a 30000$ mistake

Status
according to the tracker, squall didnt global since 16th. Now imagine he went on holiday to get his head clear and misses the 7 days period for making a reclaim request to get his amp back xD

according to the tracker, squall didnt global since 16th. Now imagine he went on holiday to get his head clear and misses the 7 days period for making a reclaim request to get his amp back xD

He was on yesterday ;)

HAPPY END JEFF :yay:

So close to 1k posts..... this has got to be a near record for EF

EDIT: WOOT, I got the 1k post! What do I win?!!?

IAM A HERO !

a mega moronic hero i suppose.

But everyone got what they wanted now.

THX FOR ALL THE HELP, all the pms again, the kind words,
i feel much better now ..

Last edited by a moderator:
The best part about MA's new policy is that it is reasonable and just. The second best part is that this thread will now (and should) be locked.

IAM A HERO !

So true, Squall :) I'll repeat it again, I'm glad you made it and I'm glad that it brought something good to all community. HOF big and please... BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME, M8 :D

Is there any update you can give us Squal?

And please before page 200 ;)

IAM A HERO !

:wtg: gota luv a happy ending :wtg:

Congratulations are in place. Too bad it took an item of 30k $ to accomplish it. Still i'm very glad that they made the ruling retroactive :)

Grats Jeff!! :yay::yay::yay: The last few days must have been nerve racking to say the least! In the end the community deserves a grats too for without them this forced change in a flawed policy would not have occured IMHO.

ouf!!

Nice for you squall, and all that have tt'ed something valuable since vu 9.0...
and for the future thx MA, you're not so bad finally :D

(quel bol! ... ouais je sais on a pas tous le meme poids qd il s'agit de fric...)

Lez.

IAM A HERO !

Well dude, theres so many people that are still on the fence about all this I don't think I'd be tooting my own horn too damn much. The bottom line is you still screwed up, just like so many in the past.

Some get their shit back and some don't.

Think you should just wait for your amp, be quite, and let this all go away.

The "hero" attitude may not be the best thing to do right now.

And YES! for god's sake YES! it's time to close this and all the other stupid "amp" threads. It's over and done with move along.

Gratz man, i'm sure you won't TT anything valuable again :D
Your mistake also helps many ppl who TTed something to after 9.0. even those who said you shouldn't get it back because they TTed something too and wanted it back aswell. 1000 ped fee is great solution to those TT problems. Ppl who really want their items back will happily pay 1000 ped.

all ther por in game just got cheat agin

nice job

lol only i can say i defend all por in game and this is just one big scamm in ther eyes

Status
Back