Question: "Always Loot" Mobs

davidgr1200

Elite
Society
Gloryhound Irregulars
Maxic
I understand that there are some mobs which ALWAYS give loot (though obviously this is usually less than the cost of killing them). Is there a list somewhere of which Mobs always give loot? The only Mob which I know of is Ambulimax. Perhaps people could post here which Mobs always give loot?

i gotten no loot for ambu...

Never had a no loot Hogglo before....

Never had a no loot Hogglo before....

Hogglos can This creature didn't carry any loot.
I've seen it. When that comes, get the hell outta there as fast as possible :laugh:

i gotten no loot for ambu...

How long ago was that as the Ambus from the last VU I have not had a no looter from them.

I only Know of Ambu and Hogs that seem to always have loot.

Maybe some of the big Mobs up on CND may also be always looters but I cannot hunt them yet so will have to be some one else to answer that

Aurli`s always gives loot

It used to be connected to HP. Any mob with more than X amount of HP would always loot.
Dunno if that's still true though. :dunno:

Depends on what you call loot.

If you call 1 oil residue and 10 hides from an ambu loot, they prolly have loots in 99% of the times

Formally speaking, if you don't get the "Didn't carry any loot" message, you've got loot.

Depends on what you call loot.

If you call 1 oil residue and 10 hides from an ambu loot, they prolly have loots in 99% of the times
But of course, THAT still brings tears to your eyes after expending 4 ped worth of ammo and decay! :laugh: :laugh:

Aurli was mentioned, kreltin is another one right.
I read that daspelators is considered always looters too (have not tested this for some obvious reasons).
Cant remember I had a noo loter Scipulor or Formidon either, but Formidon I have not hunted verry much.
Estophyl I think can be clasified as "always" looter, verry rare to get a no loot message from these mobs.
All but Dapselator based on my hunting.

I read that Araneatrox always has loot. Moreover, it's value is over 5 PEDs :)

I've seen it. When that comes, get the hell outta there as fast as possible :laugh:

Pff... 2 no looters in a row from a big mob is extremely good news compared to say 5 "0.25" looters in a row. Just keep your eye on it :p

Cant remember I had a noo loter Scipulor or Formidon either, but Formidon I have not hunted verry much.

I've had no-loot Formidon Alpha.

Not sure how it works anymore, used to be fairly simple based on HP as others have said. Now higher HP seems to reduce the occurence, but not sure if there's any that never no-loot or not.

I've had a total of 3 no loots on ambu since the 'boost' - they are rare but still happen. This is out of a LOT of hunts and ammo spent over time (thousands of ambu killed) on these mobs, so quite rare!

It changes. I always hunted allophyl above Old, because they ALWAYS had loot, but after the previous update (prior to this one), I've killed OLD ALPHA ALLO that was a no looter, and frequently alphas that have no loot, so it changes.
I've killed formidon young/mature that had no loots before.
Mobs I hunt that always have loot would be:
Ambu
Atrox (Guardian on up)
Hogglo
Kretlin
Aurli
Estophyl

Based on my experience.

I always thought it was HP based. Hunted a lot of ambu, didnt get a single no-looter but then people have 'got' some rarely ;) Maybe now its based on regen rate? :scratch2:

I always thought it was HP based. Hunted a lot of ambu, didnt get a single no-looter but then people have 'got' some rarely ;) Maybe now its based on regen rate? :scratch2:

It theoretically could still be HP based, and some people have no loots on ambu and some don't. Since regenerated HP appears to contribute to the loot, someone shooting fast may be able to get a no-loot, whilst someone shooting slow could be getting enough regeneration to push them into the always-loot class.

Dunno if that's the case or not though.

I think it might be ava based as well as HP based. I've had no looters on all mobs i've ever hunted.

- Scips/Phasms no-loot pretty often
- Big Atrox/Estos/Allos no-loot sometimes
- Ambu/Hogglo/Aurli/Krelt no-loot pretty rarely but do indeed no-loot

one mob that i've never got a no-loot on is Malcruentor... but i've only ever killed maybe 20-30 of them.

For esto it's guardian and up that always gives loot (i think, i've had noloot on provider but never on guardian or bigger).
Ambu always gives loot afaik.
Have had noloot on both hogglo and falxangius.. actually most of the uber mobs can give no loot but it's rare.

And about formidon.. do they give anything but the yellow message? :p

I've gotten a no-loot on esto alpha and old-alpha just this week. thats why i think it might be ava-related

Estophyl I think can be clasified as "always" looter, verry rare to get a no loot message from these mobs.

i guess u havent been in ruskeas shoes then... well i havent hunted formis in a while but they havent been changed anyway from the time i used to hunt em.. NO LOOTS... estos used to be ALL loots when they became regen.. well now its maybe 2/5 no loot... so I cant really clasifiy these as an always looters... its all about the avatar.. one guy from my FL said he gets very rarely NLs from atrox... oh i get 5 NL streaks ALOT from them...

and the scipus give NLs too... only always loots that ive seen this far are the ambus and hogglos.. and globsters i think.. i dont remember gettin any NLs from em... i think there used to be some kinda HP limit so when it went over that the mob was always loot but ofc it was changed too..

I've had a total of 3 no loots on ambu since the 'boost' - they are rare but still happen. This is out of a LOT of hunts and ammo spent over time (thousands of ambu killed) on these mobs, so quite rare!

i havent seen any no loots from ambus after regen time.. before.. oh i was a real no loot machine with ambus... ofc now its pretty much same coz of the size of the loot... when we had a few month grind with my brother on ambus.. the lowest loot we got was 57 or 58pec... this is pretty accurate coz we always battled which one will get the crappiest loot...

I was told a long time ago back when i was a little noob that any mob with health over 2k would never no loot! Not sure if this rule still holds true or not :scratch2:

Dasps, hoggs, falx, big formidons, malcru, osseos, big trox's, those are the one i know of :p

I was told a long time ago back when i was a little noob that any mob with health over 2k would never no loot! Not sure if this rule still holds true or not :scratch2:

It was true (and iirc it was all mobs with >800 HP)
but it changed, i think it was the VU when they changed the HUD but my memory has been wrong before :p

MA support did say that all mobs may have "no loot"...
What change is ocurence...
For dasp stalker its one out of 10 000 for argo its 1 out of 3 ...

Back