Aging in EU

Thorn

Elite
I occured to me last night in thinking about speculation of needing food or drink to maintain stamina and other possibilities that with the advent of Cryengine it might be possible to have our avatars age as time goes by. That would surely place a value on the beauty professions especially body sculpting. Imagine if as time goes by our avatars get wrinkles on their faces. Our tummies start to bulge and our hair goes gray. I hate to give MA any ideas but I`m sure they are probably thinking of all these neat hidden taxes quite on their own. They did mention they would implement something to signify an avatars length in game. Could this be it? Vanity, coming to an mmorpg near you!

Thoughts, praise, flames? I`m thinking beauty professionals would be overjoyed.

I did`nt think this was meant for the beauty forum but if mods think better feel free to move it.

So will aging affect our performance? :) If it doesn't, i dont really care then. Although, i would be kinda unhappy.

I occured to me last night in thinking about speculation of needing food or drink to maintain stamina and other possibilities that with the advent of Cryengine it might be possible to have our avatars age as time goes by. That would surely place a value on the beauty professions especially body sculpting. Imagine if as time goes by our avatars get wrinkles on their faces. Our tummies start to bulge and our hair goes gray. I hate to give MA any ideas but I`m sure they are probably thinking of all these neat hidden taxes quite on their own. They did mention they would implement something to signify an avatars length in game. Could this be it? Vanity, coming to an mmorpg near you!

Thoughts, praise, flames? I`m thinking beauty professionals would be overjoyed.

I did`nt think this was meant for the beauty forum but if mods think better feel free to move it.

Oh yeah.. imagine ND or other old PE player spending more money on EU makeup than Britney Spears....

anywayz.. idea is quite interesting =\

Personally I wouldn't be too amused. Though something to show that you've been playing for a long time would be cool.
Like some kind of non-tradable wearable item, or maybe just some kind of plaque for the wall of your appartment or something. Like a gift for 5 years ingame and a nicer gift for 10 years. Maybe, just brainstorming here :D

When I heard about some type of in game age indicator I thought probably something in your stats that people can see when they scan you. Of course we were given first wave colonis berets but they can be sold or traded so they really hold no significance. Then I thought about this avatar aging idea and it just seemed that taking into account past actions like clothing decay, armor decay etc that it might be a reasonable expectation. Maybe if food is implemented for stamina a health food industry will crop up too. Man this could get ugly. Getting as ugly as our avatars could get though we`ll just have to wait and see.

Back