New 1'st page story soon?

Usurper

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Emelie USURPER Andersson
C'mon...it's been there over 2 weeks, where are all our EF storytellers and reporters?
It's time to get busy again, autumn is here and the vacations are over!

I need something fun and interesting to read! :)

There is already an article submitted for front page to 711, but I figure he is busy as its not been posted there yet.

There is also a WWW article on the way - just waiting on a responce to the questions from the subject.

Do we really need yet another wheres the front page news thread? We have gone through all this just a couple of weeks ago on Jamhots thread.

....and just to proove my points about the comunity not appreciating it when we do put stuff up there, I got three neg reps and a post about how usless WWW articles from the last two stories i posted.

Really encourages me to do more ya know...:rolleyes:

There is already an article submitted for front page to 711, but I figure he is busy as its not been posted there yet.

There is also a WWW article on the way - just waiting on a responce to the questions from the subject.

Do we really need yet another wheres the front page news thread? We have gone through all this just a couple of weeks ago on Jamhots thread.

....and just to proove my points about the comunity not appreciating it when we do put stuff up there, I got three neg reps and a post about how usless WWW articles from the last two stories i posted.

Awwhh....you know we love your work sweety!! :hug::grouphug::better:

entropia forum news addict ? :D

Urgh, sorry to hear that-I have always loved your articles Pinky, and its really cool to log onto EF one morning and have one to read :)

Heres a +rep to negate those assholes, keep it up Pinky, they really are great :)

Hope to see some more soon! ;)

Frankenberry-NBK Legion

Hey!
You might have noticed I havent done much stories lately. Im sorry for that, there is alot on my to do list, there's alot of stories I want to do.

But Im also a writer and editor in real life for a local newspaper, so its a bit much ...to work on reports at work and then come home and work in the spare-time too.

Hope this explains my absence on the FP at least! :) We have lots of good writers tho, who are doing a great job.

Pinky, for every hater there is so many more lovers. Write for them :)
> It is really horrible to see when people complain about our reporters hard and well-ment work. I hope people understand why we do it, sometimes it doesnt seem so tho..

Yup.. come one.. you really dont want from me to write something :D

Pinky, for every hater there is so many more lovers. Write for them :)
> It is really horrible to see when people complain about our reporters hard and well-ment work. I hope people understand why we do it, sometimes it doesnt seem so tho..

Skam,
Yeah, I realise that, and thats what I try to do, but its disheartening when you take the time and effort to do something for the comunity and get people slating you for your efforts.

Everyone else,
I would prefer people didn't +rep me for the post I made above, thats not what I made it for. But feel free to kick the arse of people that complain about shit pointless articles in the next news thread i make okay ;)

Doing fall classes right now, but will pump out a story or some sort soon :ahh:

This is why ... a long time ago when I was involved with the Newsroom, I had suggested an increase in the Newsroom staff, because these individuals do have real lives that present a demand on their time as well, so it's not always easy devoting a lot of extra time to Newsroom activities. Perhaps this might be something to revisit in an effort to achieve the original goal of keeping the Front Page fresh and revolving and release a little bit of pressure off the small staff currently in place.

I'd like to point out that real life has also gotten in the way of not only my news duties, but my radio show, and some interviews (that have already been done)....

Unfortunately, due to personal circumstances, I am not able to dedicate much time recently.... but hopefully that will change in the next fews weeks... and we'll have a newborn EU player ;)

~D

Back