Info: List of current Hair Stylists/ Beauty Therapists

I skilled like crazy last and skilled up too lvl 14 hair stylist I have updated a few profiles but i think i may have missed some including my slef, was too tired while i was updating it.. leeloo i think missed your face update..

any that have missed just let us know and i will sort its..

all the best and happy skilling....

S:silly2::silly2:th

p.s

Need a gel /material supplier..

Since I have peeps asking me from time to time if they can buy for me, I'll send them your way (s) :silly2:

you got spare materials leeloo ?/

btw who looks after the entropiabeauty.com website.. it would be nice too see teh new styles on there not that i can do them..

Thanks for this thread, I subscribe.
;)

you got spare materials leeloo ?/

btw who looks after the entropiabeauty.com website.. it would be nice too see teh new styles on there not that i can do them..

thats me...
sry I will try and do it before xmas... since I`ll be skilling all day long now.. I might remember it even...

sure Sooth, let me know what you need

best is that Sorg puts up the pics I think, cause he unlocked all so far.

would be nice to see all beards also I think.

I might go to collage next year and look into website building would love too be able too make my own instead o buying/downloading templates etc.

cool cheers leeloo much appreciated. will pm you when i get close to running out.. :)

I might go to collage next year and look into website building would love too be able too make my own instead o buying/downloading templates etc.

cool cheers leeloo much appreciated. will pm you when i get close to running out.. :)

np at all, glad I can help :D

Ooh, I love the girl one for #34... nice unlock Kimmi.

Based on the calculations from Sorg (and everyone that helped) I think it would have unlocked at level 42.98.

Cheers,
Missa

update : lvl 26 HS reached :yay:

Grats Leeloo!!! :yay:

You can add me to the list.. I have all the gear... and none of the talent. If you want mounds of hair growing off of your bum...or your if you want your ears where your eyes should be. I am your man. Well, I am not really a man... just an avvy...but the avvy is a man...well... at least until that problem I had playing with the Body Sculpting Unit....but MA support said I would be fixed in the next build. tho for now, thtop making fun of me you thilly boyths.

(no offense to any actual lispers out there).

I have done what feels like a lot of hair skilling...and unlocked a big nut. (prounounced nought). But if you ever see me on, and want to help me skill, just ask.... I hear that some people think that really hairy bums are cool.

You can add me to the list.. I have all the gear... and none of the talent. If you want mounds of hair growing off of your bum...or your if you want your ears where your eyes should be. I am your man. Well, I am not really a man... just an avvy...but the avvy is a man...well... at least until that problem I had playing with the Body Sculpting Unit....but MA support said I would be fixed in the next build. tho for now, thtop making fun of me you thilly boyths.

(no offense to any actual lispers out there).

I have done what feels like a lot of hair skilling...and unlocked a big nut. (prounounced nought). But if you ever see me on, and want to help me skill, just ask.... I hear that some people think that really hairy bums are cool.

WTF LOL.. yummy hairy bums..lol crazy.. :):D

welcome too the beauty profession..

I skilled like crazy last and skilled up too lvl 14 hair stylist..

I just hit Level 15 and unlocked Fashion Design :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A bit of a surprise as I thought that was only on Coloring and Tailoring, and as you can see in the picture I'm only Level 9 Tailor.

:wtg:

I just hit Level 15 and unlocked Fashion Design :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

A bit of a surprise as I thought that was only on Coloring and Tailoring, and as you can see in the picture I'm only Level 9 Tailor.

:wtg:

Big grats!!!!
New unlocks are allways nice....

Grats Misty!! Yes, Fashion Design is the first unlock, then Beauty Sense unlocks at level 20... you'll be there soon enough with all this crazy skilling :D

BIG gratz Misty and go go go :)

best crimbo present Ma has ever given us..

just wish i did not have too go to work.. just have too some how get my wife too skill for me while shes off work..

after I hit a new rank just after lvl 14 my skills slowed down.. but seem to gain more skills in plastic surgery while skilling on hair styling.. not sure how many click i did but i got 40 poinst in Plastic sugery and hair styling..

little odd i thought maybe just skills are balancing.

nice on misty not long for me then too unlock as well :yay::yay:

Stuck at level 16 HS now as have run out of materials.

However, I have some fat somewhere and have just made level 5 Body Sculpter, will soon change that though...

;)

Anyone have any numbers on what it costs to unlock this stuff?

Biggest challenge, though, is the time it takes ;)

Anyone have any numbers on what it costs to unlock this stuff?

It's not for the feint hearted that's for sure as this is not a cheap hobby to start with....

The biggest thing though is, as you say, the time it takes.

It's not the most exciting thing you can do, but it does feel nicer to unlock another hairstyle/beauty procedure than to go up a level in rifle/pistol (well, for me anyway)

No idea on actual numbers and costs, if I added it all up I would probably have quit it long ago.

:)

Depends what you skill.

For hair first 10 lvl have 10 styles, then you will unlock around every 2 lvls, a bit less.
Best check Sorg's thread in the beauty with all numbers when to unlock.

Face has unlockes every 3 lvls

Body has unlockes every 2 lvls

Cost????? hmmmmmm A LOT :p

Last edited:
i dread too think what the hell i have spent on this profession but only similar too what i was spending on coloring service..

with this profession its getting too apoint in which you can charge for hair styles, and with the cry2 coming you need too prepare as best as you can..
other people wont spend there peds on something that might change early neaxt year..

hit lvl 15 and got my fashion design unlocked. Roll on lvl 16..

update :

body lvl 23 reached :yay:

the profiles are quickly becoming outdated, mines need major updating..

will to it on the weekend..hoping a few of us have gain extra skills at that point

gratz leeloo..

I think we need a gratz button on this thread.. ;)

Back