A Monthly Mining Event: Z-Games

Can all who participated in the contest ending July 1st PLEASE PM me their results. I have many anxious people asking for their prizes but I can't award them until I receive all PM's. If you've already PM'd me your results please do it again so I have them in a more organized format:

1) Lines Completed
2) Highest Score and which Line it was
3) Total Global value
4) Highest Global
5) Redulite or Zanderium found

Thanks! :)

any word yet???

Please check the Unofficial Results on the 2nd and 3rd posts of this thread for the contest ending July 1st to confirm your name appears correctly with your corresponding point total. Also check your competitors if you think there is a problem. :) Thanks. I'll start handing out the prizes 48 hours from now to allow time to check results.

where is the zan ? wait... there is no zan.. just a way to make more people come for an event :O Call it a nice PR coming from a nice guy , the only zan there was to my knowledge was when Unique made it look like there was some in here when zan was discovered wich never was there actually xD.. but wait maybe its normal to not find any at all just rumors; after all zan is very rare , every miners know it lol.

sorry if i say shit, i didnt read all pages, maybe there is some actually.
otherwise, gratz for taking people for sheeps as usual !

it doesnt surprise me, iam just wondering why iam the only one to say it
so if its the case u should rename the event to the "R" event rather than "Z" just a thought for morals purpose.

but show me some zan claim so i can have a better view about u and look stupid which would surprise me a lot considering the time i passed here before this "Z" event for exemple :)
to me its sad..even tho i sent u pm about it when u started it when u asked me to mine over there and just went on like its a fact..but hell, id be happy to be proven wrong and get a better estimate of u again =)
some people never get ashamed :confused:

now it dont matter anymore if there is zan or not now that its rolling great in here i guess

gl to all!

Last edited:
I don't know if Zanderium even exists at all based upon my own mining results but don't worry about Squalling Joey X's "estimate" or opinion... it's worth very little, actually.

Personally, I pay the extra 1 or 2 peds more for someone else's amps "for morals purpose!"

/\

I don't know if Zanderium even exists at all based upon my own mining results but don't worry about Squalling Joey X's "estimate" or opinion... it's worth very little, actually.

Personally, I pay the extra 1 or 2 peds more for someone else's amps "for morals purpose!"

/\

yes, everybody know i try to rip off people by doing the best price possible i can apparently seeing your reply or w/e it is.But here, its just talking about facts . but its nice that u support it (or rather say i should sh** the fu** u* apparently)
iam just stating facts and telling i already tryed to reason the event maker but again, id be more than happy to be proven wrong and even participate, because id like to feel positive about the event, and the event maker and would like to think iam not being taken for a moron again since he does nice things but also still sneaky stuff and wonder why i dont want to talk to him after and be kinda "picky",simply.But in the end, if someone make a "G" game, and advertise double prize if i find "G" (gold) i want to actually be able to find it so i sureee hope iam wrong which is close to 0% (see, iam being modest here even).

Last edited:
where is the zan ? wait... there is no zan.. just a way to make more people come for an event :O Call it a nice PR coming from a nice guy , the only zan there was to my knowledge was when Unique made it look like there was some in here when zan was discovered wich never was there actually xD.. but wait maybe its normal to not find any at all just rumors; after all zan is very rare , every miners know it lol.

sorry if i say shit, i didnt read all pages, maybe there is some actually.
otherwise, gratz for taking people for sheeps as usual !

it doesnt surprise me, iam just wondering why iam the only one to say it
so if its the case u should rename the event to the "R" event rather than "Z" just a thought for morals purpose.

but show me some zan claim so i can have a better view about u and look stupid which would surprise me a lot considering the time i passed here before this "Z" event for exemple :)
to me its sad..even tho i sent u pm about it when u started it when u asked me to mine over there and just went on like its a fact..but hell, id be happy to be proven wrong and get a better estimate of u again =)
some people never get ashamed :confused:

now it dont matter anymore if there is zan or not now that its rolling great in here i guess

gl to all!

