Selling: Strength Keep Estate Auction 1 Mil Ped Estate

Status
Please reply by conversation.
AUCTION ENDS SEP 13th - Though we will keep going as long as bids are coming in. We will announce the winning bidders here!
THERE ARE NO BUYOUTS!
Sorry folks, in this case you must bid on the items you want and be the highest bidder on Sep 13th.

So... to get this straight, the auction ends on September 13th, but will continue indefinitely afterwards, perhaps even until April Fools Day?

When I say no other bids coming in I'm thinking over the course of an hour.
With things being manual I need to have time to make updates, check PM's etc.

This is not a Sealed Bid Auction, obviously, as all current bids are posted next to the items in red.

So... to get this straight, the auction ends on September 13th, but will continue indefinitely afterwards, perhaps even until April Fools Day?

No !
This means that all auctions having reached the minimal bid will be ended, for the others the seller will decide if the offered price is high enough for him and if so he will close the deal. Auctions without any accepted bid will continue.

It is just like any other auction with a minimal bid.

Come on guys, stop the flaming and start the bidding.

As my post was deleted referenced to Rule 17 and 35, heres my biddings again:

TT+1 on ALL items not currently with a bid on.

Theres no minimum bid, so therefore I assume my bids will be added.

Note: My BIDS doesnt violate these rules at all:
Rule # 17
Stay ON TOPIC within a thread. A thread starter begins a specific topic for a reason. Hijacking a thread with off-topic issues will get the post edited and/or deleted, and may ultimately cause a thread to be locked. We realize that discussions oftentimes can trigger thoughts or opinions that do not relate directly to the initial thread topic. However, please make an effort to keep your posts relevant to the thread topic; detours unfortunately usually take a thread off-topic and invite others to do the same.

Rule # 35
Hijacking of sales threads to dispute the perceived market value of an item is NOT allowed. If you want to discuss the value of an item, create a thread in either the "Items" or "Price Check" forums to debate such matters.

No !
This means that all auctions having reached the minimal bid will be ended, for the others the seller will decide if the offered price is high enough for him and if so he will close the deal. Auctions without any accepted bid will continue.

It is just like any other auction with a minimal bid.

Come on guys, stop the flaming and start the bidding.

Thank you.

:)

is the Shopkeeper - 6000 M of F? sorry if its been posted im not reading all those pages of crap

Reactions: Luu
what a bunch of overpriced junk.

It seems Hulyss, Zip Black Onyx and Justin Thyme did not believe I was serious with this post:

The next off-topic post made in this thread will earn a 7 day ban :wise:

The moderators and staff of EF are not babysitters. This chaos, trolling and baiting has gone on long enough. Any members who cannot behave in a mature manner and respect fellow members and the forum rules will be taking a vacation from EF.

Last warning for all involved in these circus threads the last 2 weeks.

7 Day bans for all three :wise:

Rule # 35
Hijacking of sales threads to dispute the perceived market value of an item is NOT allowed. If you want to discuss the value of an item, create a thread in either the "Items" or "Price Check" forums to debate such matters.

To clarify once again, if you are not posting to make a bid, or request more information directly related to this auction in order to make an informed bid, then you have no reason to post in this thread (nor in any other sales thread, for that matter).

It seems Hulyss, Zip Black Onyx and Justin Thyme did not believe I was serious with this post:

To clarify once again, if you are not posting to make a bid, or request more information directly related to this auction in order to make an informed bid, then you have no reason to post in this thread (nor in any other sales thread, for that matter).

Everyone laugh at 711 :D

1,500 greuceanu Maddox IV 1500

I don't see how this is even possible, considering since I bought mine at +1600 awhile back it somehow fell to +1000 average over a week or two (should go back up in my estimation, cause now it's cheaper than what it costs to craft).

Theres like 5 lower buyouts in auction right now.

But you might wanna look at the ingame auction on that one and I suspect that is some sort of joke bid or something that won't come through.

Also you might want to talk to your estate seller about extending the auction if possible, because alot of those uber items take time to sell and selling them fast (which is why 1 week isnt enough on ingame auction for them) will result in some losses and traders picking them up till a real buyer shows up. Course nothing wrong in this if you really want it to go fast, but since you're new at this you might not realize I figure.

It's not really a question of price, it's more of availability of funds when you face this much PED. This is a game after all and most of us don't have that kind of PED sitting around and need time to come up with it.

I'm too poor to buy any of this so I have no interest other than helping out.

I did think you were serious, I tried then to respect the rules.
Including olz10, thats 4 people banned.

People banned because they post their distrust, like myself, people that love the community and dont trust this particuler guy. At the same time, respecting the bidders to know what they are doing.
Saddens me to see the community ripped apart like this, really does :(

But you are right, in the end, this is a sales thread, not a "we dont like mma thread"

I guess DJ will now take a vacation too for posting.

:(

All items are TT+ your Bid.

At least a small Comment if change Rules in running Auction
would be nice and would be fine if you add TT of the Items.

Grettings - Zwarka

I am in for abit vacation too since I really dont see this as a sales thread.

He is selling stuff that doesnt belong to him and according to Mindbusters rules updates that isnt allowed in sales.

But nevertheless he is allowed to do it and even getting away with alot of bs.

