Mining a vast claim...

Coastis

Young
Society
Modified Miners Inc
Coastis Woff Oneasp
I'm a nub miner whos got lucky and got a vast claim, which at my current extraction rate will take me days and thousands of clicks to extract... Is there any quicker way i get my claim?

Thankyou :D

Yeah get off EF and start clicking!
sry :p

ROFL, yeah, sorry, that's the answer. There are L excavators that are faster then the non-L and you may have the skills to use them.

Some evil people may suggest that you use an autoclicking device or mechanism......

But thats cheating :silly2: :silly2:

Gratz on the find. If you are still clicking- keep in mind that you are gaining lots of skills and will be able to use better extractors as u go.

Just assign the 'use' action to a key or select the right action-bar that has it already, click the claim and keep pressing, while reading a book or watching tv or something. It'll be done in no time.

This strikes me as a very good "problem" to have :wtg:

First, gratz on your nice find. :yay:

The same thing happened to me when I hit a large Lyst deposit first weeks in to the game. Yes, it will take a while to dig it all up. But, think of all those nice PEDs you will have. Also, you will get skills from diging it up: mining, computer, and engineering - even though the value of this last skill has plumeted, recently.

Finally, remeber to check the the auction price on what you found. That way, you know that you are setting a fair price for it. In other words, don't feed it to the Trade Terminal.:D

Good luck and welcome to Entropia.

Congrats on the Vast! Enjoy your "quality time" with the Left Mouse Button. :yay:

Smart ppl do not destroy the mouse. Got hotkey assigned on exctractor and pushing hotkey with marked bar of claim and talking to girlfriend, watching movie or so meanwhile :laugh:

BWT: Extractors got "uses per minute" so watch this if you hurry. But you probalby finished mining problem by now.
I want such kind of problem too :wtg:

Open up options Tab

Select the box that says "queue". Learn how to use this properly.

job just got faster and now you can watch TV or something

I was mighty drunk when I got XXI lyst. took me 5 hours dammit. If you can use the higher extractors, do it :)

Yah...tt extractor(s) and a spare mouse(just in case :D) and enjoy the skill gained and ya migh boost up even yar HP...
Gratz on the Vast....what was it? Oil or Lyst?

gratz, and just enjoy the expirience :) you will probably soon be one of those few people whose mining skills are higher than their prospecting skills

Thanks for the comments all :D I done about 5 hours of it last night and i'm a little over 50% complete. It wasn't till the near the end of last nights mining that i figured out i could bind extractor to a key which made it a little easier lol. I think i'll treat myself to a 104 soon though to extract the rest :p

The skills gained from it are great though, currently my mining is just under 500 and prospecting just over 100! But im getting lots of computer, engineering and IQ skills too which is a bonus :D

P.S. the find was lyst stone :D

dairm only about 100 pros and allredy a vast! omg i wish that was me!

Other than getting a better extractor that you have skills to use it will be a time consuming process.

On very large finds where the resource has a low tt value I tend to read or draw while clicking. I recently got a wireless mouse so I can now watch TV while clicking away but only if there are no mobs nearby.

Enjoy your "skill builder" find and give your self plenty of breaks.

Other than getting a better extractor that you have skills to use it will be a time consuming process.

On very large finds where the resource has a low tt value I tend to read or draw while clicking. I recently got a wireless mouse so I can now watch TV while clicking away but only if there are no mobs nearby.

Enjoy your "skill builder" find and give your self plenty of breaks.

Thanks! It took quite a while but i managed to get it all mined with my fingers still in working order :D

I'm having some trouble selling it though, could this be due to lyst being in plentifull supply? I set the min bid at 2% under market value but so far nobody is buying :(

In my limited experience it's more a question of how much you sell in each batch, and the Buyout, not the startbid. If you set the buyout right it will sell imho.
GL

In my limited experience it's more a question of how much you sell in each batch, and the Buyout, not the startbid. If you set the buyout right it will sell imho.
GL

Hmm that could be the reason as the batches are quite large, if there are still no bids when i log in later i'll consider splitting it up into smaller loads, cheers :D

Ignore the last post about trouble selling the resources, i just logged on and both auctions have been bought out :D Time for some serious mining now :D

you are very lucky! i have been mining for months w/ prospecting at 3000 now.... still my largest find was 260 ped lyst on my very first day playing with zero skills and a TT finder. maybe this is the secret to mining, having noob skills! it sure seems like the higher my skills get the less i global / hof

Mining it should give you some nice skills.... Watch your HP before and after you finish mining it, I think you'll agree it was well worth the clicking :D

you are very lucky! i have been mining for months w/ prospecting at 3000 now.... still my largest find was 260 ped lyst on my very first day playing with zero skills and a TT finder. maybe this is the secret to mining, having noob skills! it sure seems like the higher my skills get the less i global / hof

Yeah i think i got spoiled getting a hof so early, i expect them every day now :p No such luck though, other than a few globals nothing too big though my last 10 runs put me in profit (discounting the hof) which was pleasing. I guess its just a case of keep on mining till the next hof or perhaps one of these towers i've been reading about :D

Gluepot said:
Mining it should give you some nice skills.... Watch your HP before and after you finish mining it, I think you'll agree it was well worth the clicking

Mining it was definately worth all the clicking it took, i only wish i could get my prospecting up as fast as my mining and other skills went up :p

Yeah i think i got spoiled getting a hof so early, i expect them every day now :p No such luck though, other than a few globals nothing too big though my last 10 runs put me in profit (discounting the hof) which was pleasing. I guess its just a case of keep on mining till the next hof or perhaps one of these towers i've been reading about :D

this my friend is all that matters. i wish we could all say the same. perhaps you have one of the "lucky" mining avatars :) ... MA does say the game is dynamic right and that certain avatars can affect different areas of the game or something like that

Back