whats your evader level?

Snabble

Old Alpha
I have been in game asking a few ubers what their evader levels are i was quite shocked that a player in top 3 most uber society in game on skills has around 60 and most have about level 40.... and from the poeple i asked im willing to guess that the most uber player in game might be at 70 or 80 but probably not close to 100....

btw im at level 32

:wtg:

Being a nub rather than an uber I'm a mere level 17 evader. Combined with agi 61 and HP 121 I'm an easy target for most mobs...:laugh:

Steve Mischief

still 35 for me, take a while and a lot decay to move up a level

and from the poeple i asked im willing to guess that the most uber player in game might be at 70 or 80 but probably not close to 100....

neomaven has level 100, several others 80-90

neomaven, zed, and vvv have the highest for evader level (all around 100). I suppose Dan may also be around this level as well. I chipped mine out a while back but chipped some back in after to lvl 86 now. Seems to work well for all mobs except spider stalkers, they rarely miss me.

Being a nub rather than an uber I'm a mere level 17 evader. Combined with agi 61 and HP 121 I'm an easy target for most mobs...:laugh:

Steve Mischief

Almost identical, except I have 1 more HP.
Does that make me uber? :D

I am 15 evader, 58 agility, and 124 HP. A friend is mine is 80 or 81 evader, he's definitely not the most skilled.

21 here I think.

I'm at Evader lvl 45.7. My goal is to get to lvl 55 and unlock quickness. It is really about the last unlock I am interested in. However, since I haven't read up enough on the effects an additional 10 levels of evade would have on my hunting, I haven't been tempted to chip up, and have been increasing nicely the (not so?) old fashioned way...hunting aurli.

my lvl is 24,,,,going for avoidance :D

I did some research and so far the best evader i have found in game is yoda he is at level 113 evader...

i am almost at lv 17, but ill just say 17 so this post can still be recent after a while ;)

Back