My first mentor skill increase

SpikE Odets

Prowler
Society
AO
SpikE SpikE Odets
Signed on this morning to see my first disciple sitting at 100%.. wasn't sure to press the button now.. or later.. but decided later wouldn't be as good as the moment.. so click and i got this.. not uber or anything but nothing to shake a stick at..

nice one! My first graduated not too long ago and my mentor skill went up about 1/3 of a point lol. Did you gain a whole point? Or just part of one like I did?

looks like just under 1/2 a point .. was just happy to get my first green line in the mentor skill :yay:

And just think it only took 1 1/2 yrs.. will be on my 5 yr mark when i get a full point increase.

SpikE

and gratz on your first graduation as well.. what gift did you get?

Well done for graduation your first disciple.. :yay:

Yeah, the skill points for mentoring is a Joke, ask Alice. Last I heard she had around 25 Mentor points for graduating well over 50 disciples... that allegedly makes her a Mentoring "Newbie"... :laugh:

Good luck with the next one :thumbup:

Well done,
i am awaiting no2 to graduate, number 1 is closer but absent from game:rolleyes: , no 3 is coming along nicely, no4 is well..... hmmmm........

Stinky:yay:

Haha, gratz.

My first disciple gave me a skill increase as well. #2 and 3 did not. Let's hope i get to experience a #4 :D

I hope to unlock the profession someday, but my hopes are not very high.

gratz on your first graduted disciple, my 8th is almost graduted now and its sad how often you dont recieve any mentor skill , my current mentor skill is a whole 4 points lol

Gratz! And the A&P Brave ME is a nice gun to have in your arsenal for tagging mobs. I use mine all the time :D

looks like just under 1/2 a point .. was just happy to get my first green line in the mentor skill :yay:

And just think it only took 1 1/2 yrs.. will be on my 5 yr mark when i get a full point increase.

SpikE

and gratz on your first graduation as well.. what gift did you get?

I got ep-17 ME. could have been worse, now I can shoot green lasers lol.

nice work congrats!

well done mate!!!
it a very nice achievement!!!:clap::clap:

Back