Info: List of current Hair Stylists/ Beauty Therapists

feeling a little left out in genesis... think there is only lady Q. My apartment is right out side of the TP which i love..

maybe move to beauty profession city later on..

will get add the updates tonight,

Leeloo M I could add "Entropian Beauty Group" under peoples name that are in that group

ty Sooth, that would be awesome

tyvm (like usuall) and a big kiss :ahh:

and welcome Tasha :)

Body sculpting level 4, and quickly rising ;)

better quickly get it updated..;)

You've got my Face and Body the wrong way round ;)

oopsss sorted and updated every ones else..

gonna have to split then up as teh file is getting to big :(.

wil try and sort that for next update

leeloo now EBG logo added for you..

AWESOME Sooth +rep for a great job

I have another update for levels:

I hit level 24 Body Sculptor tonight (unlocked Skin Brilliance) and level 18 Face Sculptor (unlocked Chin Shape).

A long way to next unlocks lol.

Cheers,
Missa

a big Gratz..

Another update:
Level 19 Face Sculptor

Cheers,
Missa

I don't believe it... I got missed again. In fact, only half missed to be correct... you have updated one level but not the other.

I don't believe it... I got missed again. In fact, only half missed to be correct... you have updated one level but not the other.

ahhhh :bomb::hammer: :banghead:............lol...............................no idea why i keep missing you..

will get it sorted tonight..

You skill to hard and to fast Missa, he cant keep this up ;)

update :)

reached lvl 20 body and unlocked CALF :yay:

Hi Soothsayer and all,

GREAT LIST Sooth ;)

I just wanted to mention i am now level:
34 HS
28 BS
25 FS

Also Sooth could you change my background color to #92173b or #cb0447 whichever you think fits better and maybe dont compress the image so much .. the text is very hard to read (it might be because of EF autoresizing if the original image is too large ... in height i think) maybe try to make the original the size of the one listed on the forum now or cut it up into pieces and post as 3-4 seperate images.

Such great work shame to see the poor forum algorithm mess it up ;)

Hi Soothsayer and all,

GREAT LIST Sooth ;)

I just wanted to mention i am now level:
34 HS
28 BS
25 FS

Also Sooth could you change my background color to #92173b or #cb0447 whichever you think fits better and maybe dont compress the image so much .. the text is very hard to read (it might be because of EF autoresizing if the original image is too large ... in height i think) maybe try to make the original the size of the one listed on the forum now or cut it up into pieces and post as 3-4 seperate images.

Such great work shame to see the poor forum algorithm mess it up ;)

yea thought about doing this already.. every person has its own smart object with the 1 photoshop file. so just have to separate each one up.

not up dated it yet as i have had a trojan and worm virus on my pc so not logged into EU as well :(:(

manged to get rid of them last night

wonder what lvl sorg is now... :D

EBG gonna hit 1,5K discounts this week for sure :D

wrong post :(

considder it as a free bump lol

EBG gonna hit 1,5K discounts this week for sure :D

wrong post :(

considder it as a free bump lol

That is what the 'edit' button is for ;)

Sooth, you didn't update me! :D

i have separated all the images.. so now they are clearer. :D

kimmi I manged to find one of your skill levels so I attached that other I dont know what they are.

you are a very unqiue character which you already know your skill levels are something to be proud of. i will remove the skill if you wish me too.. but as it is already public i see no harm it be'ing added..

Great Work Sooth :) looks awsome

ido updated as requested, i took a sample from your site and used that hope is ok for you, also re-sized text :)

kimmi removed your hair styling lvl. I give too you, you are a very umm.... unique, mysterious person.

Thanks for the services Sooth, you're awesome. :laugh:

ido updated as requested, i took a sample from your site and used that hope is ok for you, also re-sized text :)

kimmi removed your hair styling lvl. I give too you, you are a very umm.... unique, mysterious person.

Awesome indeed !

update :

reached lvl 25 and meanwhile unlocked style n° 24 :yay:

more than expected.... 24,8

been doing 10 clicks then relog, another 10 clicks relog again, but finally got it

Yips indeed : ) btw your going up fast also :D

keep it up

Please add me to the list.

Locaion: Treasure Island City Platinum Building 12B
Services: Only Hair Stylist for now 31 styles avaliable also hair coloring facial hair all styles and faial hair coloring.

Current Professional standing 37.95 level Hair Stlylist.

Thanks.
Pavel

Back