The Art Competition! (20,000+ EFD in Prizes)

J. Mandrake

Prowler
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
John Johnny Mandrake
Hey all! Since I didn't have time to finish the Demotivator Competition (was moving at the time and forgot about it :( oops) and had some prize donations left over, I figured it was time for a new competition! :yay: This time, I want art. Art related to EU. It could be an IRL painting/drawing/sculpture, 3D model, short animation, screenshot (has to be something more than you doing sexy pose beind an AFK avatar,) video, whatever you have talent in. It just has to focus on something from EU (Landscape, Armor, Avatar, Mob, ect.) Starting prizes are below, will update as donations come.

Rules:

*Nudity = no-no. Keep it clean.

If it is IRL, I don't want it sent to me, just take a picture and post it in the gallery. :laugh:

Videos/Animations must be under 10 minutes in length.

Art must be made during the competition (No using premade art)

You can enter as many times as you like, but only one entry per person can be chosen for the finals.

*Boorum Male, if you really have to, can be used...

Prizes:
As of now:
1st-12501 EFD
2nd-7000 EFD
3rd- 4000 EFD

Keep in mind that the EFD/PED exchange rate is about 150/1, so these can be changed back into in-game currency. First prize is currently worth about 83 PED. Pretty big prize from someone who is nearly broke himself :silly2:

Donations
jdegre-500 EFD
Johned-500 EFD
Zeal-501 EFD
steveclark1983-500 EFD
Satans-1000 EFD
somon90-500 EFD

Contest Length
August 10-September 17

Now make like a bananna and get crackin'!:banana::whip:

Last edited:
Nice idea!!

I love drawing :)

Art competition

Giddyup!!

Sign me up for some 3d art!! Will probably use blender. If i get time will do a short animation. :D

Bring on the art!:wtg:

Hey!

Forgot to add, instead of asking for a time, you should give one, Because us artists will take years if thats what u give us. So.....im thinkin0g about a month?

What does everyon else think?

Giddyup!!

Sign me up for some 3d art!! Will probably use blender. If i get time will do a short animation. :D

Bring on the art!:wtg:

I'm learning Blender too :yay: I was thinking around a month too, I'll try to get a few more opinions!

Great idea for a comp, MD... +rep

You may not get an entry from me, as art is not my strong suit..

Mind you, I make a pretty good model out of Fimo now and then...

Hmmm....

Edited first post. About a month and a week is the time limit. Note that this time is not completley final, and could change later if people really need more time.

Mandrake, if your learning blender and need some help. let me know and i may be able to helpyou although i am still a beginner myself.

Go the blender!

Brilliant program!

NO nudity???? :cry:

so this one wont do?

readykopi.JPG

it's hanging on a wall somewhere in Entropia too though ;) So a little EU related .. Nun praying to Lootius whatever :D no?

NO nudity???? :cry:

so this one wont do?

readykopi.JPG

it's hanging on a wall somewhere in Entropia too though ;) So a little EU related .. Nun praying to Lootius whatever :D no?

It also goes against the rule I just added, art must be made while the competition is running :D (can't use premade art.) Didn't know if went without saying or not, so I added it :)

OK I throw my hat into the ring -

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I do not have an artistic bone in my body, but thought I would throw in a quick entry and be in the lead until a second entry is made :laugh:

I call this Chopper looking for the elusive Hogglo HOF. (Chopper is the one on the right)

Nice idea for a contest - I enjoy looking at the creative things the members of this community can create.

It also goes against the rule I just added, art must be made while the competition is running :D (can't use premade art.) Didn't know if went without saying or not, so I added it :)

ah ok .. no premade art ... :rolleyes: Gonna work on a non-premade one then - but I do nakid female bodies best .. or I don't do them.. I make them .. or errr you get the picture :D

ah ok .. no premade art ... :rolleyes: Gonna work on a non-premade one then - but I do nakid female bodies best .. or I don't do them.. I make them .. or errr you get the picture :D
Just put some Hermes armor on :D And Johned, good job, we have a winner so far! :laugh:

hm.... is it possible for one person to have more than one entrance? :rolleyes:

hm.... is it possible for one person to have more than one entrance? :rolleyes:

I knew I was forgetting something! Yes, it is, you can have as many as you like, but the same person can't win two prizes.

I knew I was forgetting something! Yes, it is, you can have as many as you like, but the same person can't win two prizes.

okay thanks ^^

First donation! Thanks jdegre!

So here is my first submission to the competition ;) (and my new desktop background lol)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I call it "The Photoshop Hunter" :D

Ya like it?

Last edited:
well... then It's pre-made, because it's made before this thread?

Sure... so, I'll just have to make another one....
Not too inspired at the moment, I'm afraid... :silly2:

Maybe tomorrow. :D

Sure... so, I'll just have to make another one....
Not too inspired at the moment, I'm afraid... :silly2:

Sorry, but it wouldn't be fair if you had had a longer time to make it than the other participants. Thanks for being honest :)

Sorry, but it wouldn't be fair if you had had a longer time to make it than the other participants. Thanks for being honest :)

No problem.

EDIT: IDEA!
Is graphic comedy considered "art"?
Per example:

Just asking... ;)

AND... don't forget to tip your sweater!

Last edited:
No problem.

Per example:

Just asking... ;)

Hmmm... well, I did say in my post that a screenshot is art, and that relates to EU. So yes, that will do nicely.

Edit: Whee! 333 post.

Such a cool competition, I will definitly enter it.

Ill commission one of you "Doing" a naked female body outside of this contest

No problem.

Per example:

Just asking... ;)

Nice pic ^^ lol

(but not for this competition, as I guess it is premade? ;) (with the sweat bottles on the ground, it would have to be huge bundles to bypass the no-drop-under-one-PEC-rule :D)

Nice pic ^^ lol

(but not for this competition, as I guess it is premade? ;) (with the sweat bottles on the ground, it would have to be huge bundles to bypass the no-drop-under-one-PEC-rule :D)

1. Yes, it was pre-made. Just look at the upload date. :silly2:
2. Needed 1k bundles as they are all worth 1 PEC each.

Why do you think I chose New Switzerland?
Nobody ever goes there. :laugh:

Ah, but I'm planing on doing a brief comic.
Maybe the continuation of the story below!

1. Yes, it was pre-made. Just look at the upload date. :silly2:
2. Needed 1k bundles as they are all worth 1 PEC each.

Why do you think I chose New Switzerland?
Nobody ever goes there. :laugh:

Ah, but I'm planing on doing a brief comic.
Maybe the continuation of the story below!

:laugh: I didn't think of a comic when I was making this contest, but sure!

"'~_~Bump~_~'" (<<The bump banner)

Back