Basic Fruit, Stone, Dung Walking Guide

Status
What's dung used for? :scratch2:

you refine dung and growth molecules to create fertilizer that landowners use to make mobs!!

--------------------

I have been using the methods outlined and have found enough fruit in the last week to keep my pets happy!!! :monkey::whip:

Thank you!!

jewels

;>

Nice post, but still can't find fruit, stones, etc? Perhaps you could provide some kind of time frame for how much you find. How often you find? :)

I am leaving it up to you to find them. I provided 3 hints in the guide. I find about 3 to 5 instances of stone fruit or dung a hour if I walk for a hour. It takes a degree of patience I guess. :)

btw...are there somewhere good stones spots? because fruits are very easy to find on TI (and CND as well ;)

Stated two other spots in the guide. TI has alot of brukite too ... just keep walking and exploring :)

These days a stone like rutol go for 1.2 PED each :eek:... yes not pec but PED :D

Who paying so much for this stones???
I checked the price...and it seems to be around 9-10 pec per each. Are all the kinds of stones same priced or rutol is much valuable than others?

Who paying so much for this stones???
I checked the price...and it seems to be around 9-10 pec per each. Are all the kinds of stones same priced or rutol is much valuable than others?

When you look at the graph it is telling you the total amount sold for the day, week, month.

MA sees stones as worth .01 per 1000. So if you see 9 pecs that means 9000 stones were sold.

Rutol is selling for alot on auction. Go take a look. Basically when you see someone saying "buying for 75 pec each," their going to throw it on auction and make some nice ped off your effert. If anything find rutol you should put it on auction. Each time I have i do it at 1 ped start bid and I am always amazed at how many bids it gets. :D

so is it rutol only or other stones are same valuable? 1.2 ped like you said in first post?

a good way to force you to always walk is to load up with dung :p

it's dirt cheap and weighs a ton lol

Nice thread ;)

+rep for u

Btw, u should add standard prices for fruits and stones in game ;)

i can not good englisch

where can I find fruits Kaldon Nissit Brukite Rutol Sopur Halmoros Dung ?
which places ?

please help me

Nice thread ;)

+rep for u

Btw, u should add standard prices for fruits and stones in game ;)

that is dynamic it changes daily. best thing to do is to watch auctions. :)
i can not good englisch

where can I find fruits Kaldon Nissit Brukite Rutol Sopur Halmoros Dung ?
which places ?

please help me

I provided 3 locations in the guide. Start walking I am sure you will find more :)

Why isn't this a sticky yet?????

Great guide, i find fruits or natural stone almost every day :yay:

Tip: Melee fighting is good for finding fruits as It tend to spawn sometime behind the mob you fight. :laugh:

Save up enough dung so that when you place it in your inventory it turns your weight count red and you cannot run.

You can then use auto run and navigate as normal, but your weight means you will walk.

Of course you don't need to use dung, and something like Lyst stones are equally good. Dung is simply the cheapest item and least useful for anything else.

:)

I dont want to pick on you or anything, but this method will not work. Even though you are at a walking pace, your still in 'Run Mode' and you wont get any fruit / stone spawns, i can verify this, and anyone else can if you do not believe me. Take 1k dung with you on your journey, use the 'Walk Mode' and find a fruit spawn, take a few steps back till it disappears, then use 'Run Mode' the fruit wont spawn.

Also take note, i have also tested the range capabilities of seeing fruit spawns, if you are walking with an item in hand eg. Gun, Fap etc. your range is limited (or somewhat shortened to if you had nothing out) this also applies to when you have concerntration charged (sweat gathering -- i didnt test it with other MF activities though.) So basically walk with nothing in hand to maximise your findings.

These tests were endured atleast 3 VU's ago, so things may have or may not have changed. And if anyone is after spots for stones or fruits, i have found Amethera to be 20x more potent in its spawn than Eudoria. (Please note, i do spend a few hours daily doing this activity and this is my own personal opinion but im sure others feel the same.) I wont name any places, but most definately there are atleast two hotspots i walk almost daily and the findings are awesome :)

Good job on the tutorial kos.

Last edited:
o_O there are actually people who basically have fruit/stone gathering as their profession?

subscribing... i think this is going to come handy somewhere down the line )

I dont want to pick on you or anything, but this method will not work. Even though you are at a walking pace, your still in 'Run Mode' and you wont get any fruit / stone spawns, i can verify this, and anyone else can if you do not believe me. Take 1k dung with you on your journey, use the 'Walk Mode' and find a fruit spawn, take a few steps back till it disappears, then use 'Run Mode' the fruit wont spawn.

Also take note, i have also tested the range capabilities of seeing fruit spawns, if you are walking with an item in hand eg. Gun, Fap etc. your range is limited (or somewhat shortened to if you had nothing out) this also applies to when you have concerntration charged (sweat gathering -- i didnt test it with other MF activities though.) So basically walk with nothing in hand to maximise your findings.

