Good price?

Setheus

Old
Setheus Nightraven
Hi guys,

Wel its finally happened...I'm outta doe! Can't go back to sweating because my skills are too high (who'da thunk it?) and I've nothing to trade or sell but my Vigilante armor.

(can't deposit because MA has stuffed my account up)

Luckily I still have Rascal and a bunch of weapons, though so I can afford to lose the Vigi.

So, my question is: whats a good price for a full Male Vigilante set? Its in reasonably good condition (the harness is almost fully repaired and the rest are about mid-decayed)...TT+??? (saw a guy selling his for TT+300 the other day...that about right?)

I think current price is more around tt+250. Mindark fawked up my account also when it comes to deposits,I had to use paynova instead of ingame deposit system :rolleyes:

Knuckles said:
I think current price is more around tt+250. Mindark fawked up my account also when it comes to deposits,I had to use paynova instead of ingame deposit system :rolleyes:

off topic i know but paynove charge a lot its cheaper to put money in paynova then and use PatByCash to deposit :girl:

If you want to sell that armor let me know i will have the cash shortly

Well I'm definitely selling...so far I've gotten offers ranging from TT+150, 200, 250, 300 and even 355 already.

I'm going to wait a few hours and see what happens.

>(can't deposit because MA has stuffed my account up)

What does this mean exactly ?

I had never Problems Depositing so far.
If you can't why not asking for Support ?

Hiya Fiona :)

Tried support numerous times...

Basically, the verification code that I get from my bank is incorrect...even though its the ONLY eight digit number that appears next to "MindArk" :rolleyes:

Anyways I've tried a number of times and its still not working...I'm having to rely on PayPal whenever I can.

Back