JoshEdward’s Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS)

received my refund today.

Can I meet up with someone who is buying please? I have about 400 peds of stuff to sell :) Thanks!

REFUND DAY 2/8/2009

Should have posted this yesterday. Anyway, here's the latest updates. Please refer to www.sttslive.com for details.

- Updated Daily Trading Account (0486-0500)
- Updated Refund List as at 2/8/2009
- Released Financial Statement for the month of July.
- Dividend payout for the month of July
- Sales summary for the month of July

Received my refunds and dividends. TY Josh.

Just a thought,

Perhaps you guys can consider a search feature of the database whereby participants can enter their name and see if a refund is due to them.

I have on several occasions given George Ace items for STTS and have been away for quite some time so I did not get a refund yet. Now I have to go to the STTS website and view every refund PDF to see if I am eligible a refund for those items yet.

Just a suggestion to improve the service :)

Just a thought,

Perhaps you guys can consider a search feature of the database whereby participants can enter their name and see if a refund is due to them.

I have on several occasions given George Ace items for STTS and have been away for quite some time so I did not get a refund yet. Now I have to go to the STTS website and view every refund PDF to see if I am eligible a refund for those items yet.

Just a suggestion to improve the service :)

in newest PDF document you have total refunds which waits for you, no need to check old ones ;)

Refund

20.86 peds received. Thanks Josh.

Hai guys, just got back from my trip. Been a busy month for me. I will be away again tmro. I will post up one important announcement about STTS on this coming 20th August.

Official STTS Liquidation

Dear STTS Shareholders and Participant, with immediate effect as of 16th August 2009, I will cease all sorts of trading for Smart Trade Terminal Solution (STTS) and called for liquidation. Due to real life commitment, I would no longer be able to perform in the best interest of Shareholders and participant of STTS. I deeply regretted to conclude STTS so suddenly but it was indeed unavoidable and irreversible. Arrangement for STTS liquidation:

STTS Agent (Liquidation expenses):
Agents are to meet me for one final time on 20th August 2009. They will provide me with information regarding the latest STTS stuff that they collected. I will pay up the 1% agent fee for all the STTS stuff but will no longer receive/buy the stuff. STTS agents are required to return the item to their respective owner. Should the owner did not need them, STTS Agents reserve the right to keep or dispose the STTS stuff. Agents will be relief of their duties to accept STTS stuff with immediate effect and should no longer accept any more STTS stuff in the name of STTS.

Finally, I will also pay 100 PED as gratuity for their contribution towards STTS. I hereby would like to sincerely thanks my agents for all the hard work they had provided to STTS.

Active STTS Agents: George, Van Buren and Alexander.

STTS Refunds:
STTS Refunds will hold the top priority in the liquidation proceeding list. Currently the Sales transaction for STTS stood at Sales 4800 whereas the official refunding only reached Sales 3007. I will produce Final Sales Transaction Details list for the Sales 3008-4800 and processing for the refunds to their respective owner will commence swiftly. Estimated timeframe 1-2 month.

To brief overview of the liquidation process for STTS is illustrated as follow:

To date, STTS hold cash on hand around 18,000 PED with certain stock on hand of unknown value. However, i roughly estimate the stock on hand to be around 1,000-2,000 PED. Efforts will be given to dispose the remaining STTS stock at their maximum market value.

The NET STTS Liquidation Proceedings will be apportioned to the shareholders of STTS. I will not be exercise my shareholding portion for this liquidation. All the remaining of the proceedings will be exclusively for the shareholders of STTS.

I plead to all the responder to this post to stay on topic. I am very willing to answer all the questions in relation to the liquation process and please do not jump into conclusion to deem STTS as scam whatsoever. I look forward to mature and constructive feedback.

Regards,

JoshEdward

Oh that kind of sucks..

But hey, onwards and upwards eh?

Hope all goes well for you Josh

Oh that kind of sucks..

But hey, onwards and upwards eh?

Hope all goes well for you Josh

Thanks there, i appreciate your understanding. If i'm not mistaken, you still got some refunds with me. Do arrange a meeting to collect them from me yah. Looking forward to meet you in-game. :)

and please do not jump into conclusion to deem STTS as scam whatsoever. I look forward to mature and constructive feedback.

nobody will think such things, as for me it is best service ever here, I have sent here lots of beginners cause that way they could get few more pecs than TTing stuff

wish you luck Josh IRL

regards,
Hetman

I kinda didn`t understood what will be done with shareholders? Not a shareholder anymore, but just a bit curious.

nobody will think such things, as for me it is best service ever here, I have sent here lots of beginners cause that way they could get few more pecs than TTing stuff

wish you luck Josh IRL

regards,
Hetman

Thx there :)

I kinda didn`t understood what will be done with shareholders? Not a shareholder anymore, but just a bit curious.

Its simple, all the cash in hand for STTS (plus stock and minus refunds) will be apportioned accordingly to the shareholders. Lets say the net liquidation proceedings after all the expenses is 13,000 PED. That 13k ped will be apportioned against 1,159,188 unit of shares (excluding my shares). So for every shares in hand, the shareholders will receive around 0.0112 PED. That's the rough idea how it works.

The shareholders will be guaranteed 1 pec per shares minimum liquidation.

Last edited:
did we buy shares initially 1 pec per share? i don't remember :)

did we buy shares initially 1 pec per share? i don't remember :)

Nope. Some of the shareholders did bought them higher than 1 pec. I hope that those previous dividend payout would compensate for the loses. Btw, as thing look for now, i would anticipate a liquidation payout around 1.2 pec per shares.

Thank u very much for all youre services you provided to us.
I wish u all the best.

Its been a pleasure servicing all of you. I did earn some memorable experience. Thanks for putting your trust on me :)

These are bad news indeed. Thank you for creating great opportunities for all of us, Agents as well as Clients.

Heh, so now Im officially unemployed...

good luck man :) Was a good service!

sad to see this end...

Sad to see this end, but perhaps this will open up opportunities for future endeavors.

Josh, go ahead and keep the 1 ped that I have left as an investor. Thanks for your hard work! :)

Well, sad that you have to go, but I'm happy things are great in RL. Tho 20th day sound not so good, as CE2 might not be ready. But we'll see. Will meet you ingame.

Anyone wanna run similar thingie? :)

Only problem stts had was its enourmos time consumption.

Anyone wanna run similar thingie? :)

Only problem stts had was its enourmos time consumption.

I was, in fact, thinking about setting up a similar thingie, but with a few changes to stop it taking up so much time :)

I was, in fact, thinking about setting up a similar thingie, but with a few changes to stop it taking up so much time :)

Keep me, us posted than ;)

I was thinking about doing another branch of STTS dedicated only to NBK soces. Was talking about this with Josh a couple of months earlier. Didn't want to start another STTS as a rival company as it was his idea and didn't want to "steal" it. But as Josh is shuting down his STTS I will try to start my own. A bit more faster, less agents, less auctioning. The best part is - I will run it with my brother who has a very different time play than me, so both of us can cover almost all day long. And a few more adjustments :) As I see there are more people who want to start similar business :) We'll see who will make it better lol

Thx for all the positive feedback given. I really appreciate them. I will do my best to liquidate all the STTS stuff asap so that shareholders and participant would get their funds and get on with their own agenda. I expect to come up with reasonable liquidation method before the new version start and i can start refunding immediately when we can login. :)

As for the services similar to STTS, feel free do it, i would not mind at all. :)

Back