Selling: Strength Keep Estate Auction 1 Mil Ped Estate

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is it Neomaven's castle ? :scratch2:

Practical Settlement Issue

Can I suggest that we are given a number of days notice to complete the sale. It is just that it is difficult to be certain of the end date and rl might impinge on availability etc.

Qwit,
do you mean if your bid is accepted and the winning bid can you have a few days to complete deposits and such to make the funds available for transaction?

It looks like we may have no choice to be honest.

RepEdge Battle Axe 5x0 -- Anders LS -- 750

Just noticed my bid on the ML35 seems to have vanished and no one else is listed. Is this an error?

If I wanted to bid on the Massive Oak table, and this bid was accepted, what would happen if someone successfully bid and won the "castle AND funiture" item, what would happen?

Gwit,
I'm not seeing any PM's from you mate, honestly.
What was your bid on which item and I'll fix it right now.

No idea what happened.

Safara, if you bid low on something and there is an offer for the Castle and say all Furniture, then the offer that is accepted on the entire lot would be selected.

I don't see this happening though as bids are only 25k on an 80k Castle right now...

Safara, if you bid low on something and there is an offer for the Castle and say all Furniture, then the offer that is accepted on the entire lot would be selected.

I don't see this happening though as bids are only 25k on an 80k Castle right now...

OK, thanks for the clarification.

What happens if someone bids +2000 for the table, ie bids high, and there is also an accepted bid on the Castle and Furniture?

Would the Bidder for the castle and furniture get it all? Or all of it less the table?

Not saying it is gonna happen, but you have the potential for say 20 people all having winning or highest bids for the same items.

If 20 people had high bids on a list of items with the estate then terms would most likely be negotiated to either increase the lot bid or remove certain items from the lot list.

If 20 people had high bids on a list of items with the estate then terms would most likely be negotiated to either increase the lot bid or remove certain items from the lot list.

OK - thanks :)

thoughts on this sale

- mmabishow is lacking reputation from the EF community
- there is no definite end date for the items
- here is not a clear answer to who wins something in case there are serious bids on the castles with inventory vs. single high bids on inventory
- sndlwood is stating (in this thread) that he is an agent for this sale as well (??)

Considering we are talking about $100.000+ in items here, the representation is feeble at best.

mmabigshow, I can only recommend that you, once and for all, clearly state the rules for this auction and also make a clear statement whether you sell the castle with inventory or sell the items seperately. In addition I am quite interested to know who is sndlwood?

Regards
Angel

sndlwood is an agent making bids on one of his clients behalf.

I am awaiting a response from my client as I am trying to establish potential buyout pricing and have let him know that the way the auction is formatted is causing a lot of confusion and pushing bids away.

I also understand that everyone wants the best deal they can get, however, as we are talking about $100,000 my client doesn't wish to give things away just to improve auction morale.

I'm in the middle. I would love to set buyouts on everything, liquidate it all fast and count my commission, of course, but in the interest of my client I have to abide by his wishes as it's his estate I'm dealing with and it's he who pays me at the end.

I will do my best to get some things squared away and will report back as soon as I have word.

The end result is simple, bid high and on Sep 13th, enjoy your items. But I know it's not that easy for most, so I'm doing my best.

thoughts on this sale

- mmabishow is lacking reputation from the EF community
- there is no definite end date for the items
- here is not a clear answer to who wins something in case there are serious bids on the castles with inventory vs. single high bids on inventory
- sndlwood is stating (in this thread) that he is an agent for this sale as well (??)

Considering we are talking about $100.000+ in items here, the representation is feeble at best.

mmabigshow, I can only recommend that you, once and for all, clearly state the rules for this auction and also make a clear statement whether you sell the castle with inventory or sell the items seperately. In addition I am quite interested to know who is sndlwood?

Regards
Angel

In comparison to most other sales threads this one is very informative, the rules are fairly clear and the thread starter is answering any additional questions asap. Just let the guy get on with his sale now, this is becoming rediculous.

