Moonfish

Stalker
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Moonfish
spacebanner1.jpg

Welcome to the Space Flight Game No.1

Disclaimer:
Please do not play if you are not prepared to win or loose a few EFD's - please try to refrain from negative comments - yes it's pyramid game, but its here for fun and to see how it works - its not real money remember, however it is a game with a Real EFD Economy (REFDE)

Basically, The Spaceship has 4 levels:
  • 1 Pilot
  • 2 Co Pilots
  • 4 Crew
  • 8 Passengers
-----------------------
  • To get a seat on the Spaceship will cost you 100 EFD's this is paid to the pilot (Admin - MoonFish) via send EFD's. (With the payment please state which ship you would like a seat on, when there is more than one ship available)

• When the ship is full it takes off & the pilot receives 80O EFD's from the Pilot Administrator (me)

• Once the Ship has flown - the 2 Co-pilots become Pilots and 2 Spaceships are created.

• The principle is that the Co-Pilots & Crew need to fill the Spaceship with 8 passengers so they can climb the ladder..... So each crew member has to find at least 2 passengers ect.
  • Remember this is a fun game.

• When members become pilots - it is up to them to look after there ship and up-date there post/ship with the passengers/crew ect - I can keep a record of ships in the 2nd/3rd posts below - but can not up date individual Spaceship posts.

• Pilots will have to administer there own Posts & up-date them

• Any obvious cheating - will result in that member not being allowed to take part in the game. Please enjoy it....

• You cannot buy 2 seats on the same Spaceship (sorry)
  • When you become a Pilot - please call your Self Captain eg Captain Kirk
  • Pilot/Captains Spaceships will be listed in post 2 with page links for easy access. I will admin the page and keep it up to date.

• Bank donations should not be used to play the game and will not count as a seat - but are welcome if you like the game.....

Entropia Universe
map1.jpg

So I will create the 1st Spaceship to take off from Entropia Forum -

'I name this Ship The New Seeker'
(TNS)

Last edited:
The Space Flight Game - Ships/Pilots

sfg1.gif

Spaceship Pilots
1. Captain MoonFish - The New Seeker (TNS)
Destination - Telesto Lemmy Moon 12

Co-Pilots
1.Alien
2.Oracle

Crew
1.safara
2.jak
3.Xeno
4.Rockchick

Passengers
1.LeeLoo Faith
2.GnrlMJ
3.Tiahuana

Last edited:
Spaceship/Captains Log

sfg1.gif

Spaceship Pilots Log

1. Captain MoonFish - The New Seeker (TNS) - currently boarding

reserved. so i can read the post first

--

Edit: I get back to you tomorrow :) gn

Space Flight Game

sfg1.gif

Thread up-dated

Reserved also! Looks fun

When you say don;t use bank donate to send EFDs.. Does that mean that I shouldn't use the 'donate' I see next to your EFD under your avatar?

Thanks

Welcome aboard

Reserved also! Looks fun

When you say don;t use bank donate to send EFDs.. Does that mean that I shouldn't use the 'donate' I see next to your EFD under your avatar?

Thanks

Welcome aboard Alien,

Yes use that Donate function....

Mf.

Not sure what I'm doing but please book me a seat on first ship, The New Seeker...co-pilot if available? :)

Space Flight Game - Up-date.

Not sure what I'm doing but please book me a seat on first ship, The New Seeker...co-pilot if available? :)

Welcome aboard Co-pilot Kev

sfg1.gif

Spaceship Pilots Log

Cool!

Never been to Telesto Lemmy Moon 12! :)

I hope you know the way Captain Moonfish?

Crew please :)

And I think the donate thing happened...

I'll take a crew seat for the TNS! :)

Hope there are some pretty flight attendants!!! :D

Crew trolley dolly with a fake smile again please lol

Can I have a flight on 'The New Seeker' as crew please :D

Currently Boarding (SFG)

sfg1.gif

Spaceship Pilots Log

See thread start post for details..

Mf.

Last edited:

sfg1.gif

Welcome aboard LeeLoo Faith

Mf.

Space Flight Game (SFG)

sfg1.gif

SFG - forum game - 7 passengers needed for the 1st Spaceship to leave EF.

Mf.

Space Bump for the SFgame....

See 1st post for details on how to play..

Mf.

sfg1.gif

SFG - forum game - 7 passengers needed for the 1st Spaceship to leave EF.

Mf.

Come on guys, this ship is getting cold!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrr...... :silly2:

SFG - Up-date......

SFG - Up-date......

If you would like to be on the 1st flight from Entropia forum & play the game - please read the 1st post then post in the thread...

Mf.

sfg1.gif

Spaceship Pilots

Co-Pilots
1.Alien
2.Oracle

Crew
1.safara
2.jak
3.Xeno
4.Rockchick

Passengers
1.LeeLoo Faith
2.GnrlMJ

We need more passengers, if I go up and down serving in flight drinks any more LeeLoo and GnrlMJ are gonna be soooo drunk before we even take off o_O

Come on ppl, tis only a bit of fun!

We need more passengers, if I go up and down serving in flight drinks any more LeeLoo and GnrlMJ are gonna be soooo drunk before we even take off o_O

Come on ppl, tis only a bit of fun!

Ye :laugh: I am sorry Xeno, but on a "flight" as long as this I have to demand a meal! :laugh:

Ye :laugh: I am sorry Xeno, but on a "flight" as long as this I have to demand a meal! :laugh:

On long arse haul flights we are pleased to serve:

Our on-board menu has always been known for its distinguishing, modern and elegant simplicity and excellent taste. The dishes are made of natural, fresh, carefully selected, quality products, basing on best, reliable recipes. Business Class passengers flying to/from Calypso shall be served lunch consisting of three starters, a selection of three main courses, a cheese board and dessert. Before landing, they will enjoy hot dinner or breakfast, depending on destination. Xeno has also introduced health-supporting light menu option with low calorie dishes, ordered à la Carte. Quick dining is a new service, consisting in serving the whole meal at once, so that the passenger could quickly return to previous activities – work, film watching or dozing.
During space flights longer than 90 minutes, Xeno serves in Business Class cold starters and snacks, as well as hot Table d’hote – which is breakfast, lunch or dinner, depending on the time of the day.
Space flight passengers can also order special diet menu (vegetarian, gluten-free or diabetic) and menu prepared in compliance with the rules of Jedi, Hindu, Muslim and Kosher cuisine.

Business Class passengers are served fruit juices, refreshing drinks, coffee, tea, a range of Beers, a wide selection of interplanetry Spirits and a carefully selected choice of Wines. In the cheap skate class we offer fruit juices, refreshing drinks, coffee and tea, Beer, Spirits – Vodka and Whisky, and Wines.

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgpzUo_kbFY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgpzUo_kbFY[/YOUTUBE]

LOL, was very interesting! :D

To think, when flying I NEVER watch those things... and I just watched this one! :O I must be bored :D

We do have tones of time till our flight takes off.... Unless of course we get some more passengers....

The Space Flight Game

We have 5 Seats Left on the 1st Space flight from Entropia Forum.....

Please read the 1st Post for info and seat arrangements.

Mf.

sfg1.gif

Spaceship Pilots

Co-Pilots
1.Alien
2.Oracle

Crew
1.safara
2.jak
3.Xeno
4.Rockchick

Passengers
1.LeeLoo Faith
2.GnrlMJ