Personally I haven't found it in ages either but I did find it 1 time there and Mrs Emma Peel also said she'd found it there before. Along with 1-2 others. I haven't seen it once in this thread but didn't feel like remaking the picture so I left the event name as Z-games but added redulite which I know 10000% is there. Thereby allowing people to get the multiplier anyway so I appreciate your kind words but they have every chance at getting the Z multiplier using the R as well as the off chance they actually find Zand.

On a lighter note, The results are now official and you can claim your prizes. :)

No zand finds for me, but redulite is pretty easy to find 1/400 to 500 drops unamped and you will find it with tk320. So no zand but z muliplier was pretty easy last two events (Had ample redulite last time but did not screen cause was not gonna participate last time till I started looting well then decided to try.

Personally I haven't found it in ages either but I did find it 1 time there and Mrs Emma Peel also said she'd found it there before. Along with 1-2 others. I haven't seen it once in this thread but didn't feel like remaking the picture so I left the event name as Z-games but added redulite which I know 10000% is there. Thereby allowing people to get the multiplier anyway so I appreciate your kind words but they have every chance at getting the Z multiplier using the R as well as the off chance they actually find Zand.

On a lighter note, The results are now official and you can claim your prizes. :)

ahh well, i understand that maybe at first u really thought that there were some in it (and maybe again, surprises will happen wich i doubt), and that when the machine got rolling, well it was rolling i just have hugee doubt about it ever being found.. wich should be important to u to show (screenshot) for now all i know is that with the ammount of people that went mining, there should be some shown now, and thats what make me sad its just that in any zanderium field to my knowledge, drop rate is similar, there is a difference between finding none about and finding 2 claim ,because without screenshot on enormous turnover of people using like tk320 to vrx2K well either im mistaken either u couldnt accept it or its really a "odd" situation and finding regular ammount from those that can actually get them should be high, and yes at first redulite wasnt included in the double prizes and that u changed it after u understood it was ellusive (which is all good from u) .like u can see i never post anything, only when i got to "defend" myself or do big mistakes or get crazy for some reasons, it took like 4 month for me to post that after we talked about it fast too and that u said i was "wrong" to put simply, in the start of the event but i do care a lot about wrong things and sometimes i get steam going off my head when i put things in perspective wich make me want to act a bit, i really wish to see it happens and see how wrong iam, because nobody learn enough. and because it would make me have faith into u more, but yr not here to satisfy me/us for sure.
in the end that be redulite or zan.. its double prizes anyway and thats good, but still waiting to see what is advertised to be because from the start the "Z" games "zanderium" is also what attracted your competitors, remember that.

Last edited:
Even without Zanderium, Solis Beans is where the profit is. Amp bigger with enmats smaller with ore and you will do fine :)

Hello,

Really nice and funny event... i just hope i am not too late and the event is still running :)
Being a noob unamped miner, i 'll just try to make lines :D
Here is my first finds:

G1 IV

G14 II

G2 IX

A27 III

A28 IV

A21 II

M41 III

M43 II

G...A....M....E....S
--...III...III...--...--
IV...IV...--...--...--
II....--...00...--...--
--...II....II....--...--
IX...--...--...--...--

PS: is it every month or every 2 months now?

Last edited:
New finds:

S74-IIS73-III

and updates:

A16-IV

G...A....M....E....S
III...III...IV...--...--
VII..IV...IV...II....II = 19
II....III..00...III...III = 11
IV...III...IV...--...III
IX...IV...IX...--...--

Before I can restart Z-games I need to figure out what Minerals/Enmatters are on my LA. Please post whatever you find here or in my thread for the LA. Thanks.

enmatter appears to be the same, I was there last week and found Magerian, Acid Root, and Garcen for sure.

yep same enmatter and now i find some crude oil to

Back