Nvidia Box Number 3

matt76

Provider
Matt76
Ok first let me state in my defence the bot picked on me, i didnt say anything it just attacked, when i killed it i got a global however the odds on this happening have got to be a bit high i managed to win a 3rd Nvidia card.

level 2 eviserator again

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Holy crap - gratz man... when does the sales thread start?

gratz to you, i guess :rolleyes:

BOOOOO to MA, i am sure :mad:

avatar based loot ?? never. what-the-fuck-ever. lol

Grats man u gotta be a damn lucky bastard to get so much luck :D

Dont blame the man blame MA!:):scratch2:

MAtt I think MA must have run low on the postage budget......:D

Gratz!!!!

Blackjack :cowboy:

gratz...even though it becomes soemhow fishy now :D
I think MA wants you to be the only one to be able to use Crytopia with a quaddro SLI :D (...I am sure, the fourth will come tomorrow :D )

Umm... Gratz and all that... but you looted all 3?

Ok, not your 'fault' ofc.. so gratz..

But seriously, wtf MA? 30 total for 750k accounts.. one person gets 3 already. Is the balancing manager on fucking crack?

Congratulations and good luck with no4.

We all know Mindark is 'dynamic' dont we by now ? ;)

gratz...
these cards are being bad splited ... over 700k accounts 30 cards and a player gets 3 of the 30 ...:scratch2::rolleyes:

Heh, Matthew, the computer parts retailer. Gratz!:silly2:

18 globals in the last 30 days and 3 of them nvidia boxes....

Holy crap u r one lucky sob..

(ducks)

Gratz lol, nice going.

I do wonder though... wether it matters what graphics card one currently has installed nvidia or ati.. :silly:

OMG that is ridiculous! Well done though that's some seriously good Lootius Favour there!

wtf though ahha... I already commented that I hoped the first 2 were SLI but jeeze! How are u gonna use the third one? lol

Grats! nice loot...

...I hate you...;)

gratz to you, i guess :rolleyes:

BOOOOO to MA, i am sure :mad:

avatar based loot ?? never. what-the-fuck-ever. lol

ofcourse it aint... i think MA should use some sorta 1 per avatar system on these RL items... i remember some ppl looting 10s of coins from SEGs

Ok, not your 'fault' ofc.. so gratz..

But seriously, wtf MA? 30 total for 750k accounts.. one person gets 3 already. Is the balancing manager on fucking crack?

gratz...
these cards are being bad splited ... over 700k accounts 30 cards and a player gets 3 of the 30 ...:scratch2::rolleyes:

yeah 700k+ accounts but only under 20k players.. but still the odds... but ofc how many hunt those elvises?

wow.. gz dude... kinda silly of MA.. but meh.. "dynamic"

I now need my "dynamic mod merc" to drop from a modified snable please! Make sure it has big curved legs like the eviscerators! :p /sarcasm

but seriously man... SLI and a spare to sell ;) GZ!

Haha, gratz Matt. Great job!

oh yeah... if you havent yet..

go buy a damn lotto ticket! :D

odds are leaning your way! lol

Gratz Matty, again :yay:

BUT, Jeeeeeezus MA, wtf!?

Nonsense, absolute nonsense. How hard would ithave been to ensure they got spread around a bit? A clue : NOT HARD ATALL

If gfxcard@inv = YES then gfxcard@loot = No

or similar...

Come on guys, sort it out ffs...

Sorry Matt, don't get me wrong, I'm delighted for you. I can only assume that you'll be selling at least 2 of them. Have you decided yet whether you'll sell them in-game or wait til they arrive? Or do you have 3 PC's at home all in need of a gfx card..?

lol BIG GRATZ m8, (27 to go, you can do it :D )

oke told you to use them in sli... when you looted the second card... But now i dont know anymore lol

-the1-

LOL gratz matt :wtg::wtg::wtg:

If you kill the mob you get the loot, so your saying if you looted one, then another one poped up in a global you would ask MA to take it back lol i dont think so.

Gratz!

well lets hope someone "upstairs" is paying attention, its obvious theres a glitch in the system.
however, nicely done m8 lol you got the benefit of ma's luck system.

Third times the charm....:scratch2:

Big gratz on your good fortune.:yay:

Gratz Matt!

On that note crazy just freaking crazy! Did someone mention the unbalancing manager? He must have been seeing triple the day they planted them in the system. But I would have needed a new computer to use one and I like ATI anyhow so there! :nana:

Gratz to Matt ... and a ... big-ass BOO to MA ... and for those of you who continue to say that "it's dynamic" ... well, dynamic is now predictable. I agree that MA should have put a great deal more thought into this event with regard to distribution to ensure that one person didn't get more than one Nvidia card. Some say "it's a part of life" ... and I said in another thread that this is a "coded life" ... MA is in control of stuff like this, and I really think they missed the mark this time.

No disrespect Matt, but ... you can't really blame people for feeling the way they do about this.

gratz ;)
you have to cheat to get that :eek:

Back