Question: Midlevel agility de-nerfed? o_O

Noticed such thing?

• Yea, happened to me too.

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • Nope. You, kind sir, are delusional.

Votes: 77 62.6%
  • Who cares! I have 200k total skills and 35 agi!

Votes: 10 8.1%

• Total voters

kalanen

Elite
so near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long
Society
Church of Lootius
...or at least have you noticed weird agility "boosts" after adjustment, where they made newcomers to start attributes from 1.

I just gained agi from 79 to 79.1+ in few days, and I recall it took year or so to gain one level few levels ago.

Have you noticed anything similar?

Went from 72 to 72.4 in about a week or so (~20kped TT processed) and was using sword a lot. I'm on the lookout for the so-called agility wall. Maybe you've gotten past a hump where they transformed your agility gains so that newcomers and stamina 9 eventually have the same skill gain (i.e. for a while, maybe you had a straint on until you had processed enough TT to qualify for stamina 1 skillgain?)

Though my laser dmg and rifle appear to have stopped moving entirely. Not that it matters as I max all useable laser rifles already (felis not included).

I think agi 60->60.2 (around value 60 at least) was gained in the space of a minute on 9.1 CP (six agi gains in a row). No complaints from me :)

Only thing I noticed is that I reached 102 agility more than 3 years ago, and it havent moved since :rolleyes:

Prolly due to switching to mining from hunting :silly2:

Uhhh, what is the use of tracking decimals on skills? :scratch2:

(Apart from meaning "I have biggest skills than you" :D)

Have not noticed anything.
Must have hit 57 about 6 weeks ago and am around 57.7 right now (while going through around 30k PED in Ammo).

it is as slow as alwasy but it dosnt matter, agility is not worth much as skill and only worth a lot as a "status symbol"

if all our "status symbols" raising slower, and its only worth something compared to the other avaters- its really not worth to care about it

...or at least have you noticed weird agility "boosts" after adjustment, where they made newcomers to start attributes from 1.

I just gained agi from 79 to 79.1+ in few days, and I recall it took year or so to gain one level few levels ago.

Have you noticed anything similar?

Did you hunt something you don't normally hunt? I noticed a few times when my agility felt like it had gone up faster than usual recently. Didn't really track it carefully though, think I noticed it after a week of hunting the new big bots a while back.

it is as slow as alwasy but it dosnt matter, agility is not worth much as skill and only worth a lot as a "status symbol"

if all our "status symbols" raising slower, and its only worth something compared to the other avaters- its really not worth to care about it

Well, Agility contributes to various profession levels, to HP, to running speed, etc, so its not completely insignificant.

Uhhh, what is the use of tracking decimals on skills? :scratch2:

(Apart from meaning "I have biggest skills than you" :D)

Could use the progressbar if its half filled you have *Something*.5 or...
Is there a way to check decimals exept this way i suggested?

Well, Agility contributes to various profession levels, to HP, to running speed, etc, so its not completely insignificant.

i know, but to have 20 agility more then another player is a lot, and theese 20 are worth around 0.2 level Handgun/rifle hit, 0.5 health and a hardly noticeable increase in running speed

its a nice to have, but not worth a lot

Did you hunt something you don't normally hunt?

Not really. Well, supposedly it will take year+ from 79.9 to 80.

What a weird universe :confused:

I have never noticed an incredibly slow portion of my agility skilling...Up until about 3 months ago I didn't hunt much at all. Now I hunt quite a bit and am closing in on 60 agility and it's still rolling in quickly.

i know, but to have 20 agility more then another player is a lot, and theese 20 are worth around 0.2 level Handgun/rifle hit, 0.5 health and a hardly noticeable increase in running speed

its a nice to have, but not worth a lot

Everything is worth something, its not a matter of if one thing is worth "a lot" or "a litle", its when you add everything you have up that even slightest thing makes a diffrence, no skills are worth much by themself tbh.