In comparison to most other sales threads this one is very informative, the rules are fairly clear and the thread starter is answering any additional questions asap. Just let the guy get on with his sale now, this is becoming rediculous.

No its NOT getting rediculous!!

It WAS getting rediculous, then the mods sorted it!

Now we are all behaving ourselves, so who the fu*k are you to come in and do the Mods job all of a sudden?

So bid away if thats your business, not flipping enflame people even more!!

Some of us (me) had shut up ages ago!! :mad:

Now we are all behaving ourselves, so who the fu*k are you to come in and do the Mods job all of a sudden?

Wow u are one angry person, if u have something to say to me take it over pm....not on someone elses SALES thread

you go girl :wtg:

Reactions: dj.
Wow u are one angry person, if u have something to say to me take it over pm....not on someone elses SALES thread

I was answering YOU ffs!!

I swear you are doing this on purpose, just trying to stir it up, get me banned, get me to go off topic.. and whoever else that reacts to you.

Back to on-topic, sorry 711.

Let the auction continue..I will ignore future baiting :mad:

p.s Is the shop-keeper male?

Last edited:
I was answering YOU ffs!!

I swear you are doing this on purpose, just trying to stir it up, get me banned, get me to go off topic.. and whoever else that reacts to you.

Back to on-topic, sorry 711.

Let the auction continue..I will ignore future baiting :mad:

p.s Is the shop-keeper male?

I already said it some pages ago, yes it is male, TT value 20.98 PED :p

I have an idea that might help you solve your issue with the end times, the actual acceptance by the actual seller. For your next sale so to speak, cause I dont think youd have time to do it now.

Set up an auction page for your client. He can then set the price for bidding and set a reserve, kind of like ebay. The only difference is that the seller would actually have to go in and accept each bid at the end. The API could keep track of who made the bids with a time stamp, and also allow them to leave a comment like "X seller has left a bid for 5000 PED, he/she will be available again at x time to continue bidding if need be." If the seller is really looking for some kind of profit off any given item, it wont be a problem for him/her to wait an extra day because of real life situations that most of us have to go through called work.

I dont honestly know what MA's rules are pertaining to external links where these type of auctions are concerned. It would also make things a bit easier for you to administrate the sale a little easier and would require a bit less editing. Just a thought.

You could also for arguments sake charge a flat rate at the end of the auction based on the amount of the TT of the items in question. This would make your service a bit easier for folks to live with, not to mention give the sellers a bit of incentive to actually use your service knowing that you are only going to take X percent of TT value as opposed to x percent of markup. Could mean a few thousand to a few hundred thousand ped.

Good Luck

Brilliant ideas.

I'm going to seriously consider this.

WTF man what a noob, you even posted a price check ( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/pricecheck/125280-pc-full-supremacy-set-minus-feet.html) for this and like an idiot i actualy helped you by giving you the value of a FULL SET . if you took some time to do your reserch you'd have realised that the shins are what makes the set so expencive. minus shins your looking at +7 k and NOT +10 k

i still dont see why the seller felt the need to employ an agressive money grabbing noob to do all this selling.... :scratch2: For one it's confusing and 2ndly shurely they know how to make a sales thread too on ef. what's new here apart form you taking 6 % on everything :scratch2:

Do your reserch and be appreciative that people will even give you the time of day to even bother with you.

Those prices listed are guidelines, not buyouts.
Some are higher some are lower, keeps ya on yer toes and adds to the mystique of the auction.

None of the values are secret and if you know they are worth 7k, bid 7k. If you want to be sure to get them to the point that nobody is likely to bid over you bid 9k.

In any case, nobody is telling you that you HAVE to bid a certain amount.

Thanks.

All bids updated this morning.

Thank you folks.

I bid +2.3k for the full Neme (M) set, ty ...

You must PM your bids as I can't search through all of these pages looking for bids and such later.

Thank you.

You must PM your bids as I can't search through all of these pages looking for bids and such later.

Thank you.

So many pages to look through isn't there?

Faucervix Trophy Head 10

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back