a 30000$ mistake

Status

xXSqUaLLXx

Prowler
Society
Mine To Extract
xXSqUaLLXx
Fellow Entropians.
At around 1PM I've made the worse mistake in my life, I've put Unlimited oa105 in TT.
As you may know , Entropia is my job, and I've been playing hardcore for years.
Lately I've started real crafting and acquired a shop, which took me even more time. I try to supply the gamers with cheapest items possible. These days , I was feeling pretty bad cause of all this stress and overworking, and could not sleep that well.
And in the morning, shit happened.
duno what to do, iam trying to call them forever
Support is not answering yet, and I can see my life ruined in a click.

hope it gets returned to you SqUaLL, MA really need to change their policy on expensive items tt'd.

Fellow Entropians.
At around 1PM I've made the worse mistake in my life, I've put Unlimited oa105 in TT.
Lately I've started real crafting and acquired a shop, which took me even more time. I try to supply the gamers with cheapest items possible. These days , I was feeling pretty bad cause of all this stress and overworking, and could not sleep that well.

You are not kidding? Holy crap, I hope you get it back

Last edited:
i dont want to make you feel worse, but once up in the time MA had a policy that you could get back a(one) TTed item becouse of the bad warnings in the trade terminal. Now with the new trade terminals there is a warning message. But i think they consider such valueble item a special case...

I know of an earlier case when someone tted an adj v1 and it took them 3 month to respond (probably becouse they need to have bigger meetings with ppl in charge for such a problem)

This quot is from a support replay i received 1 week ago

Since VU 9.0 (November 2007) the Entropia Support cannot replace any items accidentally sold to the trade terminal. The sales transaction is not approved until you have confirmed the sale. Since all trades are final, it is the responsibility of each participant to carefully check all trade transactions before accepting them.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support

:(:(:(:(:(

sorry man... i hope they give you your item back.

I think you will have it back, but how long it will take is another story.

Kind regards, BB

all trades are final but i hope the will give it back :eek:

but damn i would have wanted to see ur face when u found out *oops* :laugh:

sry :(

MA changed their policy of returning items that are accidentlt TTes after they introduces the confirmation.

I understand the descision of MA, to have less support cases of accidently TTing items.
But on the other hand a mistake is made so easy and can have such a big financial impact, where even MA don't benefit from.

I think MA should just have a fixed fee, to return an Item that is accidently TTed. Lets say 500 ped or so. Then they earn a bit to cover the helpdesk costs and a player is happy to pay 500 ped to get an item back he payed 300K for.

I hope all will work outfor you.

doesnt the amp has a large tt then , like the guns ??? or just 5 ped or so ??

Man, this sucks, it is too bad, ridiculous, it is ............. all trades are final. :laugh: :popcorn:

Last edited:
WTF jef :(

This is not good paying 30k$ and then lose it like that.
Hope you get it back dude.
Let us know what supports say.

If they dont return it let us know and whe will spam support for ever :D

Head up man :D

what happened is that i went to scout a bit with L and my UL amp far from the tp first time in my life and thats after that i tted it together with other amps thinking it was on the finder :banghead:

iam so in the shit

Holy Shit !!!

not the kind of item you'd tt

i heard tted items get recycled might be a oa105 dropping int somones mining loot in the next weeks or so...

That sucks. :(

There should be a checkbox or something at each item to make it non-tt'able.

man i'd be all for that

or atleast a big red message that comes up if you try to TT anything with a market of over say 1k ped

thaught in this case as it would have a N/A on it it would have gotten tted anyway

Horrible... I honestly hope you get the item back. It is one of a kind and should be returned. I think MA would do so with the other unique items like the Roman Ram... if that was accidentally TTed it would be returned - not entered into the loot pool.

:eek: Holy Shit thats a big uber mega shit mistake ........ Hopefully you will get it back, but I did not want to make you feel more sad ..... but...... Me myself and many other people did such nearly same mistakes (IMHO not 30k $ worth but not cheap also) to sell something to TT by mistake, wrote a support case and sorry to say but I really dont know of a single Person who got his/her Item back. I myself tried this too and got answer from support that I will not get it back :(

So, if they decide to give it back to you they would be in need to give other people their stuff back also...... this sounds hopeless to me :(

and yes MA needs to change such things in my view too !

Last edited:
Oh man, that sucks Jeff :(. Since it is such a valuable item and losing such an item would have real life complications; hopefully MA will return it to you.

The mistake is easily understandable since oreamps, especially when used up are being TT'd all the time. They really do need some sort of safety net for such valuable items, I'm sure the players would be willing to pay a small fee...

Best of luck getting your OA 105 back.

Fellow Entropians.

