48,000 James Stroker Farland Adjusted Omegaton M61A5 52,000 Buyout
26,000 Just Ozie JonesMeckel & Loch ML-35 28,000 Buyout
40,000 Skippie Meckel & Loch ML-35 Mentor Edition 53,000 Buyout
3,400 neomaven Liquid Silver One of a kind? 4000
3,000 neomaven Metalmorph 5000

Last edited:
i thought you had forgotten :laugh:

couple of questions:
- theres no Strikehammer then? (was listed in the orginal thread)
- is the above a complete list? wasnt there some shops and shopkeepers orginally or are they being sold/dealt with seperatly?
- will you be updating prices/bids here, on the website or both?
- when does the auction end, its not clear what time (and please use Calypso time)?
- generic query... do both the buyer and seller pay commission or just the seller?

Last edited:
The Above list is now complete.
The Seller offering the MM, Strikehammer etc and Adjusted Fap etc was a scammer trying to make me looking foolish. Skippie pointed it out to me and as such I canceled the agreement. Thanks Skippie for your help with that.

I will be updating Bids here.

If anyone notices any changes that can be made to the OP to make it more organized or easier to look through let me know. I tried to make everything as clear as possible.

Thanks.

Awesome auction, good luck with the sales!

One comment about the links - since you went through the trouble of making links (and uploading pictures?), it would have been much better to link to the appropriate Entropedia pages instead of just pictures :)

Just like to say might me a good idea if you say which Mannequin Pads are M and Which are F, as that might effect what ppl will buy.

Good luck with you estate auction service though

When does this bidwar end exactly?(Calypso/Entropia time)

I was told by more than one person that Strength Keep was the first Castle and that it's the only Castle that provides a Dot on the map once you've been there.

Maybe I'm wrong...?

The Bear Armor i saw in the castle was without shins. Is the set really complete?

I was told by more than one person that Strength Keep was the first Castle and that it's the only Castle that provides a Dot on the map once you've been there.

Maybe I'm wrong...?

Morning tear has a dot :D

Maybe I'm wrong...?

AFAIK all castles give a dot.

The one east of Echidna was the first one ingame. South of Twin was either second or third, I don't know which.

Male Mannequins

All Male i think....

I went to have a look

MoonFish

Upps Sorry - I see the items now all corrected...

Just like to say might me a good idea if you say which Mannequin Pads are M and Which are F, as that might effect what ppl will buy.

Good luck with you estate auction service though

Last edited:
Yes, all Armor is Male.
I have gone back through the armor sets and made some changes as well.

I wonder which Denis bidded on all those armors..

I have only offered on chronicle harness.

I can't find this castle. Can someone make a screen and show where it is or better yet take me ? ;)

Just so everyone knows, it's UFC night tonight and my boy Rich is fighting my boy Matt at 205lbs.

So, I won't be here at all tonight, but when I get back in the morning I will update all of the new bids.

Things are going well so far and not quite as crazy as I expected. I know a lot of the ubers are gonna try waiting until the last minute, but what minute will be the last......

See you guys soon.

:D

Last edited:
Make sure you have the money you wish to bid available by next Sunday Sep 14th as this will be the day GW and I are present at the Castle to complete transactions with the highest bidders. Bidders who aren't capable of completing the transactions on Sep 14th may lose the item to the next bidder. Please don't ask us to wait a week while you finish banking things or making deposits. This should be done now.
Correct here, you write 14 but it's the sunday 13 like you said in the beginning of the thread. And please tell us an hours, maybe the 12 at 18h or 19h (ma time)? Thanks

Found the castle really cool. It looks like the Playboy mansion. Lots of pictures of naked girls :laugh:
But I'm not complaining :wtg:
I especially like the bed at the top with the 2 female topless manequens carrying a wip and champagne :wtg:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Village&id=16

You can see the coords too; 17260 5873

mmabigshow:
Please clarify the biddig. Are you posting the markup value, or the total value, of bids? Example:

12,000 Theren Strange
Salamander Full Set 18000
Is 12k and 18k TT+, or total? If it's total, then what is the TT value? (And this goes for all items..)

Exactly what I was wondering too..

That and why I had to cash out last month, I end up missing out on yet ONE more castle sale... lol

Is it me or is the bidding system a little hard to understand...?

Can someone just tell what the black figure at the end of the item is (start bid?) and what the red bid with name is, especially when its sometimes lower than what I assume the start bid is....man I dont know, geez I just want to spend ped as always!

I commend Big Show for his effort of trying to bring abit of pizzazz to the thread but lets not over complicated a fairly simple process.

A pic is fine if I was looking at the ingame pictures for sale but i want stats and some market value stuff to entice me on other items.

Cheers for any help...

Bags

Is it me or is the bidding system a little hard to understand...?

Can someone just tell what the black figure at the end of the item is (start bid?) and what the red bid with name is, especially when its sometimes lower than what I assume the start bid is....

The red price with the name, is as you already state, the current bid. I think this part of mmabigshow's post explains the black price:

The prices listed next to the items are mere GUIDELINES. Not Buyout prices or anything else. If they act as anything other than guidelines, consider them reserve prices to protect the seller if bidding doesn't exceed his expectations.

I take it to mean that the black price is a "soft reserve" meaning that the seller may decide not to sell if the bidding does not reach this price.

I'll bid 16K on the A204

Good Luck with the auctions Jason,

I am glad this opportunity landed on your doorstep ;)

Cheers,
Sparkz

Castle Bid Sent

I have formally posted my bid on the castle in IM..

I have discussed it with our EU investment group - 'Associated Real Estate Services Entropia' and as said - my bid has been sent.

Regards
MoonFish

Last edited:

Maybe I'm wrong...?

If my memory serves me right its not been there that long, coupla years maybe. I think the first was SE of Echidna on the outskirts of PVP

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back