I wonder why most of the stylist decide to live in my tower :D :D

no one wanted to buy at that time....

thank you Ido :)

update :

Body lvl 21 reached :yay:

No luck wit selling the skills Xedin ?

Good luck with your new business venture

I wonder why most of the stylist decide to live in my tower :D :D

what skills were selling? how ;long you been skilling for Xedin. the hair dresser that appeared from now where :cool:;)

slow down leeloo, you will be over taking sorg and kimmi soon.. :D

what skills were selling? how ;long you been skilling for Xedin. the hair dresser that appeared from now where :cool:;)

I been selling skilles for about two month on EF. No buyers show up with money.

Skilling time well from April to September this year.

I been selling skilles for about two month on EF. No buyers show up with money.

Skilling time well from April to September this year.

welcome back to the race...
I havent skilled for a few months... so I guess I will have to start up again..

welcome back to the race...
I havent skilled for a few months... so I guess I will have to start up again..

Kimmi I think you have two cuts I have to unlock. So for now you can sleep still :)

Kimmi I think you have two cuts I have to unlock. So for now you can sleep still :)

yeah I will too... I have no motivation to skill anymore... I need someone to fight with... its best for me and ofc best for the custumers... now with no new haircuts there is no point in skilling...

yeah I will too... I have no motivation to skill anymore... I need someone to fight with... its best for me and ofc best for the custumers... now with no new haircuts there is no point in skilling...

Well I can offer you motivation. According to my calculation Quality Sense Skill affect hairstylist professional standing for 4%. It can be not that much accurate digit but for sure it is not 9%. And that means that somwhere in the dark there is minimum one more hidden beauty skill :)

Do you like it?

Last edited:
slow down leeloo, you will be over taking sorg and kimmi soon.. :D[/QUOTE]

ty : ) but stil a very long way to go ;)

Well I can offer you motivation. According to my calculation Quality Sense Skill affect hairstylist professional standing for 4%. It can be not that much accurate digit but for sure it is not 9%. And that means that somwhere in the dark there is minimum one more hidden beauty skill :)
Do you like it?

For sure there chipping optimizer is not correct.

Agility40%
Dexterity1%
Genetics4%
Plastic Surgery12%
Hair Stylist46%
Beauty Sense19%
Fashion Design7%
Quality Sense4%

Total 133% :scratch2:

For sure there chipping optimizer is not correct.

Agility40%
Dexterity1%
Genetics4%
Plastic Surgery12%
Hair Stylist46%
Beauty Sense19%
Fashion Design7%
Quality Sense4%

Total 133% :scratch2:

I used Entropedia data from hear http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=55

Attributes: Agility No 2
Beauty: Beauty Sense Yes 19
Beauty: Hair Stylist No 46
Beauty: Plastic Surgery No 12
General: Dexterity No 1
Science: Genetics No 4
Tailoring: Fashion Design Yes 7

Total 91%

Quality Sense 4%

Total 95%

So 5% still in some mystery skill.

I used Entropedia data from hear http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Activity&id=55

Attributes: Agility No 2
Beauty: Beauty Sense Yes 19
Beauty: Hair Stylist No 46
Beauty: Plastic Surgery No 12
General: Dexterity No 1
Science: Genetics No 4
Tailoring: Fashion Design Yes 7

Total 91%

Quality Sense 4%

Total 95%

So 5% still in some mystery skill.

what do you meen with HS No 46% and PS No 12%.. ?
if you meen those numbers are wrong, that is maybe where your missing 5% should be...

just an update LadyQ isnt at Genesis Amethera Tower C 15B thats my apt now:ahh: just hought id mention that and one day ill try to be a hairstylist but i would have to sell everything just to buy a chair :p

what do you meen with HS No 46% and PS No 12%.. ?
if you meen those numbers are wrong, that is maybe where your missing 5% should be...

Sorry Kimmi just copy and paste from Entropedia and they have another column Hidden so no means that skill is not hidden. All numbers from Entropedia is pretty much correct.

Sorry Kimmi just copy and paste from Entropedia and they have another column Hidden so no means that skill is not hidden. All numbers from Entropedia is pretty much correct.

The only skill it can be is Glamor lvl70, all the other skills are allready unlocked by one or more players.

ofc there is a posibilty that there is a "parlor Sense" skill at lvl70 but that is so far out.. that it will not be discovered untill I can get peds to buy your skills...

The only skill it can be is Glamor lvl70, all the other skills are allready unlocked by one or more players.

ofc there is a posibilty that there is a "parlor Sense" skill at lvl70 but that is so far out.. that it will not be discovered untill I can get peds to buy your skills...

and mine and sorgs and everyone elses from the list on page one ... rmember lvl 40+lvl40 is not lvl 80 ... maybe lvl 55 at most :p

and mine and sorgs and everyone elses from the list on page one ... rmember lvl 40+lvl40 is not lvl 80 ... maybe lvl 55 at most :p

I dont understand the question :D

update :)

level 20 face reached

hit lvl 10 body and 12 hair stylist now..:yay::yay:

need to update :):)

gratzzz Sooth :)

yeah Gratz sooth!!

and while you are updateing i have just reached LVL 10 and unlocked hair colouring :)

Tasha

gratz Sasha :yay:

update lvl 22 body reached and unlocked skin color :D
10 ped as usuall :ahh:

cool gratz

i got lvl 5 face sculpturing, no one ever asks for it but i guess i we all should take full advantage of the skill gains

i think i will update the skill lvl in a few days I can see people updating a few levels pretty quick

Go skill gains go!

I am now lvl 4 hair - lvl 2 body - lvl 2 face
finally got cut 13 :>

Good Luck All!

Wow, everyone is skilling well! I haven't updated my levels for a while so please add them to the update:

Hair 32
Body 28
Face 24

Nice skilling Missa ;) gratz

its gooan bee good skilling time for all of us, but i have aslo noticed a lot of teh price slowly going up agian.. not good.. and teh fact that every oen is hunting bots now as well.. so that measn less materials.. :((

not good at all..

gratz too all and happy skilling.. p.s I will leave it a few days as beforeupdating as i think a few of us will be jumping a few lvls. thsi month

not good.. and teh fact that every oen is hunting bots now as well..

fancy that eh?

a robot event with 15 sets of PoE up for grabs and nobody is hunting hairsprays :D

oh well, at least we can benefit from the skill gains which is rather generous imo, thanks MA :)

p.s. Sooth, see pm ;)

Back