I'm the first to realize and say in the forum that I raized my Stamina to more than 9

MG Mighty

Stalker
Society
Miners' Guild
I only realized it today when my level of intelligence increase to 67 :ahh:

It seems that the skill stamina that everybody else reports as having 9 (or 1 if they started playing only a few months ago)

can be raise to higher levels after all

Unfortunately I don't know/remember anything that might triggered this increase.

Here is an example of an avatar of a friend of mine with his attributes today (9 stamina) :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Fairly decent attributes but only 9 stamina (no extra pixel in the bar)

Here are mine today:
Mine shows stamina at level 9 + 1 pixel of the bar
Also show the recently raised intelligence at level 67 + 2 pixel of the bar

But I'm not the only one

I went to the gallery and found this one posted today by Redfrog (Redfrog's images)

Sorry
I was wrong it an hardware related issue :(

Last edited:
while beta testing the OCR in the skill scanner, i received hundreds of screenshots from many people, and i noticed that, in some of them, an empty skill bar has zero yellow pixels, while in others, an empty bar has 1 yellow pixel.

i don't know if it depends on the video card, on the screen resolution, or what. did you change any of those before noticing the change on the stamina skill bar?

I was ready to laugh at this, but yes mine has a small increase in the Stamina field now.

Let's see who can get 10 first :)

I was ready to laugh at this, but yes mine has a small increase in the Stamina field now.

Let's see who can get 10 first :)
At that rate, you'd have to wait till the 22nd century.
Now THAT takes stamina! :cool:

At that rate, you'd have to wait till the 22nd century.
Now THAT takes stamina! :cool:

Depends what is increasing it. Might just go up slightly based on log in time, might go up based on how far ran. Might depend on something not fully implemented.

Sounds crazy but who knows?

while beta testing the OCR in the skill scanner, i received hundreds of screenshots from many people, and i noticed that, in some of them, an empty skill bar has zero yellow pixels, while in others, an empty bar has 1 yellow pixel.

i don't know if it depends on the video card, on the screen resolution, or what. did you change any of those before noticing the change on the stamina skill bar?

I guess you are right :ahh:
I now tested in my friends computer and it seems that the line is hardware related.

Sorry to disappoint all the other players that gave me gratz.
(Well I mentioned that I was also celebrating my increase in Intelligence

If a moderator sees this I ask him if it isn't too much trouble to move it to skills directory.)

In conclusion with a better graphic card it shows more skills than with one that MA doesn't accept as minimum condition to run the game.

I guess you are right :ahh:
I now tested in my friends computer and it seems that the line is hardware related.

Sorry to disappoint all the other players that gave me gratz.
(Well I mentioned that I was also celebrating my increase in Intelligence

If a moderator sees this I ask him if it isn't too much trouble to move it to skills directory.)

In conclusion with a better graphic card it shows more skills than with one that MA doesn't accept as minimum condition to run the game.

well, gratz for your intel increase, then :)
and thx for sharing your findings anyway... that's how we figure out things in EU, sharing our findings, sometimes they will be right and sometimes they will be wrong.

Thread moved to skill section. Hopefully we soon see a change on Stamina though. :yay:

/Kjetil :cool:

Thank you for moving it.

Now about an increase of stamina from 1 to 9

How much would it take for my disciple to make MA raise his stamina to 9.
My bet is in less than 1 month they will agree to upgrade his avatar.
I don't understand why MA is taking 1 HP of the already fragile newcommers :scratch2:

lol, I only posted that so I could link to it in a PM.

A friend and I were having a race to see who could get to 61 Agility first.

Well, that settles it then - I am definitely upgrading ma graphics card :yay:

and this thread got me all excited and hopeful :D

oh well

MA do something with stanima please i am jealous i only have 1 :ahh:

Mine has always had 1 pixel, never risen. But I sure hope we never get a skill that raises that freakin slow!!!!!

Back