Basic Fruit, Stone, Dung Walking Guide

Status
Along with the new fruit graphics seems to have come a ninja nerf to the amount of fruit, rocks or feces you find. It appears that instead of 250 max, it is now 25 max per find.

I can confirm this is not true. I got some 90 of some kind of stone after the patch

Don't remember well but I think that back at 2006 fruit ratio to nutrio was not same for all fruits.Maybe haimoros was 1:2 to nutrio.Today I look at item info and does not say anything.Can someone who makes nutrios to help and say that all fruits are same when making nutrios?

Like one month ago i made nutrios from all sort of fruits, their ratio was same for all of them.

Don't remember well but I think that back at 2006 fruit ratio to nutrio was not same for all fruits.Maybe haimoros was 1:2 to nutrio.Today I look at item info and does not say anything.Can someone who makes nutrios to help and say that all fruits are same when making nutrios?

I started in 2006.
Refining all fruit types to nutrio has, in my personal experience, always been the same (ie 1 fruit of any type + 1 sweetstuff = 1 nutrio bar)

A great guide, I walk for stones fruits etc just to take a break from the ardious task of shooting :) it's a great way to keep playing and take in some nice sceenery :)

I started in 2006.
Refining all fruit types to nutrio has, in my personal experience, always been the same (ie 1 fruit of any type + 1 sweetstuff = 1 nutrio bar)

yup, always been 1 =1

Status
Back