Discovery: Umbranoid symbol (female)

Optima

G.O.D
Society
Art of War
Great Optima Dane
Since, like usual, i dont know how the f*ck to change my screenie to the right format for forums (i hardly ever post screenies here...)
Maybe someone can be helpful and take one ingame and post lol, i put it in auction so anyone can see descrip and its on the discovery list for today.
Otherwise ill find some way to get it on here later today...

Still no idea what the hell its for, but fun to discover something that might actually be valuable for once if im lucky... :)

Last edited:
Is it some kind of statue? Or something for ters secret thingie?
Gz anyway!

Nice Find optima :yay:
I have to see it by auction :D

Gratz,

But what the hell is it!

Skam agreed to help my nubass out and post a screenie :) (ty for that)

So should be more clear soon.

Last edited:
umbrasymbol.jpg

Yiharr, here ye go! =)

So do you think its what is described in Log #13?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...467-dr-almon-duchev-log-13-a.html#post1551403

Edit: Whoops to slow :D

Hmm really interesting :) Could be theres an oldskool enmatrefiner to be looted that needs both figurines ? Ah well will be interesting to see what happens :)

Hmm really interesting :) Could be theres an oldskool enmatrefiner to be looted that needs both figurines ? Ah well will be interesting to see what happens :)

also it looks like the umbranoids arent evil to dr. dutchev. they gave him the extractor and the materials so he can build something that will help. looks like, the umbranoids also fear the orbs and they know what will happen, because they was allready here on planet as the first orbs where here, long time ago !*

*(you can read that in dr. dutchev logs)

maybe you need the new refined item and put it together with the egg to become a new super mob that will destroy all robots.

or just will become a very yummy omelette :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Grats :)
was it from a umbra you got it?:scratch2:

Dont trust any alien

Didint we get a Warning that said dont trust that Dr Duchbag..and it seems the umbranoids arent evil to him..Becuz they want the info from this cuz they arent so smart to get it them self.
So they gonna use him and then tranfer him to one of them and spread a virus bettwen us .
So plz optima dont let them get hold of this..i dont wanna die.I just found a mentor.
What ever it is its a good find and nice to see a uber got this so we small guys get robbed on it.

Just some thoughts.

Didint we get a Warning that said dont trust that Dr Duchbag..and it seems the umbranoids arent evil to him..Becuz they want the info from this cuz they arent so smart to get it them self.
So they gonna use him and then tranfer him to one of them and spread a virus bettwen us .
So plz optima dont let them get hold of this..i dont wanna die.I just found a mentor.
What ever it is its a good find and nice to see a uber got this so we small guys get robbed on it.

Just some thoughts.

the "warning" was @ 99.893421% just a joke from a trittbrettfahrer

and as i describe in last post up, they need us for help against orb. because they had this trouble allready many many years ago (orbs were here before)

well

the "warning" was @ 99.893421% just a joke from a trittbrettfahrer

and as i describe in last post up, they need us for help against orb. because they had this trouble allready many many years ago (orbs were here before)

Well just help thoose nasty looking thingy..but then dont run back and whine and cry.
Cuz i just say..I told u so..
I just payed good money to look sharp so i font wanna look like i got ebola

I dont trust them...

just joking

Since, like usual, i dont know how the f*ck to change my screenie to the right format for forums (i hardly ever post screenies here...)
Maybe someone can be helpful and take one ingame and post lol, i put it in auction so anyone can see descrip and its on the discovery list for today.
Otherwise ill find some way to get it on here later today...

Still no idea what the hell its for, but fun to discover something that might actually be valuable for once if im lucky... :)

The first thing that crossed my mind was now your busted, I pm you some times and other ppl in your soc to get the hairspray from you guys.. but I allways get the same relpy... noooooooooo!!! wii dont hunt umbras :D

grats :)

Gratz.

Put the powder in the snuff box :wise:

Have you tried putting it in an enmatter refiner?

Pfft. nubs get all the discoveries. ;):D

Have you tried putting it in an enmatter refiner?

Yep i did

Or atleast i think i did... Seems i somehow mixed some of the refiners up in storage so now im not sure anymore lol... Stupid farking mistake.
Ill pull it from auction later today and test that again to be sure.

The log entry smells like some form of refiner needs to drop though, but as usual its not too clear :p

Gratz Optima:yay:

i wonder if you have the symbol can you get the umbra as pet or friend??

try mixing it with AAAAAH THE EGG

Gz opti !!

Venus poweder thing+Mars powder thing put in refiner and we get something interesting hmmm---

just umbrra DNA :)

Back