These tests were endured atleast 3 VU's ago, so things may have or may not have changed. And if anyone is after spots for stones or fruits, i have found Amethera to be 20x more potent in its spawn than Eudoria. (Please note, i do spend a few hours daily doing this activity and this is my own personal opinion but im sure others feel the same.) I wont name any places, but most definately there are atleast two hotspots i walk almost daily and the findings are awesome :)

Good job on the tutorial kos.
thanks for the input Syntaxtc... i know some want to speed up this process of walking but to be honest i find the auto walk method to be the best way, as i know you agree.

MA didn't put these things on the ground to make it easy for you to find ladies and gentlemen... it does take a degree of patience but it isn't impossible to find several instances of fruit, stone, dung an hour. Sometime this coming week I am going to start a project to display this fact.

thanks for the input Syntaxtc... i know some want to speed up this process of walking but to be honest i find the auto walk method to be the best way, as i know you agree.

MA didn't put these things on the ground to make it easy for you to find ladies and gentlemen... it does take a degree of patience but it isn't impossible to find several instances of fruit, stone, dung an hour. Sometime this coming week I am going to start a project to display this fact.

Hehe a fruit/stone project - nice :D
I bet 100 ped it'll profit! :D

o_O there are actually people who basically have fruit/stone gathering as their profession?

To be honest, i wouldnt call it a profession more or less pure boredom when i get sick of the loot or sweating. I honestly believe stone and fruit walking is a lot faster for quicker peds than sweating only if you are patient.

Just remember, if you find atleast 3 spawns in a certain area of say 500m to 1km walk that spot again the next day, if you dont happen to find anything, repeat until you find a location that has daily occurances.

Hi.

Other day i walk next to a team hunt and say what i think was logic for me. "If you want find fruit or stones, form a line, 5 meters betwen each avatar and walk forward".

They say thanx, but really i never try this method "team finding fruits".

If fruits and stones are random that thing cannot work, but if those things are in ground, do you think this method can be valid?

Greetings. Milesio.

Just remember, if you find atleast 3 spawns in a certain area of say 500m to 1km walk that spot again the next day, if you dont happen to find anything, repeat until you find a location that has daily occurances.

Thats a very good idea :) ty Ill keep that in mind

I dont go looking for fruits/stones a lot but occasionally Ill just decide to walk someplace isntead of run, it pays sometimes ;)

Hi.

Other day i walk next to a team hunt and say what i think was logic for me. "If you want find fruit or stones, form a line, 5 meters betwen each avatar and walk forward".

They say thanx, but really i never try this method "team finding fruits".

If fruits and stones are random that thing cannot work, but if those things are in ground, do you think this method can be valid?

Greetings. Milesio.

This is an interesting strategy to increase area coverage :D

This is an interesting strategy to increase area coverage :D

It isnt really, as it takes 5 times as much time. You could do that yourself as well. If someone else in the time finds anything, it isnt your's anyway ;)

Also if you decide to do this, make sure you have a 10 meters distance as your viewing radius is (reportedly) 5 meters.

It isnt really, as it takes 5 times as much time. You could do that yourself as well. If someone else in the time finds anything, it isnt your's anyway ;)

Also if you decide to do this, make sure you have a 10 meters distance as your viewing radius is (reportedly) 5 meters.

thanks for the feed back :D

i was thinking of splinting finds in a team if i was to do this.. hehe to be honest i am a lone wolf usually

I just found 420 brukite on CP :jawdrop:
Looks like we found a hot spot! Come on new players! Better hit CP for your free silent globals! :vampire: :laugh: :D
Kos, you should try going to CP some time for your project and just stick close to a team :D

Looks like we found a hot spot! Come on new players! Better hit CP for your free silent globals! :vampire: :laugh: :D
Kos, you should try going to CP some time for your project and just stick close to a team :D

I havn't posted the beginings of my project, which i started yesterday.. sometime between sleep and logging off eu i will post it up.. basically i am going to compare which is more profitable "free" activity for an avatar, sweating or walking.

it is a fine art fuit hunting.

I know an avartar that has over 320K fruit just from walking around... but thas the joy of being able to have entropia running whilst at work. I personall have found about 6K wrth of fruit, I do it when my funds are low and so to chat to mates. But have yet to find any stones anywhere

Nice one!
My biggest find ever was 592 bombardos...when the price of fruit was 8-10 pec for one :) And it wasn't on the CP/CND.

Hey buddy!
Didn't realize it was u who wrote this until I'd read half of it, didn't read the name of the writer :D

+rep, cya soon ingame. Gonna play more and more now again
I miss u! :cool:

Status
Back