Info: List of current Hair Stylists/ Beauty Therapists

gratz leeloo..

Will be updating it later today. as i have finally reached lvl 10 hair stylist and lvl 7 body sculpturing/

so if there are any mroe updates let us and i will sort them tonight

S:silly2::silly2:th

if there is any other info you would like next to your name/tag then let us know so that i can add it..

w0000t gratz Sooth and ty for updating :)

maeby change my pic :p

updated :yay:
updated basic lvl info
updated leeloo profile pic.

if anything needs changing :)

Hi, an update for my levels...

Hair Stylist 29
Body Sculptor 23
Face Sculptor 17

Cheers,
Missa Saint

Can you add me as well please?

I'm Level 11 Hair Stylist at the moment.

I'm at TI City, Platinum 4B

Thanks,

:)

Last edited:
wow your skilling fast also Misty ;)

keep going :wtg:

will update it tonight for you misty :D.

I noticed a few skill chips appearing at auction and i have been very tempted too buy them but i dont have 1700 peds just laying around. plus i need a new gun my cb21 just died.

my point being was a body sculptoring chip being round 260 peds for roughly 100 points increase at my skill lvl, so i bought 100 peds of body fat and skilled for round 2 hours non stop and manged too get my 100 points for the 100 peds of body fats i used..

I will need too redo the test again too make sure that the skils gain will be the same, ah yea add one full repire cost for my tool.

I saw a Hair Stylist chip in auction as well and did pretty much the same.

I skilled more or less the same (market) value of hair spray/hair gel and got the same skills + associated skills, if there was any difference it was in my favour.

Chips would have saved me a few days of my life though...

:D

I'm still around and trying to skill a little bit :>

kludge
Level 3 with 12 Cuts
TI Silver 12D

Body lvl 19 reached :yay:

ps: my name is spelled a bit wrong :p

updated again if any one wants more info adding such as the time when they are on then let us know

Level 13 Hairstylist (17 styles)
Level 7 Face Sculptor (face skins, Nose, Ears)

Times on? Varied, unfortunately, due to irregular irl work comitments :rolleyes:

Thanks

:)

21 October
Hi, an update for my levels...

Hair Stylist 29
Body Sculptor 23
Face Sculptor 17

Cheers,
Missa Saint

22 October
will update it tonight for you misty :D.

26 October
updated again if any one wants more info adding such as the time when they are on then let us know

Hmmm... my level updates have been missed in your last 2 updates? This happened to me another time too. Is there a problem with updating my levels? I think I asked you somewhere earlier to take me off the list if you can't update mine, although not sure why it would be different to everybody elses. Maybe re-do mine and see if it works...

Thanks,
Missa
:(

update :

lvl 19 face and unlocked chin

for some odd reason i had a duplicate layer you Missa,

i got to lvl 8 and unlocked lower arms. hoping too hit lvl 11 hair styler tonight...
just finished a a 2 hour session of 100 clicks on hair styling dam it gets boring...

w0000t very nice done Sooth and I love the colors.

It looks great and ty for the update.

for some odd reason i had a duplicate layer you Missa,

Oh, glad you got it worked out! Thank you.

I have another update for levels:

I hit level 24 Body Sculptor tonight (unlocked Skin Brilliance) and level 18 Face Sculptor (unlocked Chin Shape).

A long way to next unlocks lol.

Cheers,
Missa

Oh, glad you got it worked out! Thank you.

I have another update for levels:

I hit level 24 Body Sculptor tonight (unlocked Skin Brilliance) and level 18 Face Sculptor (unlocked Chin Shape).

A long way to next unlocks lol.

Cheers,
Missa

a big Gratz..

what are you next levels then for teh nest unlock.. is still every 2nd level for a unlock?

Update: I expanded to Body Sculpting! I can do size, body fitness, and neck fitness. Most importantly, my body sculpting is free of charge for every one :)
Just keep in mind of you treat me like sh*t then I may turn you down

a big Gratz..

what are you next levels then for teh nest unlock.. is still every 2nd level for a unlock?

Thank you :)

Face unlocks every 3 levels.
Body unlocks every 2 levels.
Hair used to unlock every 2 levels, but is a bit under 2 levels per unlock now. Sorg did a thread which started investigating the levels at which styles are unlocked. It worked perfectly for me if I added 0.12 onto the levels he had listed, but not sure if there is any more information on that thread... best to check it out under Avatar Beauty.

Cheers,
Missa

EDIT: Here's the link for hair unlocks:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rof-standing-required-new-haircut-unlock.html

Last edited:
Update: I expanded to Body Sculpting! I can do size, body fitness, and neck fitness. Most importantly, my body sculpting is free of charge for every one :)
Just keep in mind of you treat me like sh*t then I may turn you down

nice one glupot,, what level you at. I will update your info with free body sculptoring to it..

I have up'ed lvl on body so small update it with your inof as well as soon as i know your skill level.

Another update:
Level 19 Face Sculptor

Cheers,
Missa

misty nice skilling you better slow down ;)

level 4 hair now...

location..
bilton 4, 4b

nice to see ya keeping it updated:yay:

indeed, Sooth is doing a great job :yay:

might see if I can separate each person as 1 image to upload as EF seems to re-size each image making it slightly pixelated.
not had kimmi's levels yet,

yeah, thats what matter.... no point in bragging Im level 50 or 100... if you charge 200ped a cut... that doesnt help ppl....

this is true but it adds a little competition too the area.. :D

if any ones their basic prices adding then let me know.
or
if people want too create a std price list then that would be easier.
e'g hair styles 1-10 = 5 peds 11-16 = 8 peds etc etc..

Prices wouldn't be a prob I think, but most stylist do promotions from time to time.

So it would be a lot of work for you to keep that posted also....

But if you wanna do this, I have no problem at all with it.

Stylists in the Entropian Beauty Group give all 20% discounts with the points the customers already have, so if that could be added that would be great.

As far as I know, more stylist wanna join and are skilling hard for it.

And about differents prices....

The price you ask is not that important, most ava's go to the 1 they like, 1 that is friendly, give good advice,......

I am lvl 8 hairstylist
I am lvl 1 in face and body

My Apartment is TI city Bronze 5G

Regards Tasha

Back