 60/40 split in the PM window, so it had to have already happened. Perhaps some other global clue there but the way the screens are posted there is no timeline.

new SANDAX hunter Atrox Dominant 354 PED Tuesday, August 05, 2008 21:55 http://www.entropiatracker.com/index.asp?system=players&mode=lookup&PlayerID=24327

Rainer n Poker Kreltin Old 30367 PED Tuesday, August 05, 2008 21:46 http://www.entropiatracker.com/index.asp?system=players&mode=lookup&PlayerID=58817

Edit: Just realized you said the 679 ped loot, I was looking at the global of his in another pic.

new SANDAX hunter Atrox Alpha 679 PED Tuesday, August 05, 2008 21:46 http://www.entropiatracker.com/index.asp?system=players&mode=lookup&PlayerID=24327

It was at the same time - depends on if entropia tracker records the exact time of the global or when it is imported into the database.

Reactions: 11B
All we talked was in team chat (a few things maybe not) and i sure hope that i can prove that i´m not telling a lie.i have only 1 screener then i´m standing in the back of the dome and Joker was`nt even in the radar.About that time i asked him/her to bring me 20k med sell.Later he/she told that i dont have to bring you any ammo ... ok ... true ... but was it so difficult to bring me ammo and i would give you the freaking 200 peds????
It`s allways getting comlpicated then money is in it. JOKER I`M STILL HOLDING THAT ESI what you are telling i was`nt going to share!!!

Question: If you would bring me those 20k med sell and would`nt stay in the centre of the dome ... was that posting here???? Thats why it`s team hunt that to hunt together not separated!!!

So Simple...

First, let me say I don't know either of these people nor do I know what was in the ATH loot.

Second, whenever I team I assume that ITEMS over 50 Ped auction value are to be splt amongst team members, if they are dead, if they are at auction, if they are on the phone and never fire a shot at the mob.

So if I were to loot an ESI on the hunt I wouldn't discuss it after I got it except to tell TT value to the other team members.. i'd auction it and split the proceeds.

This is quote by Joker from Previous thread:

"also... we NEVER talked about splitting loots or items... but i always assume splitting ITEMS 50/50 over 50 peds... but with his ESI loot and no talk of split... kinda upset me..."

I dont get the problem, use your own rules Joker.

See how easy?

Still shouldn't matter who said what. Joker did 100% damage and got 100% stackables. A 60/40 split in that case is 100% ludicrous and Rainer shouldn't be entitled to anything.

And now the other third of the story comes in. The saga continues...

Edit: I know you were clued in to the other thread before it got closed. Why did you wait until it was closed before you decided to post?

I wonder what the middle ground (ie. "truth") is.

i played the game for a year before i made my account here, and even after that, i didnt login for months at a time, when i did it wasnt long and i didnt do too much but try and figure the website out....i just recently changed my profile...

give the guy a chance....

maybe you need to stop wondering.... you havent accepted the truth since the last thread started..

Last edited:
All we talked was in team chat (a few things maybe not) and i sure hope that i can prove that i´m not telling a lie.i have only 1 screener then i´m standing in the back of the dome and Joker was`nt even in the radar.About that time i asked him/her to bring me 20k med sell.Later he/she told that i dont have to bring you any ammo ... ok ... true ... but was it so difficult to bring me ammo and i would give you the freaking 200 peds????
It`s allways getting comlpicated then money is in it. JOKER I`M STILL HOLDING THAT ESI what you are telling i was`nt going to share!!!

Question: If you would bring me those 20k med sell and would`nt stay in the centre of the dome ... was that posting here???? Thats why it`s team hunt that to hunt together not separated!!!

YOU DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING....the people that matter know the truth...trust me, they never had a doubt..

the people that didnt even give you the benefit of the doubt...they owe you a huge apology until then , they arent worth your time....

Still shouldn't matter who said what. Joker did 100% damage and got 100% stackables. A 60/40 split in that case is 100% ludicrous and Rainer shouldn't be entitled to anything.

well you are absolutly wrong...and if anyone teams with you ,ever, you must be paying them

Status
Back