I have nothing against people who is selling stuff here for sure as it is a great place to do it.

But I will rather get a ban than dont speak up and let people hear my oppinion. Sales thread or not.

Make a proper sales thread with SB, optional BO or whatever and make sure that all the items really are up for sale... At least put a real end date to the so called auction...

But I totally agree with dj on this one - its sad to see this can continue on EF. Never thought that day would come actually...

We are good at flaming people but mostly never without a reason.

He is selling stuff that doesnt belong to him and according to Mindbusters rules updates that isnt allowed in sales.

But nevertheless he is allowed to do it and even getting away with alot of bs.

That's all been changed, you're allowed to do it now.;)

i bid 5000 on shopkeeper male.

I did wonder about this too but anyway...

im am interested in this shopkeeper depending on its sex if its M I'll prob bid SB (dont want to buy a set of F stuff just for a SC)

That's all been changed, you're allowed to do it now.;)

I stand corrected if the rules have been changed since I looked a looooong time ago and followed a link in a previous post.

I just dont get it. Why not make a sales thread that is clear in the statement what is for sale and what isnt and the price for the stuff.

If it is an auction then just sell the stuff and get it over with. At least dont make changes to the original post 5 times.

Post it and stick to it...

I did wonder about this too but anyway...

im am interested in this shopkeeper depending on its sex if its M I'll prob bid SB (dont want to buy a set of F stuff just for a SC)

It's male, standing in front of the castle, TT value 20.98 PED.

Reg, TiG`

I make changes to the post as questions are asked and I need to answer them for everyone in some cases even though they go without saying such as the TT on items. It's been asked a couple of times so I added it specifically to make sure everyone understands.

Everything has been very well spelled out for everyone to reduce confusion.

I am often times asked questions in the thread or in PM's and it's easier to update the first post in case it comes up again.

As far as my brokering items, this has been explained by 711 in another thread.

Anything else on topic, I'm happy to answer.

Thanks.

As far as my brokering items, this has been explained by 711 in another thread.

Actually, before someone twists that statement to some other meaning, I addressed the issue of brokering of items on Entropia Forum in general, not "mmabigshow's brokering of items" per se.

Several EF veterans (in fact including a few who have attacked you in this thread), have brokered items for others in the past, with no complaints from the community. Most would agree that item consignment or brokering is a perfectly legitimate activity, both in Entropia and on EF.

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow, look at that carnage!

I like plants; you got mail. :cool:

Time will tell who had the right idea about it, MindBuster or 711.

Most can answer this for you in an impartial fashion.

The person whom does not limit any viable and authorised business to oeprate within Entropia to use the premium community portal EntropiaForum to present their business to the community is the one who has the right idea about it.

It's a no brainer really. ;)

It is also why rules and guidelines are reviewed and updated over time, to evolve with acceptance from a maturing/evolving environment.

So your attempt in pitching MindBuster against 711 in their ideals past vs present and guideline updates over time to the present day is quite immature and silly.

~ Sparkz

Reference :

Marco|MindArk said:
--
MindArk sees all business as good business as long as it follows the rules, and does encourage and authorise a participant to setup any official real world registered businesses relating to activities within the Entropia Virtual Universe.

A brokerage service is one such service within these rules.

However, MindArk does not take any responsibility as to how business is handled, as long as it is within the rules, regulations and law.

All business is done between participants and other participants, and not with MindArk as an entity. It is each individuals responsibility to check and determine the actions one is about to engage in.
--

Last edited:
So your attempt in pitching MindBuster against 711 in their ideals past vs present and guideline updates over time to the present day is quite immature and silly.

~ Sparkz

Reference :

Not my intention with that post as you well know.

Debate with me outside a sales thread sometime, as it is, let us enjoy our impending 7 day ban together.

I was thinking of making a bid on a couple of furniture type items but I now see the rules have changed after the auction as started.

It seems that one can bid on the castle with the furniture, meaning bidding on furniture at this point is rather pointless.

When you guys are sure you will be selling the furntiure and paintings as single items could you let us know so we can bid on items that will actually be for sale.

Thank you

I would be happy to bid on some parts too, but now that it's still not clear when the auction ends, I better wait a little more.

I have read this thread through as I am interested in some items. Am I correct in thinking that this is not really an auction as the sale only ends when the vendor is happy with the price. If the vendor is never happy then despite the date there may be no sale?

If so it is more of a tender process than an auction - but I guess I am being somewhat semantic:)

Just a reminder to anyone who missed it on an earlier thread regarding this auction, I am acting as an agent on this and any other EHC project, meaning I can represent anyone wishing to make bids for items in this thread (except I think for items which I have already got bids in on, that would be a conflict of interest and possibly unethical).

Just send me a pm here and we can talk. I think we all have a great opportunity to own some items that we rarely see being sold in game and the owner has a chance to maximize his investment profits.

Though there is some risk in putting money into high-end "uber" items, all of us know that investment is a part of the economy of Entropia, it's one of the things makes having a real cash economy fun and interesting. If Entropia was just a game about shooting at stuff it would bore us all to tears in no time.

You don't need to have an agent acting for you to place bids, but if for some reason you want your name to be kept annomous or you *caugh* are on vacation drop me a line.

ciao

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back