Entropia

The-Onciest

Prowler
Society
Global Alliance Guard
Onciest Dropkick Advrise
Hey everyone, I got finished a new piece just a few hours ago.

I plan to upload it onto a mega-view sign, but in High Resolution. ^_^

Hope you guys enjoy my new piece.

entropia.jpg

Edit: Ah yes, almost forgot.

Just last night -

Ozi, Nadie, Lonewolf, Marmac, Trisha, and Tzepu.

All of them...

This picture describes it...

ubernubers.jpg

They all came to newoxford for a few minutes so I can get a few screenshots of their Armors and such.

My Mentor for a long time now - Ozi, I asked him if I could get a few screenshots of his Shadow Armor. He gladly accepted. After waiting a few while he finishe's up a hunt he comes and meets me in New Oxford. I snap a few screeshots of the epic armor. A few moments later he says he can get a few of his friends here with more uber armors! :yay: Shortly after they were all posing and I had so many screenshots Entropia was lagging!

So damn cool!

Last edited:
Wow, that's amazing ... it looks like some apt complex is going up in flames ... interpretation is subjective remember. ;) Whatever it is, it's awesome, and I really like the composition. Great work Hon! :D

great work as usual ;)

Without being disrespectful to MA I kinda hope they are seeing this too as its better than any of their promotional stuff.I think they could use your talent :D

Wow, that's amazing ... it looks like some apt complex is going up in flames ... interpretation is subjective remember. ;) Whatever it is, it's awesome, and I really like the composition. Great work Hon! :D

Hey Mindstar, you're right interpretation is key! Thanks a lot for that.

Amazing !

Wooot thats some nice Art you createt there !

RESPECT ! and +rep

that sir is excellent, i love that such cool stuff can come from this place.
very well done

That piece is really cool Onciest, and as said earlier I do hope MA are taking note of your work.

Your artwork could indeed be used by MA for marketing purposes, it ties in with another thread I commented on earlier today about AM getting more creative with their advertising click here

And happy to come down so you can take a few screenies of the armour, the other guys had seen your artwork on EF and were all happy to help you out. I'm sure Marmac will be happy to see himself in your pic :)

Wow that is exceptional work there mate :wtg: Very talented!

You have turned an otherwise average background (and avatar) into something spectacular to look at.

Very well done and I appreciate the time and effort that must go into it.

+rep again when I can. :thumbup:

Regards,

Mac :)

P.S. if you are keen on selling a pic like that uploaded onto a screen then I would be interested.

Last edited:
Well done. Very cool. :cool:

The pic with all the different armours is nice, too. ;)

sigh, one day.....

najs art and what a lovely family photo

Awesome work as always!!! :wtg:

+ Rep.

nice as always :)

Looks great Onciest!

Cheers,
Missa

Bump this thread for Dropkick :)

Wow That's incredible u really have been working hard on it right? =)

+rep

Wow! Don't know what else to say... that is incredible, Oncy. :yay:

darri

very awesome stuff like always onceist.

I never grow tired of telling you this: I love your art!
Indeed, I think you're the most Entropian artist I know. :cool:

Back