Your best item loot ever?

eggkranium

Dominant
Nestor
Hi,

Got a few "extremely rare" drops, but the nicest thing I ever got was Angel Shin Guards (F) , a rather generous feffoid guard @ camp phoenix gave ém to me just b4 I was off to work :)

He was even nice enough to throw in a full TT korss H400 as well...

My socmates were especially happy for me, because when you have played for three whole months u REALLY deserve this kind-o-loot ;)

Sold at auction TT+4,8k

So my question to you is:

what is your best item-drop?

screenies is required!!!

And also, try to share what mob you looted your special item from :)

If you wanna cut to the ubah´est loot right away:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-your-best-item-loot-ever-10.html#post1537958

My inputs to this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-your-best-item-loot-ever-35.html#post2236143 100 PED ESI

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/125992-your-best-item-loot-ever-4.html#post1529953 Hermes Arms (F,L)

please +rep me if ya like the thread! ;)

helt_j_vla_sjukt.jpg

well...that certainly made my day...

Last edited:
uuh ? say again plz

my best item loot is hmm nemesis footguards F.

hehehe I know, I´m a lucky bstard, and with irony imbedded in my spine as well.. :)

but pic on the footguards?

Last edited:
I've looted a few decent items, though nothing uber - Marber Bravo and Minor TP Chip are among the best, and a P1a BP in crafting, but this is my favourite item loot:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Thorifoid Battle Mace in a Thorio HoF. Not an amazing or even particularly useful item, but it's quite rare and a bit of a collector's item so it's cool to have :)

And it's fun whacking people with it :laugh:

think the coolest was this.

Not much I know, but havent had much big luck in eu.

thinking bout it, I think I looted some Jag thighs eons ago but cba to grab screenie.

Rip

i've looted coupla pixie face masks, ain't that cool? and only within first three years of playing ;)

ALong time ago....
In a universe far far away...

15k Peds of cald...:rolleyes:

I've never had much luck with looting uber items (or much luck getting loots above 2k in general). However, I've gotten some nice items in teams that were split:

1. Angel Arms (F) from Dasp with The Collector (50%).
2. Eon Harness (M) from Eomon with BAHQ (25%).

Solo, my best item loot was somewhat recent, with a full TT X5 (L) and a full TT HL20 (L) from an Osseocollum 1.5k HoF.

I have also never looted an ESI above 20tt. On the other hand, my IRL buddy who I introduced to the game, and who has hunted much less than me, has looted multiple large ESIs, two sets of jag arms, and a set of shadow footguards (f). I just don't have that kind of luck.

38kped of cumbriz :scratch2: or was it 37 or 36 no screens you just have to take ATH list word :laugh:

I looted a justifier mk3 over a year ago, no screen either....

38kped of cumbriz :scratch2: or was it 37 or 36 no screens you just have to take ATH list word :laugh:

I looted a justifier mk3 over a year ago, no screen either....

Harvest;

you are a liar!! just kidding :) gratz every1, fun 2 see such awesome loots!
keep postin!

Never really looted anything big... Don't really know if this worth the space in the tread but it was my biggest loot ever!

my best item (and best loot?) to date would be boar shins M. they were only worth about 500 ped back then afaicr.

Modified DAR

Now that's a good item loot ;)

Thanks for posting this pic! I hadn't seen it before. I'm going to have to add this to the historical file that Burnsey forgot to pass along when Muksy and I bought this awesome gun. Thanks for looting it BTW, we're taking good care of her.

Best item is still the full TT (L) gun from scips (hl6?)

had beter loots though :), but not with items :(

Now that's a good item loot ;)

Thanks for posting this pic! I hadn't seen it before. I'm going to have to add this to the historical file that Burnsey forgot to pass along when Muksy and I bought this awesome gun. Thanks for looting it BTW, we're taking good care of her.

awww how sweet :inbed: anyway, nice to see some interaction with loots/new owners !! keep the thread goin ppl!!

"Fulle Fitta" har vi hört.... hahaha

Haha, and totaly apropriate at this time too, had a long night of drinking and then went for a 24 hour scip hunt, crazy, crazy last day of a comp (sorry again Oleg :))

Funnily enough, my best EVER solo loot was very like that of the o/p...

Angel thighs (F) and a full TT korss H400 from a Feff Guard. Weird, huh..

I'm not trying to trump yours tho when I tell you that mine also came with 3800 peds in oils too...

BUT, no screenie of that, so it don't count. I'll go with this one...

Eon Shins (F) from a friendly Araneatrox, teamed with 2 other Hounds, and a very nice guy we met who became a Hound shortly after...

Sold for 7500 peds, which is nice :)

Funnily enough, my best EVER solo loot was very like that of the o/p...

Angel thighs (F) and a full TT korss H400 from a Feff Guard. Weird, huh..

I'm not trying to trump yours tho when I tell you that mine also came with 3800 peds in oils too...

hehe that IS weird!! :) but awesome at the same time... two VERY nice loots btw! gz m8!!

Dunno what its worth as it has no sales history but i got this Drum Which I was pretty pleased with. No uber loots tho :(

click to enlarge

3,5 years in EU, killed all kind of mobs present in calipso, CS unlocked naturally. Best solo item looted korss 400 L 105 ped
thx a lot MA, u hate me i hate u
also this is love

Dunno what its worth as it has no sales history but i got this Drum Which I was pretty pleased with. No uber loots tho :(

click to enlarge

aah...the drum :)

think i saw u get it in-game... same day as a lot of other instruments were looted huh? are they of any use or just for decoration?

3,5 years in EU, killed all kind of mobs present in calipso, CS unlocked naturally. Best solo item looted korss 400 L 105 ped
thx a lot MA, u hate me i hate u
also this is love

for a fixed fee I can burn MA:s servers....
but then again...no.. :)

GL in the future tho! ur luck will turn someday!

hmmm when i see this, i am not too bad off i guess:

Marber Bravo from Atrax Dominant (no screen though)
129peder esi from ambu (no screen, but i got it on day 2 when esis were changed, markup was still down and sold it for 200% aaawwwww)

i dont have pics of it all, but here some highlights of my item loots:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

see those bear footies in the last pic, above the boar? I looted them too, like 2 days before from seg on a teamhunt. Damn those were nice days, we looted 5 or 6 boar footies from falx total in team within a month...

me lucky noob, i dont even have coolness yet huar :yay:

Last edited:
Gratz on the angel my best drops were full korss h400, 19 ped esi, and some gremlin and vigi parts :silly2: I guess that isn't too bad for 10 months in game or so...

aah...the drum :)

think i saw u get it in-game... same day as a lot of other instruments were looted huh? are they of any use or just for decoration?

Unfortunately I cant run round EU banging it :( so its just on display in my apt..........so decoration really!

Back