Selling: Imp FAP

Dino

Old Alpha
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Dinara Dino Kapteck
Yes, I'm selling the beloved Imp FAP. I can't hunt like I used to for health reasons so it's kind of a waste for me to have it. But I'm in no hurry to sell it either.

But the first person to offer me 350k PED for it gets it.

EDIT: Change in price. Bids open at 320k PED.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm selling the beloved Imp FAP. I can't hunt like I used to for health reasons so it's kind of a waste for me to have it. But I'm in no hurry to sell it either.

Long time no see Dino. Hope all is ok.

Hi Dino, havnt seen u for ages, hope all is fine with you, gl with the sale bump :)

But the first person to offer me 350k PED for it gets it.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

350k???
so whats the mod`s price? :D:D

Wow, I want to thank everyone who has contacted me with such kind words. Nothing serious about my health. Well, it is serious but not much worse than it has been. I have multiple sclerosis and it is progressing but only slight worse than it has been. But my fatigue and the loss of coordination in my fingers takes a lot of the enjoyment out of "twitch" type games like hunting. So I'll be mining and crafting more.

Oh, and I should have said this originally but I'm not looking for trades. Just PED.

Good luck selling it Dino!

Improved bump! :cool:

i will offer 600k,if i hit lottery this week:D

So, did you hit he lottery? :D

As a note, I will accept private bids but the price will be posted. It's up to you if you want your name shared but the price will be. I strongly believe in transparency of sales :D

Now that I've decided to sell it, I've decided to actually let it go! lol

So I've changed the pricing. The last one sold publicly was sold for 320k so I'll open bids at that price.

Happy bidding!

How long does the auction last until start bid is met?

How long does the auction last until start bid is met?

I'm not sure I understand your question. I have someone who may be meeting the 320k price right now but I'm waiting for more information.

The auction doesn't really have an end date as sales of this size take time to get money together. Pretty much no one has that kind of money just laying in their PED card.

If you are asking how long before the first bid of 320k, like I said I may have someone right now. If they fall through, someone will meet it eventually. I'm patient

Sorry, my mistake, I ask again:
How long does the auction last AFTER start bid is met?

Sorry, my mistake, I ask again:
How long does the auction last AFTER start bid is met?

Hmm, good question. I hadn't thought of that. To be honest I have only one person interested atm, unless you make another.

Ok, let me state it this way... I'm working with this other person and it may actually already be sold, but if that doesn't work I'll sell for 320k PED to the first buyer that offers and we can work out a deal for payment times I'm comfortable with.

LOL, selling this is getting a lot more complicated than I expected!

well, dino, THE imp fap that has been sold for 320k has NOT been sold yet, so perhaps you're stealing that fap's buyer.

anyhow gl with it, i'm about 100k short on your price atm as well. but i did buy two lottery tickets last night. and i try to loot something nice everyday but that ain't going so well.

anyhow, if either happened you'd have this price from me in about 4 seconds.

well, dino, THE imp fap that has been sold for 320k has NOT been sold yet, so perhaps you're stealing that fap's buyer.
lol, no, I'm in conversation with him :D

just curious... would a UNL mining AMP considered?
I'm looking for PED, but thanks for offering. (Not to mention I have no clue what that is :D)

he has a mining amp that is repairable.

gosh, dino, you've been away! hehe.

also, on a side note, a third imp fap is now for sale.

the last imp fap that actually sold was sold for 300k.

i for one am happy to wait and see the feeding freezy as one person will walk away with peds. and the others will still have faps. hooray!

gratz to you all.

pm sent!!!1

PM responded to :wink:

This FAP is officially off the market for now. I believe it is sold but not till Oct. If the sale falls through I'll bump this.

nar, just a mix of selling all my items, some luck in loot and some irl funds.

shame dino, pm responded. i'll continue to look and best of luck with your sale.

offer= high
request= low
i wonder if prices go down now...

Free bump for an awesome FAP

All the best for you!

Par

Back