JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

Im gonna go do some groceries quick, then ill log in to come and find u in PA somewehere between 14.00-16.00 MA time

Love the idea man i cant wait till it gets bigger.:D Send the sig to my account anytime i'll update as soon as possible.

great will try to meet you when i get a chance, but may be a while as my in game schedule is erratic.

Yah..try to finf me at PA statue whenever you online. I will be thr most of the time :)

Im gonna go do some groceries quick, then ill log in to come and find u in PA somewehere between 14.00-16.00 MA time
Deal completed :yay:

Love the idea man i cant wait till it gets bigger.:D Send the sig to my account anytime i'll update as soon as possible.

;) Yah..i will let you know as soon as i have completed it.

Refund Day 23/8/2008

Due to work commitment, i will not be able to online on Sunday for refunds. However, i will try to refund all the amount owing to participants who online on Saturday 23/8/2008 (I will sent pm's). For those who cannot make it today, don't worry, I will be back on 26/8/2008. You can still collect the refunds on that day :). Following will be the list of participants and the amount of refunds owed to them :wtg:

- Big Anap Al 2.78 PED -REFUNDED-
- Minas alH Lhander 8.33 PED Less: 9.10 PED refunded on 17/8/2008 -REFUNDED-
- Van Fallout freak Buren 5.40 PED -REFUNDED-
- Tom Hanks Hewitt 3.85 PED
- Adrian Adi Martis 7.27 PED
- TheRock Animalcomander RockY 2.03 PED
- Sherwood Flu Fortuna 9.23 PED
- silent mado 1.64 PED -REFUNDED-
- Kireshia Kiri Havenmere 0.99 PED -REFUNDED-
- UnkleBob Bob Brown 1.73 PED
- Dukem Duke Mactavish 0.23 PED
- rowan romarr mario 0.06 PED
- Sevvy Dutch Steenman 1.97 PED

Last edited:
I've withdrawed my 5.40PEDs already. Not much but still better than tt ;)

I've withdrawed my 5.40PEDs already. Not much but still better than tt ;)

Not much for now but more to come in the future. Thx for participating and hope that you will continue supporting this project :wtg:

STTS Update 26/8/2008

- Updated Daily Trading Account
- Updated STTS Points Movement
- Updated STTS Logbook

I think some of you other people who are trying to start businesses in EU should look at this. A well thought out and articulated plan that we can read and decide if we want to participate. Not a plan like some I've seen that say "send me your money and I will make you rich. Trust me!" Great job here and I hope it works well for you.

Have to admit, i don't say it often, but i'm impressed, if i wasn't so desperate to sell my stuff constantly i'd give ur idea a shot. Not often i see a business idea in eu that has potential and actually has a detailed account of ur strategy. I wish u a lot of luck on this and i may see u in the future :)

wow what a bloody good idea. its a shame I live on the complete opposite side of the world to ma so you 14-16:00 game times dont suit me unless I play on the weekend.

I will try to save all my tt items for ya.... I'm liking this idea alot its kinda like a buying consortium in reverse.

I think some of you other people who are trying to start businesses in EU should look at this. A well thought out and articulated plan that we can read and decide if we want to participate. Not a plan like some I've seen that say "send me your money and I will make you rich. Trust me!" Great job here and I hope it works well for you.

Have to admit, i don't say it often, but i'm impressed, if i wasn't so desperate to sell my stuff constantly i'd give ur idea a shot. Not often i see a business idea in eu that has potential and actually has a detailed account of ur strategy. I wish u a lot of luck on this and i may see u in the future :)

wow what a bloody good idea. its a shame I live on the complete opposite side of the world to ma so you 14-16:00 game times dont suit me unless I play on the weekend.

I will try to save all my tt items for ya.... I'm liking this idea alot its kinda like a buying consortium in reverse.

Thanks alot for all the positive feedback. These will be my motivation to keep the plan going. Currently the plan is progressing steadily and hope that it will expand in the future. Perhaps i will add another time slot to allow for more participants to join this plan. I will work it out. Thanks again.:)

:)

Great ideas Josh :) I myself will be giving it a go, and have alot of "scrap" to hand over already, however it works out - u get my first ever "+rep" just for the ideas and efforts u have shown :) keep up the great work, hope to see u soon ingame.

Peace & GL :)

Like others said, great idea.

Since it's all TT stuff, you can't really make a loss, so that's very clever thinking you did :)

GL with the plan and maybe you can make more profit with buying some nice items with you're own profit afterwards.

hi,

It sounds like a good idea,
i think i'll save my tt stuff for your mate.

see you.

Great ideas Josh :) I myself will be giving it a go, and have alot of "scrap" to hand over already, however it works out - u get my first ever "+rep" just for the ideas and efforts u have shown :) keep up the great work, hope to see u soon ingame.

Peace & GL :)

Big thx thr :yay: I will look forward for your participation.

Like others said, great idea.

Since it's all TT stuff, you can't really make a loss, so that's very clever thinking you did :)

GL with the plan and maybe you can make more profit with buying some nice items with you're own profit afterwards.

Thx :)

hi,

It sounds like a good idea,
i think i'll save my tt stuff for your mate.

see you.

Thx :cool: Look forward for your participation as well :wtg:

LATEST UPDATE AS AT 27/8/2008
- Updated participant movement list
- Updated Trading Account
- Updated STTS points movement

Latest UPDATE as at 28/8/2008

are u still at PA from 14.00-16.00 MA time? I was looking for u today, but i was a bit for 16.00 but didnt see u online. Will u be there later today/tommorow? What time?

are u still at PA from 14.00-16.00 MA time? I was looking for u today, but i was a bit for 16.00 but didnt see u online. Will u be there later today/tommorow? What time?