Everything is worth something, its not a matter of if one thing is worth "a lot" or "a litle", its when you add everything you have up that even slightest thing makes a diffrence, no skills are worth much by themself tbh.

yes its worth something, to be a tiny bit "better" in a virtual universe, a small difference which isnt worth to think more then a minute about it ;)

yes its worth something, to be a tiny bit "better" in a virtual universe, a small difference which isnt worth to think more then a minute about it ;)

i claim small things in life to be the once makeing it worth living (A) ^^ so i will apply the same logic to this game! :p

Point of this poll was rather made with "you noticed MA has actually de-nerfed something to even out difference of pre-ag-nefr avatars and newcomers?" aproach than about value of agility as attribute... :)

Ive been tracking my agility points since I reached 70:

70 to 71 -> 28 days
71 to 72 -> 26 days
72 to 73 -> 40 days
73 to 74 -> 46 days
74 to 75 -> 41 days

But it also depends on ingame activity, so its still not realy usefull information. Only to see when I grinded the most.

Some told me that from 71 to 72 would take 3 months, well I fixed it in less than 1.

My "feeling" is that agility gains at my lvl (73) are ~3-5x faster than 2006.

My "feeling" is that agility gains at my lvl (73) are ~3-5x faster than 2006.

But I wonder if it will ever be possible to get to 100 if you wernt that already

All i've noticed is that I dont get agility gains that often that i used too.
Before I used to get about 1 gain per 2-3 mob i killed.. but now i can kill 10 before I get one.. if I ever do :eek:

I think this is because the attribute skill bars now have fewer graphical 'steps', since the new skills window was introduced.

So you probably didn't go from 79.0 to 79.1 - you probably went from 79.049 to 79.051, or something similar.

I have noticed the same thing happening with Health.

I think this is because the attribute skill bars now have fewer graphical 'steps', since the new skills window was introduced.

So you probably didn't go from 79.0 to 79.1 - you probably went from 79.049 to 79.051, or something similar.

I have noticed the same thing happening with Health.

Hmmm... gotta keep an eye on this one.

Yea, I see odd things too, with Agi and Health.

i.e. my health, which just went to 140 a couple days ago, looks like it is already at 140.25

not that I am complaining.

But who knows, maybe MA has felt for whatever reason, that they did not need to be as agressive in holding back skill gains (which they may have been doing to compensate for something or other), and have switched it back to a system that is more 'fair' to non-uber players.

Maybe, skills just don't do as much anymore ;)

i seem to notice that the skill bar especially agility move a small chunk only after a certain amount of experience bars. The experience seem to "store" up a bit before its represented graphically.

i seem to notice that the skill bar especially agility move a small chunk only after a certain amount of experience bars. The experience seem to "store" up a bit before its represented graphically.

I noticed that with HP, I needed a full CM but a few mobs later "gained aditional health"

I almost went up 1 point in 1 week after being at CP.
I went from 59.7 to 60.5
So in 5 days thats a quick gain.
+ almost 2 HP in 10 days.
This weekend i will hit 125 for sure.
I hope to also Hit my coolness
So thats a lot to work for.
But yeah sometime the skill increase is more then other times.

Pardon my ignorance and slight off-topic-ness, but how is it you guys can see decimal values in your skills? When I press K and look at the skills, there are only ranks and points, and the points are all whole numbers. Nothing happens if I right-click them, and the bar graph where the rank is has no numeric value that I can see. Where do you go to see decimal values?

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance and slight off-topic-ness, but how is you guys can see decimal values in your skills? When I press K and look at the skills, there are only ranks and points, and the points are all whole numbers. Nothing happens if I right-click them, and the bar graph where the rank is has no numeric value that I can see. Where do you go to see decimal values?

It's just an estimate based on the length of the green bar. There's no way now of getting an accurate decimal. There used to be, when you could do it by counting pixels. You might be able to still do it with skills, I'm not sure, but not attributes.

(EDIT: Assuming I'm right about the rounding thing as posted above, that is)

You can still pixel-count with professions, or you can get an accurate figure by checking your skill progress on SIB items that you haven't reached the recommended level on.

Last edited:
I noticed this too when i went from 69 to 71 in 4days 2 week ago... i share this with socmate and they told me they go themself 2-3 agi too in the last week...

BUT, since the server maintenance of this week, i didnt seen a steady increase i think they let us skills it for a few days then shut it off :D

so far i am glad that agility doesnt decrease :(

Back