Your best item loot ever?

My best looted single item, was Chronicle Thigh Guards (F)... (At least I think it was Chronicle Thigh. Some uber armor at least)

I sold it for 6k peds I think it was. It was many years ago, it's probably not worth much today.

A 106 amp. Looted this year.

I had to PK for the best item, and it was just Salamander Harness.

Well, I am as well alone between my friends in "never got 5 digits" club, so no wonder :D

Best loot to date?

M83 Predator during the TEN anniversary. Didn't get the spirit TEN I was looking for, but I won't complain :)

I am No 25 in all time in hunting at Entropia Life and my best item so far ia a Jaguar footguards M (ul) back in year 2008.

After 3 year here and over 300k in skills and soon 5000 globals and hofs the best item so far is Jaguar Footguards M (UL).:D

I am No 25 in all time in hunting at Entropia Life and my best item so far ia a Jaguar footguards M (ul) back in year 2008.

Whay i play less its simple......
I am No 32 in all time hunting and if you look back for a year i am at No 13, still my best looted item i from year 2008 a Jaguar foot guards M (ul) do i have to say more.

I love this guy!

+rep for you, if you find me another quote for the Jaguar Foot Guards M (UL)-story! I´m tempted to make a thread...

makes one depressed by thinking about how it was back then and how bad it has become.

...all peds gone -.-

Last edited:
I love this guy!

+rep for you, if you find me another quote for the Jaguar Foot Guards M (UL)-story! I´m tempted to make a thread...

Yes..lol. I did not Think it was a old threat. :ahh:

But still after so many years and after so many thousand of Hofs and Globals is this the best loot.:spam:

Well.. The "balance manager" does his work.......

TP Chip III TEN, last autumn. That's probably the only item with MU over +100ped I ever looted, although by the time I'll manage to sell it, it might worth less :D

If by "best" item you mean rare:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Berycled Provider, February 2006 (Sold for ~700)

If you mean "first":
March 2008 :banana:

If you mean "most valuable":
April 2008 (ESI sold for ~3k) :tux:

And if you mean both rare and most valuable and in team, then this:
20090426-eu-uber-team-ck-adj_fap.gif

April 2009 :dance:

Got a new top item loot a few months back.

Was on marcimex, which can get quite annoying because you regularly get "rare item" HOFs which are anything but rare because Brain Oil is not particularly rare and has very little markup. I thought this was one of those HOFs at first, and was completely surprised to find a... Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN edition!

It's interesting that, apart from ESIs, my top two loots are rare MF chips.

Had a bp for a UL longsword that sold for around 12k if not misstaken

Teamloot with a UL HL8

Biggest ESI for me

F and M UL Tiger Gloves

That was some good times.

level 5 regen chip ul

/em facepalm

Eon Thighs (F) back in 2006 from a Gokibusagi

An Unlimited Dune Rider Harness Male which sold for 5k ped on the Aakas 9 instance with my good friend Henry Babyoxide.

2 Jaguar unlimited harnesses (M&F) from an Atrox.

/Andreas

Did MindArk stop giving out items? Or are you looters just too lazy to post your awesome lootscreenies??? :wtg:

I looted this shadow harness last year :). I looted a full esi from the same mob a few days later, but I didn't screenshot that; though it was a more valuable loot.

shadowharness.gif

Last edited:
Did MindArk stop giving out items? Or are you looters just too lazy to post your awesome lootscreenies??? :wtg:

Well didn´t loot anything better than what I already posted.

Well they stopped giving out decent loot, i.e. usable items or hofs, on the low level mobs so for now I'm stuck on the standard stackables. Best item I've ever looted was in vu8.

Well they stopped giving out decent loot, i.e. usable items or hofs, on the low level mobs so for now I'm stuck on the standard stackables. Best item I've ever looted was in vu8.

What did you loot in VU8 then? No screenie? :)

I have been watching and waiting for a long time to be able to post inside of this thread. Needless to say, now I am able to. :) :yay::eyecrazy:

~Danimal

What did you loot in VU8 then? No screenie? :)

Mentioned it earlier in the thread but it was a Vigi harness, at the time I didn't know what it could be used for and just put it in storage and forgot about it. Found it again much later on just at the time I started killing bots.

My most memorable loots ( not highest TT, but interesting items ) was :

Long time ago full TT ESI with StoiCobra hunting service ( few Daspletors worth a try ):

...and proteron neckbone ( was at times when they were worth lot ;)

Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition

Not a picture but got it recorded :) A nice TEN Edtion chip.

Sold it for TT+5000

hedoc mayhem, looted this year :cool:

Back