PC: Isis LR48 UL

macaulus

Old
Society
BlackAngles HQ
paulus sc macaulus
looted this gun today (Isis LR48 UL), wondering what it might fetch, thnx again to Godspeed for the loan of his armour

tt value: 5877 ped
full tt value: 8912 ped

isislr48UL.jpg

Ive had a chance to do the fruit test as near as i can tell the decay is 3.70 pec a shot, feel free to point out if i am wrong as it seems right, but ive never done it before, screenies below:

lr48fruit1.jpg

lr48fruit2.jpg

lr48fruit3.jpg

lr48fruit4.jpg

Last edited:
wow, what mob?:scratch2:

TT+35k to TT+40k, based on recent sale of similar items, however the market for unl. weapons at this time isn't great, and the lowish eco might drive those people who care about those things off.

thnx lanksia for the link, and thnx for the info immortal

gratz mate. We were just talking about an ATH for the antz. Mac will be pissed :)

Woohoo!! Go Paulus!! :yay::yay:

Mac's gonna be pissed when he finds out you beat him to it. Then even more pissed when he hears it was on one of his precious piggies! :laugh:

Grats mate!

Gratz nice gun, will be worth some nice peds. for sure :yay:

WOW Paulus HUGE Grats :)

Would u do mates rate to me?

If so once u decide the price- let me know :)

WOW Paulus HUGE Grats :)

Would u do mates rate to me?

If so once u decide the price- let me know :)

lol shuddup Dan, no mates rates on uber items... get top dollar Paulus :p

Big grats mate

ya, mac prolly spewin, i know godspeed was lol, im still in shock.

im the biggest noob on ef, tried to post a link to screeny, but needed 5 posts lol, sorry for the spam

Once we get the exact decay we can formulate a price check for you :p

updated the start of the thread with the fruit test, 3.70 pec a shot as best as i can tell, screenies on opening thread though :)

Gratz bro! Unfortunately the market for these items is at a rough patch, so just hold onto it for awhile and see what happens ;)

decay would be 3.703 :) not 3.7
giving it an unamped eco just below 4.01 ( 4.0095 )

Assuming that the LR48 (L) stays at 147%, you're saving 1.331 pec a shot with the UL version. At 1.331 pec a shot, 38 times a minute, that's 50.578 pec/min saved. If you're hunting steadily for a safe 4 hours a day, shooting 75% of the time (time for fapping, getting more ammo, etc), you can save 91 PED and 4 pec a day using this gun over the L version, which can add up to a lot of PED saved. That being said.. using today's markups, the Korss H400 (L) and Breer P5a (L) are still more eco than this gun. Counting in the fact that it'll last forever, and is 'decent' for PvP and larger mobs, I'd value it at 40K PED.

Back