Selling: Star's Inventory

rofl @ ppl getting scared.
Star is just a dude like everyone else.
He also gets bored of stuff after a while its just that he got a little more and expensiver stuff to sell than most others.
Who knows what he's planning, but since he's mentioning modfap and skills too i'd say he's done with EU.
Not like the sky is falling, someone will just buy the stuff and the saga continues.

I'm a little scared that Star is selling all this stuff.

However, Clearly its not ALL his stuff so I think he is doing what Neomaven was doing a few months ago. Freeing up Capital for when the new planet comes along, or CE2, or Space Pirate, or something else.

The Sky is not falling, either is the Star.

Things will be Okay and in the long run Star will just become richer.

And i think he will be back lake a male vatar next time because if a am not wrong it is not the first time he starts agen vith a avatar and i sure think he has a lot good items left for the new avatar.:)

And i think he will be back lake a male vatar next time because if a am not wrong it is not the first time he starts agen vith a avatar and i sure think he has a lot good items left for the new avatar.:)
No. Star is a she-male in the extreme. :laugh: It will be another bitch-queen. :yay:

All empires fall eventually.

Though, I'm not sure how true that stands in this situation quite yet.

I think he wants to buy a Ferrari, wouldn't everyone love to tell their parents they bought their ferrari from playing computer games. :laugh:

rofl @ ppl getting scared.
Star is just a dude like everyone else.
He also gets bored of stuff after a while its just that he got a little more and expensiver stuff to sell than most others.
Who knows what he's planning, but since he's mentioning modfap and skills too i'd say he's done with EU.
Not like the sky is falling, someone will just buy the stuff and the saga continues.

If its ok, i would like to be the new star, in the new saga ;)

*this is officially the last time i troll this thread*.

Good luck selling Star..

Ferrari's are nice, but if ure not rich and cant afford to buy another one when ure current one gets too old then its not worth it. You will lose thousands on it, the money is far better in EU. Either that or invest in RL property while the property prices are low.

I like ur theorys guyz :))))

Maybe that noone noticed that star put the same stuff in sale everyyear, and that he never sell it, he is probably just making a "pricecheck" and will maybe sell 1 or 2 of the total list stuff

Im my opinion is easy, he dont need all that items to kill atroxes :D:D

Husssshhhh!

Maybe that noone noticed that star put the same stuff in sale everyyear, and that he never sell it, he is probably just making a "pricecheck" and will maybe sell 1 or 2 of the total list stuff
You're spoiling all the fun! :laugh:

8 pages and not a single serious offer, good to see people keeping a sales thread clean :rolleyes:

oops, just added another pointless post

Nah star aint chippin out. I think she's just cleaning up her storage from stuff she doesnt need :)

uh?

what did u say Slither? I didn't quite hear that, pls repeat...

So now the qestion is what does star need money for once a year?

Any Ideas?

Ive got: chirstmas gifts, p0rn, taxes, flight tickets and finally the moast likly one: VACATION (all inc. with party)

So now the qestion is what does star need money for once a year?

Any Ideas?

Ive got: chirstmas gifts, p0rn, taxes, flight tickets and finally the moast likly one: VACATION (all inc. with party)

P0rn is free! :yay:

Whatever your plans Star, Entropia would be worse off without you. I hope your plan is to move on to bigger and better things within EU, but whatever your reasons i wish you the best of luck!

(and like everyone else - subscribing! :D)

8 pages and not a single serious offer, good to see people keeping a sales thread clean :rolleyes:

oops, just added another pointless post

As i know jenna , he total dont care about the pointless post... evry pointless post is a bump , so it is welcome...As long as you dont say he sell overpriced shit , i am sure he is happy with what ever you say...

I would suggest, when he says all stuff is sold, to do a few runs around the rig of pvp4.
Then u know for shure if he's quiting :D

greetings,

bigdeal

ps. don't bring to many stuff to pvp4 IF u are trying :)

Planning on licensing your own planet?

Got tired of playing EU? or have you heard something that the rest of the players haven't, and you're preparing for it?

I got a feeling you're about to move into another planet.

My gut feeling says the same.

// ermik

My gut feeling says;

1. MA has not announced any big-end-of-year sale this year (yet?).
2. If Star is looking to buy, it'll be a lot closer then a second planet. Not that your aim is off target, though..

I hear ambassadors can talk freely with MA staff at them conventions...

may be not all items can be taken to other planets! due to being written / designed and developed by other companies

or could be planning a rather large run on OA101's :) lol

several ppl said:
subscribed ....
Maybe nobody noticed there is a nice Thread Tool to do this..? ;)

(Just subscribing... bumping... whatever... :cool:)

some funny theories and worries. i dont know Star, but if i had $200k+ value (just skimming the items/estate there) and was one of the uberest in game, id be tempted to sell off half of it just make things interesting again, while living in my nice new house.

Subscribing...

Ok, I wish, truly wish I could offer ANYTHING for all that crap... But I can't... My Bank manager would laugh his arse off when I told him I'm gonna buy Mercury's items and let her buy a chicken farm...

My Girlfriend works at a chicken farm with egg leying 28k chicks.. U come and visit and be a chick farmer Mercury.. :D

Back