Man , i feel for you ...
Very sorry to ears about that loss :(

Sadly , no way for you to have item back...
Did try to get my a105 that have disapear ...Suport said me i TTed it... was a big shock for me ...After 5 years playing evryday , i did TT something ...
I know price is not comparable... still , thats the kind of little mistake that make you angry and puch you very down...

All i can say is , i hope MA will create an atachment that stop item to be tted ...
Same as plate for armor that can be put on all item,something cheap ... but i have zillion of item to protect from little mistake.

Certains items like modifield mk2, imk2, ul amps, ul sib guns, should not beable to be tt'd. MA should know nobody in their right mind would ever tt them.

MA should invent "Item Lock" option, an icon in item options, means once you activate item lock option, you cant TT , trade or drop on ground it! and option to deactivate "Item Lock"
Its not so hard to make, so plz MA! You can even collect tax for this action, lets say 10 PED each activating and deactivating.

You shouldnt have posted this info here on forums. Now if MA finds out theres talk about it on forums they gonna be reluctant to give it back to you as it would be against their policy. Giving it back " public" would create problems for them...
I do feel for you and your loss though and I honestly think it aint a big deal at all for MA to give it back to you !
They could charge people 1000 peds or so like a " mistake TT" penalty or whatever.

Problem is, if MA would make an exception in this case, they may / will have to do in other cases too, even with lower amounts like Eto's a105, because for the one player $500 are peanuts, for the other a kinda big investition. There I see the biggest problem, because they have to give the same service to all participants.

I really hope you'll get it back, holy hell, would be shit if not, but just to point out the problem.

If I were you, I would already start setting up a petition here on EF, I'm sure most people would agree in that case, then you, and also MA, can argumant an exception, if enough people subscribe, what as I said, kinda for sure is.

Good luck on it dude, even if all your HoF messages sometimes take me down in my yellow spambox :)

They must give you back your UL item, for two reasons :
1. for his huge value
2. they are not perfect :D
Why they dont corect their mistake with second window confirmation !! Everbody experienced (i think) this !
After u give sell in main window, in second where normal must had a chance to corect your mistake if push no, nothing happened :scratch2:
( i lost a lot of items in this way but with little value to loose time to fight with them )
Use that ;) in case they dont do the normal thing to give your item back
Good Luck

That bites ....

Hope you get your item back - I know if I was in your shoes, i'd gladly pay 500ped to get it back - I agree, a check box or something to make it not TT-able would be nice - fingers crossed for you and hope to hear MA looks on you kindly (as you are a big time player).

Give it back MA!

YOU HEAR ME???

Sorry to read this Squall.
Only thing I can tell you is there is always exception in all cases.
It's like a "jurisprudence" (sorry I don't know the word in english).
MA crew will work on this case for weeks maybe but I am sure you will find your UNLI OA-105.
You are not a noob playing for 3 days, you are one of the most famous player in the Entropia Universe so I am sure MA will help you and bring you back your Amp.
This will take some weeks I think, so the harder now is time to wait.
Good luck so.
Friendly
Torlin ECMI

That is possibly the worst thing I've ever heard here. While I understand the reasons behind MA's policy a little consideration is called for here. Perhaps a "3 strikes" policy for returning items or maybe a "fine" for getting an item returned, 100 ped, 500, whatever (we are all human and capable of a mistake). In the absence of such a second chance system there MUST be a way to lock certain items so they cannot be tted, something you would need to undo on the website and not in game. I think MA needs to know they just can't say "oops, sry you're out of luck" when simple mistakes can have such devastating consequences; as a community we need to demand an amicable resolution to cases like this.

sorry to hear that, jeff.

but all i can say .... ruls are ruls ! and the rul's for all ppl is eula and MA ruls.
you got a warn message , right? ---

all time befor i realy tt it, i look on the item list and look if i put a item, where i dont whant give away. Controll what you do, is importend, if you play whit 30K usd items.

sorry to say, but this is 100% your fail! If MA give you this back, then other ppl feel like bad, if they dont got back tt ed items from MA about mistake .
No matter the high of a item.

i know some ppl dont like what i say here, ... but ruls are ruls, and this shuld be for all the same !!!

otherwise: i feel whit you and hope you get it back, but then why we have some ruls, if this is not the same for all where make mistake.
and ... if you get it back .. abouth it was a expensive item, where is maximum of peds or minimum, that you get a item back or not.

MA should invent "Item Lock" option, an icon in item options, means once you activate item lock option, you cant TT , trade or drop on ground it! and option to deactivate "Item Lock"
Its not so hard to make, so plz MA! You can even collect tax for this action, lets say 10 PED each activating and deactivating.

YES, ...thats the way!

Status
Back