Nvidia Box Number 3

OMG that is ridiculous! Well done though that's some seriously good Lootius Favour there!

wtf though ahha... I already commented that I hoped the first 2 were SLI but jeeze! How are u gonna use the third one? lol

You can SLI UP TO 4 at once. Doesn't have to be just 2 or 4.

Seriously though, I don't mean to rain on your parade matt, but this is beyond incompetence by MA. They allow the cards to show up in some random crafting globals (purely random, from what I can gather) - but they haven't the slightest brain cell when it comes to possibly introducing the cards IN ALL THE MOBS?! FFS, putting them into ONE mob just screwed that area up.
Now the remaining ubers will dedicatedly hunt there, and as it IS a pvp zone, I can clearly seeing many of them PKing anyone (now namely matt) whom they don't want to see get any cards.

Has anyone looted any from mining yet? Or perhaps from Mentoring? MA is fair & all that, so let's cover all bases... :rolleyes:

T-minus 1 week until E for All. Should be interesting... feel sorry for whomever is going to be attending the booth - plenty of American players with a bone to pick with anyone wearing a "Mindark" tag... lol

Gratz to Matt :yay:

And echoing the "Stupid MA" calls. Why oh why would you have a system where a company like Nvidia has donated stuff to help promote their name in a game they have just partnered with, and MA gives 10% of these donated cards to one avatar?

Silly, just silly.

lol...well go ahead get them all 4 yar self and prove that MA is still....MA thats says all lol
Gratz 4 you and just curiousity....you got yar 3rd one from erviscerator also?:wtg:

Yea, I'm also going to have to say I'm veeerrrry unhappy about this :mad::mad::mad:. I'm certainly not blaming you, and gratz on your good fortune.... but WTF?!?!?!?!?!

I for one will be sending a support case to ask MA to do something to ensure that this sort of thing doesn't happen again. For God's sake, I had to stop depositing so I could save up for a new rig :(

3?!?!?!, ........3?!?!!?!?

Holy Shit :wtg::yay::wtg:

All I can say ;)

<--irrevelant-->

Last edited:
It seems to me that 30 isnt enough in the first place then 3 go to one person.My video card and motherboard may be not sufficient for the cry engine roll out which will add to my total cost of playing this game...Furthermore when u log in there is a compatibilty test ie operating system and ram and video card ...why doesnt MA CHECK THESE stats and give them to players who they know have to upgrade...
This seems like a pretty strong signal from MA THAT MANY WILL HAVE TO UPGRADE....if you have a PCI or ADP....THOUGHTS APPRECIATED:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Gratz to Matt for even posting this thread.

Seriously to paint the target on yourself is amazing.

But on the real note. This is a 200-300 DOLLAR hof.......Imagine if this same sort of bug exisists on other mobs/avatars which drop bigger and badder items. And this is a known bug that allows a specific avatar to loot the same item over and over.....say with eon parts.....or UNL guns on maybe scip???

This must be investigated....................

EXCEPT OH YEAH Mindark is one of the only gambling institutions in the WORLD that has absolutely NO OVERSIGHT at all.

Peace out yall

Mike

ffs 3 graphics cards looted by one person ... how fucked up is that ... i dont blame u , but .... well whatever

gratz on your third card :rolleyes:

Gratz to you for getting three, -rep to MA for yet another screwup. lately its been feeling like 1% of the people are getting good loots all the time, while other lose a bunch more.

dont mind me ive been getting too little loot lately -_-

congrats on the cards :)

grats ! glad a hunter is wining something other than low markup stuffs or tt food

:clap::clap:

What's with the different TT values for each card?

I wonder if it's like... The lower the TT value, the cheaper the Nvidia series card you get lol.

Just wanted to say gratz to ya :yay:

And on a side note i am not jealous at all, and all those posters who are i suggest you start your own thread

Kind Regards

Ace

Wow, I am now officially CONVINCED loot is avatar based. I recenlty had a day where i hunted 14hrs, yes, fourteen hours.... Guess how well it went? 40-60% returns EVERY run. ONE global in 14 hrs for 50 ped. I used to get 2-3 per hunt when on a decent cycle, now if ur cursed u may as well log off. Screw u MA, u really suck lately.

