• I dont care becos im not never visit at CND

Votes: 49 38.3%
  • Other: pls post reason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

King Gabriel

Old Alpha
King Gabriel Salomon
I dont understund why these not found from CND, example: ruga.

I want more rare ores and enmatters to CND please.

Do u want? Lets wish ppl :)

:tower:

Would be nice, dont think its possible though. It doesnt seem like the available ores in an area ever change?

As far as I know there is no shortage of rare ore on CND.
Im pretty sure there are several ores in the main list that are exclusive to cnd. You want rare ore go find them.

No offence to ND but shit you wanna give him EVERYTHING in EU?

Not to mention that if you move it to cnd I can almost garantee Eudoria/Amethera loses it.

I fall into the Don't-Care-Never-There bunch.
It would be one thing if the umpteen hangers scattered all over the planet were actually in-use, but as it stands, I've only ever seen flights leaving from Twin, and can't recall having ever seen a pilot at any other location.

I'd guess most of these "dead" hangers are owned by long-ago players with no intention of ever selling them, using them, or doing anything else except maybe logging on once a year to ensure their accounts stay active - or the majority are owned by the same person who also does nothing but sit on them - much to the detriment of everyone else - like most other "real estate".

All and all, I'd call the implementation of "real estate" in Entropia a poorly executed bad idea.

Those coming in have pretty much no chance to ever get into an Estate, and I can't recall the last time I'd heard of a hanger part dropping - also another poorly implemented bad idea... Hanger parts should have been, and should continue to be, craftable - not rare hunting drops.

I'll skip the rant on "real estate", since I've another thread in the wish-list section that address that in great detail.

Now should a "public transportation system" be implemented to give "ordinary people" the opportunity to visit places like CnD, I might turn up there some day, but as it stands, I'm just not going to shell out the PED that our current pilot wants for ride.

As far as I know there is no shortage of rare ore on CND.
Im pretty sure there are several ores in the main list that are exclusive to cnd. You want rare ore go find them.

No offence to ND but shit you wanna give him EVERYTHING in EU?

Not to mention that if you move it to cnd I can almost garantee Eudoria/Amethera loses it.

I dont wanna give him to everything but i want that CND got more rare founds becose there is a lot of good miners and they dont have chance to get anything rare there.

do you even use deeper finders on cnd ????, i think not, i had no probs with getting rare ores, only, rare ores arent rare anymore if they are found by evryone. :laugh:

"Rugaritz won't set its foot on CND" -Rugaritz

Don't shoot the messenger.

NO.

Rare ores aren't rare ores if they're found often. (*ahem* valurite, gold)

vote yes.
more rare ore would be nice, but maybe isent rare then.;)

ND allready had a sweet deal handed on a silver platter and he have even milked the cow hard on appartment prices so i say its a no go on getting bonus rares to.

the reason their isnt ruga on cnd is because everytime you hit ruga its gonna be ample or large etc... and with amps its gonna be much more....
same with all the rare ores... and before you know it there are no rare ores..
The fact that even the most skilled hunters in EU are turning to mining, i think rare ores are not gonna be rare ores much longer as it is....

One other factor is that finders only do about -40% of their depth up there anyway.. so you get a 3000 finder that finds stuff at 1000 meters but 60% of that is 600 meters... well you wont find any rare at 600 meters... so maybe that explains it...

Back