• yes

Votes: 288 78.5%
  • no

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
another very valid issue actually!

thanks!

J.

This is all fine and dandy but what REALLY doesn't make sense in it all is the fact that a level 20 crafter can make a fap that you wouldn't be able to use unless you "quote" sold your left nut "end quote" There needs to be more of a balance throughout the entire game for all proffessions.

good news, everyone!

we got some information from Immortal. thanks again! =)

the rough estimation here was made on a guess that fap skills are gained at the same ratio of tt burnt as weapons (~3400 ped per 10 ped tt chip main skill). if I calculated it correctly from the new data it is about 3 times faster.

why this is good you ask? because it will not take you 20 years to skill up to oxy2000 (pro lvl 64) for instance. only 7 years of fap burning. adventurer comes soon after that, 35 years later. and by burning faps I do not mean keeping them flaming inside the storage...

J.

Last edited:
fear not, after oxy2000 (lvl 64) it will only take around 500 ped tt of main paramedic gain which is mere 60k of fap burnt to get it up to lvl 73 for hedoc 600! :thumbup:

J.

good news, everyone!

we got some information from Immortal. thanks again! =)

the rough estimation here was made on a guess that fap skills are gained at the same ratio of tt burnt as weapons (~3400 ped per 10 ped tt chip main skill). if I calculated it correctly from the new data it is about 3 times faster.

why this is good you ask? because it will not take you 20 years to skill up to oxy2000 (pro lvl 64) for instance. only 7 years of fap burning. adventurer comes soon after that, 35 years later. and by burning faps I do not mean keeping them flaming inside the storage...

J.

So... MA increased paramedic skillgain?

So... MA increased paramedic skillgain?

I doubt it very much because such thing never happened so far =) we simply did not have enough data initially. but the big picture did not change drastically from the news - one should still be fapping (or chipping) like nuts 24/7 for years to get up to pro level 70 and beyond that we still count it in tens of years...

J.

Hmm I guess I should record some skillgains on my fapping runs and post 'em here, someone can try and make sense of them.
Or would that just be spam? :dunno:

Reactions: bcz
Hmm I guess I should record some skillgains on my fapping runs and post 'em here, someone can try and make sense of them.
Or would that just be spam? :dunno:

nonono, any piece of information is valuable! especially if it's over longer period. for instance try to keep track, how much you burn faps in tt until you get main fap skill around the amount that is equal to 10 ped tt. if you do not know how big that amount is, take a look on auction. if you find about 10 ped tt first aid, see how many levels it'd give you at your levels. but be prepared that it'll take long to get that much gain. if Immortal's data is correct (and I have no reasons to doubt in it) then close to 1100 ped tt of fap must be burnt for that, might take a month or three =)

J.

the discussion goes up for MA here as well. all the opinions will be counted, I guess =)

J.

Back