How to buy EFDs with PEDs

Status

Site Admin
Admin
Since I get this question quite often, I thought it would be a good idea to make a sticky thread with instructions on how to purchase EFDs.

Sometimes members wish to run EF Adspace campaigns to promote an event or sale, but do not have enough EFDs. As a last resort, I allow members to purchase EFDs at a rate of 250 EFD : 1 PED.

I have set up a shopkeeper outside the south entrance of the Twin Peaks mall (Coords: Eudoria 16800 X 8250), which sells overpriced mind essence:

efd_shopkeeper.jpg

Prices are as follows (final price including estate tax):

15000 EFD = 60 PED
30000 EFD = 120 PED
58000 EFD = 232 PED

The overpriced ME are priced left-to-right in ascending order, so the 232 PED ones are to the far right.

When an avatar makes a purchase from this shopkeeper, I get a popup notification of the sale, which includes the purchasing avatar's name. However, since avatar names do not always match EF member names, anyone wishing to purchase EFDs from this shopkeeper should also send me a PM here on EF from the EF account they with to receive the EFDs.

I will then use the EFD Donate tool to send the approriate amount of EFDs.

:cool:

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

Thats hilarious!!!! :rofl:

OMG byubi, are you taking the pi$s or what? :scratch2:

Take my advice, dont take the piss out the guy that owns the forum lol :laugh:

:rofl: i thought your identity was still a secret :laugh:

I guess im not getting a Nobel for that one :laugh:

:rofl: i thought your identity was still a secret :laugh:

I guess im not getting a Nobel for that one :laugh:

Hey Nobel mate, esi's still sell at 200%, but to do you a favour, I take em at 201% :wtg:

Kiddin' :laugh:

or... :cool:

:hug:

Last edited:
omg 711 is neomaven?!?! I wonder who else is neomaven!!!

So is this like your official corner of the efd market exchange? :p

p.s. I may be neomaven!!! o_O

omg 711 is neomaven?!?! I wonder who else is neomaven!!!

So is this like your official corner of the efd market exchange? :p

p.s. I may be neomaven!!! o_O

...Thank you heehaw, on showing the EF community how one could get banned.

You may stop now, example is over, thanx for volunteering :thumbup:

So yes, fine example people, do not post to 711 he has multiple avartar's or indeed, accuse him of manipulating the efd market.

This is our lesson over for today, please tune in tomorrow, for more, of "How To Not Get Banned"

:D

how long on average does it take to recieve the efd if you bought some ?
SJ

how long on average does it take to recieve the efd if you bought some ?
SJ

Depends. I have bought lots of EFD. The best way to do it is send a PM to 711 listing how much you bought in-game. This way there is no confusion about who bought what. I have seen it take anywhere from 1 hour to 24 hours. He is pretty quick about it.

buy efd's in vu10

how do we buy efd's in vu10,when everything has been moved around?

Since I get this question quite often, I thought it would be a good idea to make a sticky thread with instructions on how to purchase EFDs.

Sometimes members wish to run EF Adspace campaigns to promote an event or sale, but do not have enough EFDs. As a last resort, I allow members to purchase EFDs at a rate of 250 EFD : 1 PED.

I have set up a shopkeeper outside the south entrance of the Twin Peaks mall (Coords: Eudoria 16800 X 8250), which sells overpriced mind essence:

efd_shopkeeper.jpg

Prices are as follows (final price including estate tax):

15000 EFD = 60 PED
30000 EFD = 120 PED
58000 EFD = 232 PED

The overpriced ME are priced left-to-right in ascending order, so the 232 PED ones are to the far right.

When an avatar makes a purchase from this shopkeeper, I get a popup notification of the sale, which includes the purchasing avatar's name. However, since avatar names do not always match EF member names, anyone wishing to purchase EFDs from this shopkeeper should also send me a PM here on EF from the EF account they with to receive the EFDs.

I will then use the EFD Donate tool to send the approriate amount of EFDs.

:cool:

Umm, this was announced over a year and a half ago (Jan. 4 2007):

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/50424-who-711-a.html

Well some of us are new and never read the post 1 year ago:mad:

Status
Back