Oh and on a side note, do u really need to drain loots from ppl the same day as an ATH every time, u can't set up a pool that keeps for more than a day? Every time i have tebrrible loot i have been able to predict an ATH by it, it's really pathetic coding on ur part and lazy.

Grats to Matt none-the-less, not ur fault, but wow, this is a fuck-up on a massive scale, and no comment either from them. Losing tons of faith here.

Roflcopter is coming in for a landing

I was just about to hit the Gratz button by way of habbit but realy.....
If i can find the post for the first card i'll gladly push the button but on the third card?....i don't know...
A "FFS MA!?!" button had been better.

Oh well, have fun with them!

What's with the different TT values for each card?

I wonder if it's like... The lower the TT value, the cheaper the Nvidia series card you get lol.
heheh, you get a slightly beaten up one:scratch2:. One that might work..maybe ;)

Hehe, come on Matthew, loot another one. Just to see the frothing chaos ensue. :D

lol...well go ahead get them all 4 yar self and prove that MA is still....MA thats says all lol
Gratz 4 you and just curiousity....you got yar 3rd one from erviscerator also?:wtg:

Opps it seem that was from ervi sorry for not reading properly the OP

Big Gratz Mat

Wouldnt this be sweet, go to a repair terminal and upgrade your looted card for a few peds :)

To anyone saying it's jealousy or envy ... it's not that at all, especially for those of us who have great systems with more than enough to handle CE2. It's a matter of MA putting some thought into an event like this, and making sure that distribution of such a valuable item is fair.

Case in point ... an item of this nature given the impending CE2 implementation would be of great value to many, so I don't think that it would have been such an exhaustive process to add a coded feature that would prevent anyone from getting more than one Nvidia card ... especially since there were only 30 to go around in the first place.

And ... even though all cards have not been looted yet, and we don't know where the rest will come from, it still doesn't negate the fact that allowing one person to loot more than one is unfair distribution. I really don't think it would have taken that much more effort to make this event more equitable across the board.

All that said ... I can appreciate though how some might feel envious, because at least one of the two extra looted Nvidia cards could have landed in their loot window instead. And again ... this isn't about Matt76, he did nothing wrong in this scenario, but rather MA and poor planning IMO.

What i can tell you is that for the last 3 weeks all i have been hunting is bots, as for the grap cards all i can say is wow it has been great to loot them, as for keeping them this is something i wont be doing as i work with a youth center for disabled kids and what i will be doing is upgrading their computers, this is something i know they will love as at the min the money is not there for them to get these sort of cards. Some of you know who i am in game and I have been lucky enough to get these cards hopefully i will be able to loot more but as usual who knows. Thanks to everyone who has left comments here and all i will say is that it is just luck that I have won these cards.

Matt76

Gratz, Matt! :)

Unfair? Ma's being a bitch again?
Don't think so, think it's about hunting up there. I was up there yesterday and, ok, I wasn't alone, but not at all many players up there...just Matt...

And No, I didn't loot no GF card. Matt gets those...:laugh:

But as the man says right above here, these cards go where they're needed. Way to go, Matt!

Steve Mischief

Last edited:
that will make thouse kids more then happy imo ;) yust make shure they fit :yay::wtg:

What i can tell you is that for the last 3 weeks all i have been hunting is bots, as for the grap cards all i can say is wow it has been great to loot them, as for keeping them this is something i wont be doing as i work with a youth center for disabled kids and what i will be doing is upgrading their computers, this is something i know they will love as at the min the money is not there for them to get these sort of cards. Some of you know who i am in game and I have been lucky enough to get these cards hopefully i will be able to loot more but as usual who knows. Thanks to everyone who has left comments here and all i will say is that it is just luck that I have won these cards.

Matt76

Sincere respect for that Matt ... that's a very generous gesture on your part, and I'm sure the youth center will greatly appreciate it. That aside ... we now know that the extra Nvidia cards won't be sold to other players ingame ... and the beat goes on. :wtg:

Sincere respect for that Matt ... that's a very generous gesture on your part, and I'm sure the youth center will greatly appreciate it. That aside ... we now know that the extra Nvidia cards won't be sold to other players ingame ... and the beat goes on. :wtg:

I agrea MS9, a great thing to do Matt.

Well now I hope that more people loot more than one card :)

Back