I will be thr same time today. Due to overwhelming response, at times i would have all my capital exhausted. So i will have to wait till i manage to do some sales to enable further purchase (this explains why i'm not at the designated place as promised :)). I apologize for that. I should be able to do some sales today. Lets meet up later :cool:

As many others have said, great and well thought out plan :).

The only thing I wasn't quite sure about was the points/partner system (and maybe I missed something when I was reading...) So the points enable the person to advance to a different level of partnership in the system? How many points are required for each level? Does the partner sell the scrap items as well as buying them, or just buy? Also, are the profits these people get is a certain percentage of the 20% commission?

Finally, a suggestion: have you thought of using an online spreadsheet program, instead of posting images of everything? It might save some time and could be updated like instantly....
- Chris

As many others have said, great and well thought out plan :).

The only thing I wasn't quite sure about was the points/partner system (and maybe I missed something when I was reading...) So the points enable the person to advance to a different level of partnership in the system? How many points are required for each level? Does the partner sell the scrap items as well as buying them, or just buy? Also, are the profits these people get is a certain percentage of the 20% commission?

Finally, a suggestion: have you thought of using an online spreadsheet program, instead of posting images of everything? It might save some time and could be updated like instantly....
- Chris

The initial STTS points earned will enable you to have special features such as lower commission rate and higher PEC per STTS Points exchange rate. You can always refer to this table. STTS Points Rewards

Eventually when you earned enough STTS points, you will be eligible for 2 options, to be come partners or not to. This is clearly explained in the table above as well :). For partners, they will receive operating capital from the plan to start accepting TT stuff from other players. They however, are not allowed to make any sales unless under special circumstances. Any commissions received from the sales of these TT stuff (accepted on behalf), the partners will have 85%-90% of it.

Finally, online spreadsheet program? I will give it a thought. Thx for the suggestion anyway :). However, i will come up with a more detailed summary of the whole thing very soon. Need some time on that :laugh:

Hope the above explanation clarifies your doubt. -Peace Out-

The initial STTS points earned will enable you to have special features such as lower commission rate and higher PEC per STTS Points exchange rate. You can always refer to this table. STTS Points Rewards

Eventually when you earned enough STTS points, you will be eligible for 2 options, to be come partners or not to. This is clearly explained in the table above as well :). For partners, they will receive operating capital from the plan to start accepting TT stuff from other players. They however, are not allowed to make any sales unless under special circumstances. Any commissions received from the sales of these TT stuff (accepted on behalf), the partners will have 85%-90% of it.

Finally, online spreadsheet program? I will give it a thought. Thx for the suggestion anyway :). However, i will come up with a more detailed summary of the whole thing very soon. Need some time on that :laugh:

Hope the above explanation clarifies your doubt. -Peace Out-

Oh dear, more detailed? :eek: Anyway, thanks for the table and explanation :). It did indeed clear everything up.

Oh dear, more detailed? :eek: Anyway, thanks for the table and explanation :). It did indeed clear everything up.

:laugh: its detailed summary...so i think it will be clearer. Did get some feedback from participants saying that too many tables to look at :laugh:

Great idea Josh .. I tihnk it will work very well ! You have the contents of my storage, now make me some profit!

Latest UPDATE 31/8/2008

- Updated STTS Points Movements and Standing.

Refund Day 31/8/2008

Following will be the list of participants with amount owed to them. Please meet me at 1200 MA time at Port Atlantis to collect the amount or pm me for collection whenever you see me online :)

- Adrian Adi Martis 22.74 PED -REFUNDED-
- Amara Amara Taroon 14.70 PED -REFUNDED-
- Amir amirlove Love 0.53 PED -REFUNDED-
- Big Anap Al 0.35 PED
- Dhoffryn Kinsei Daemon 3.07 PED -REFUNDED-
- Dukem Duke Mactavish 0.23 PED
- Falagor Falagor Frostmaster 3.27 PED -REFUNDED-
- Gamman Gamman Levenforth 7.40 PED
- Henutauy Nemeth HenHouse 3.70 PED
- Jade Jade Solaris 2.81 PED
- Kraganov Razor Xzartax 1.03 PED
- Kroll K-roll Rine 1.94 PED
- lets try this 1.85 PED
- Marcus Solidus Ventus 3.70 PED
- Minas alH Lhander 12.97 PED -REFUNDED-
- Nathaniel Daos Vendetta 0.46 PED
- Omega Stab Deicide 7.40 PED
- pedro danger montana 1.38 PED
- Piotr JIIIS Wojtowicz 14.01 PED - REFUNDED-
- PopFuzz Poppy Fuzzy 7.34 PED -REFUNDED-
- Sakura SEXY Queen 0.99 PED
- Sevvy Dutch Steenman 10.24 PED -REFUNDED-
- Sherwood Flu Fortuna 9.64 PED -REFUNDED-
- sparky george rich 3.19 PED
- TheRock Animalcomander RockY 3.02 PED
- Tom Hanks Hewitt 13.04 PED -REFUNDED-
- UnkleBob Bob Brown 1.94 PED
- Van Fallout freak Buren 9.16 PED -REFUNDED-
- zeelandpower zeelandpower lamper 3.79 PED

Last edited:
Very convenient service :)

Got my refund today, and dropped off some more stuff.

If you don't want to spend lots of time browsing auctions and running around looking for the best deal, but still want to get some markup for your stuff, this service is highly recommended.
Also enables you to have less ped tied up in your storage, and almost as convenient as the TT.

Just wish you had some more ped, so I could drop off even more :laugh:

Thank u for my refund!

Also dropped of some stuff. Let me know when u want the rest!
See u soon.

Back