The-Onciest: Old Drawings I've done in the past.

He drops superb as previously seen.
Hey mate I realy like the 5th down can I discuss that one with ya.
Will PM in game but I'll set that up via privates L8tr.

Again mate great expose of talent ..

I think MA should employ you for development images :)

Last edited:
Damn oncy, that's some fine art, been a while i haven't seen any of ur work man! Hope to see u around a bit more, and maybe u can squeeze some of ur EU art ingame. I think a few ppl would like to have EU related paintings ingame :)

nice ones

looking forward to see more

Those R some nice pics.

Make em while you can, most guys get sloppy when the age thing kicks in.

I sure hope it wont turn out like that for you.

Gl with the drawing thingy.

Great drawings man; I dabbled myself a bit in this kinda stuff... but I'm missing your talent.
This is the kind of "skill" that is VERY hard to come by.

Repost.

Love the Samus ones. <3 :wtg:

Yeah, I knew I posted some of the others before. I just know there was one I never posted though. My sorry!

Those R some nice pics.

Make em while you can, most guys get sloppy when the age thing kicks in.

I sure hope it wont turn out like that for you.

Gl with the drawing thingy.

Thanks dude.

Also, some guys become masters in university and they start teaching their sloppy ways. xD That'd be sweet.

Great drawings man; I dabbled myself a bit in this kinda stuff... but I'm missing your talent.
This is the kind of "skill" that is VERY hard to come by.

Thanks alot man. :eek:

lulz *teaches*

My girlfriend suggested over the phone that I should post this one. I totally forgot because... Now this, is turning out to be my favourite unfinished drawings ever. It is a picture of one of the prettiest girls I've ever laid eyes on.

robynnn_b00tiful.jpg

:O

Very good "unfinished" drawing!

Rip

I love Onciest Art, I have spent around 5k peds on his murals for Foxy's hangar.
They will be back up in there for display around Christmas time. I am sure i will be buying more of this spectacular artist's renditions in the future.

Back