Nvidia Box Number 3

Thats very strange, ive gotten a couple globals and hofs lately and ive looted 0 cards. I would love to get one lol. And you go out and get 3!. Something seems fishy here. Maybe ill switch to ATI forever unless if I loot a card *hint hint* *Cough, Nvidia give me one*. lol. :ahh:

Wow, I am now officially CONVINCED loot is avatar based. I recenlty had a day where i hunted 14hrs, yes, fourteen hours.... Guess how well it went? 40-60% returns EVERY run. ONE global in 14 hrs for 50 ped. I used to get 2-3 per hunt when on a decent cycle, now if ur cursed u may as well log off. Screw u MA, u really suck lately.

Oh and on a side note, do u really need to drain loots from ppl the same day as an ATH every time, u can't set up a pool that keeps for more than a day? Every time i have tebrrible loot i have been able to predict an ATH by it, it's really pathetic coding on ur part and lazy.

Grats to Matt none-the-less, not ur fault, but wow, this is a fuck-up on a massive scale, and no comment either from them. Losing tons of faith here.

psst.. i mined yesterday 7hours with oa and ma 103 amps attached WITHOUT a claim over ample and a day before that on cnd and all i pretty much found was consi's with oa103s... but thank god got little payback yesterday when logged in fro one more run...

and oh yeah the thing that makes this story fun... my brother logged in and on first run he made.. he hoffed.. well from his last 7 globals 5 have been hofs.... not an avatarbased system?

gratz to you, i guess :rolleyes:

BOOOOO to MA, i am sure :mad:

avatar based loot ?? never. what-the-fuck-ever. lol

I was just about to hit the Gratz button by way of habbit but realy.....
If i can find the post for the first card i'll gladly push the button but on the third card?....i don't know...
A "FFS MA!?!" button had been better.

Oh well, have fun with them!

Maybe every hof entry should have a "Go here to bitch instead of pressing the gratz button"-section.

Just childish shit. :rolleyes:

Ok first let me state in my defence

Quote : Not even sure why you are going here mate ?

No need to defend yourself over something you earnt.

Great job, keep it up, hope you manage a few more if your coincidental right place, right time, right mob kill pattern holds out :D

Cheers,
Sparkz

PS. Look into SLI and also hold one as a backup when one fails or goes on the blink ;)

What i can tell you is that for the last 3 weeks all i have been hunting is bots, as for the grap cards all i can say is wow it has been great to loot them, as for keeping them this is something i wont be doing as i work with a youth center for disabled kids and what i will be doing is upgrading their computers, this is something i know they will love as at the min the money is not there for them to get these sort of cards. Some of you know who i am in game and I have been lucky enough to get these cards hopefully i will be able to loot more but as usual who knows. Thanks to everyone who has left comments here and all i will say is that it is just luck that I have won these cards.

Matt76

I have to brag a little on my society. Hope you don't mind Matt.

For those that don't know, Matthew Matt76 Hardy is a long time member and former General of Natural Born Killers. We don't all live up to Matt's standards, but these are the type of people we have and I count as my friends. :cool:

Gratz im sure its deserved because ive been there and avg loot is bad the only way to break even is getting a gpu ;)

Most of these whiners dont even go there cant understand why they trolling about you getting it since you spent lot of time there :laugh:

Gratz im sure its deserved because ive been there and avg loot is bad the only way to break even is getting a gpu ;)

Most of these whiners dont even go there cant understand why they trolling about you getting it since you spent lot of time there :laugh:

Just to reiterate ... this isn't anything personal toward Matt, but rather MA's lack of more thought with regard to distribution of this "unique" item ... especially since there were only 30 to be looted. It's the same with the coins as well ... they were "unique" and you only had to have one of them in your inventory in order to be awarded the prize on July 1st if I recall correctly ... not sure why someone would need to have more than one coin in this instance, and it would have given others an opportunity to loot a unique RL item as well.

So ... this is the point that is being made, and not at all an unwarranted question of MA's method of distribution in these unique instances. It has nothing to do with someone camping and earning "loot" ... but rather the fairness of distribution of a unique item in spite of the camping of a specific mob that probably the majority of the player base wouldn't (or couldn't) engage in. It's nothing against Matt whatsoever ... and I think that was made very clear.

Ok first let me state in my defence the bot picked on me, i didnt say anything it just attacked, when i killed it i got a global however the odds on this happening have got to be a bit high i managed to win a 3rd Nvidia card.

level 2 eviserator again

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

lol, matt, I've got to admit I've started quite a few posts in a similar fashion. Sort of "I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden...". Just want to let you, and every one else, know that my "Are you getting sick of this" thread is not meant to denigrate you in any way, shape, or form. I've gratzed you in this post and am genuinely happy that you've managed to get some decent loot. My gripe is solely with MA and their methods.

That being said,

:wtg:WELL DONE, MATE!!!:wtg:

ps. lol, I gotta laugh again! Does the lower TT value mean that the card is somewhat defective??? hehhehheh :)

You jammy jammy jammy bugger....Huge Gratz once again :yay: If i can think of one player that deserves 3 cards at a time it's you :) waiting on the 4!!th :)

BIG GRATZ AGAIN!! :yay: :laugh:

Gratz to Matt for even posting this thread.

But on the real note. This is a 200-300 DOLLAR hof.......Imagine if this same sort of bug exisists on other mobs/avatars which drop bigger and badder items. And this is a known bug that allows a specific avatar to loot the same item over and over.....say with eon parts.....or UNL guns on maybe scip???

This must be investigated....................

EXCEPT OH YEAH
... NO OVERSIGHT at all.

Peace out yall

Mike

right place right time!

your just a lucky bastard! but you know I love ya bro :D keep them coming dude!

:pimp:

Ok, not your 'fault' ofc.. so gratz..

But seriously, wtf MA? 30 total for 750k accounts.. one person gets 3 already. Is the balancing manager on fucking crack?

yea i totally agree with this comment gratz to you nothing against you. and how much I'm really interested in buying if the price is right. but yea MA holy crap this is nuts this SHOULD NOT have happened like even move what mob it drops by not making it all one mob.

yea i totally agree with this comment gratz to you nothing against you. and how much I'm really interested in buying if the price is right. but yea MA holy crap this is nuts this SHOULD NOT have happened like even move what mob it drops by not making it all one mob.

They're not for sale ... Matt told us in Post #56 as follows what he's doing with the extra Nvidia cards ...

What i can tell you is that for the last 3 weeks all i have been hunting is bots, as for the grap cards all i can say is wow it has been great to loot them, as for keeping them this is something i wont be doing as i work with a youth center for disabled kids and what i will be doing is upgrading their computers, this is something i know they will love as at the min the money is not there for them to get these sort of cards. Some of you know who i am in game and I have been lucky enough to get these cards hopefully i will be able to loot more but as usual who knows. Thanks to everyone who has left comments here and all i will say is that it is just luck that I have won these cards.

Matt76

Sli or crossfire :)?

grz

nice, I hope I don't loot one.

Hope ur motherboard is good enough to run 3 graphics cards and u got about a 1000w psu:laugh:

gratz

Grats! As a nifty little sidenote though... the 9800GT is not capable of running either quad-SLI or tr-SLI even. :) Just some info for all those thinking along those lines.

On a side note:

Matt send me a pm and we can talk about the computers for the kids. I own a small PC company and may be able to help out there.

Holy hadasheim. Okay, forget auction. Keep one and put the other two on e-bay.

Back